Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
  Dear  Shweta  waiting eagerly for the  update. I know I am early but kya kare dil manta hi nahi...
  Just thinking about this only...😆

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vks11

Dear  Shweta  waiting eagerly for the  update. I know I am early but kya kare dil manta hi nahi...

Sri, I want the below too.

vks11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Sri, I want the below too.

😆 I agree Kavi. I want it too.  I  so want it badly. I had reserved to post it  after the update...  
Edited by vks11 - 9 years ago
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I hope we get a update today Shweta! Missing Arnavji.

😳
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vks11

I agree, Sri, I want to see Arnav yank Shyam by the collar & take him to task for all his misdeeds. I also hope to see Shyam get totally incriminated by the court & sent to jail for life for perpetrating the killings of Khushi's parents & host of other innocent men & women... He has spread enough evil & it is now time to face the music. 

Ooops! and how could I forget... Take a good hard look at his own feelings for Khushi... He needs to stop being a coward a take a few tips from his brave wife. She is the sunshine & happiness that's bedazzling his life right now. The least he can do is acknowledge his feelings & shower her with all the love & romance she rightfully deserves!
Edited by pixiegirl - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

I agree, Sri, I want to see Arnav yank Shyam by the collar & take him to task for all his misdeeds. I also hope to see Shyam get totally incriminated by the court & sent to jail for life for perpetrating the killings of Khushi's parents & host of other innocent men & women... He has spread enough evil & it is now time to face the music. 

Ooops! and how could I forget... Take a good hard look at his own feelings for Khushi... He needs to stop being a coward a take a few tips from his brave wife. She is the sunshine & happiness that's bedazzling his life right now. The least he can do is acknowledge his feelings & shower her with all the love & romance she rightfully deserves!

Wonder which will happen earlier, Shyam getting punished for all his misdeeds or Arnav realizing  his feelings for his wife.
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want to read arnav realize his feelings for his wife...

action can wait yar...
vks11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

I agree Geeta  👍🏼.   He has to acknowledge her & his feelings for her  first and foremost.  It is time.
 Just waiting  to read it in  Shweta's   brilliant writing. I am sure she  will knock our breath away. The way she does it hameshaaa... Edited by vks11 - 9 years ago
ShwetapS thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
NOTE:
Dearies,

I am afraid the update will be slightly delayed. Been insanely busy. Will try my best to have it out by Thursday.

Shweta
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShwetapS

NOTE:

Dearies,

I am afraid the update will be slightly delayed. Been insanely busy. Will try my best to have it out by Thursday.

Shweta

Thanks Shweta for the heads up :) NP, we will be waiting!