Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Brilliant update. Loved reading all the comments.
I must say that today is Khushi's day.

Starting from the beginning when everyone including arnav thought that she might be angry and not go with him. Well here is what separates Khushi from every other women in his life including Lexi. By now arnav should know who is she. She is strong women who know where her priorities lies and to whom. 
She will never back out from her responsibility. 

She is not like arnav. She take decision with open mind after seeing everything. That's why she said that he never loved Alexi, but loved the idea of love.

She has given her heart, body and soul to him and will be there till end. Her personality can be seen they way she carry herself with dignity. Today she wants to support and protect her husband from everyone even from lavanya. I think the way she reacted to lavanya shows some where she wants to show him also that she is not weak and will not take every thing laying down. She can protect herself very well.

The anger she was holding till now came out today, loved this Khushi a lot. hope she could show some of it to arnav to open his eyes.

Loved when she said to him, she thought that he was intelligent but now she has started doubting that.

I think it's the high time that arnav changes his perception towards life and Khushi and for sure what he feels for her. I can't believe an intelligent man like him can't see what is in front of him.
Today one thing he accept that nobody fights for him, the way Khushi fight.

Last for lavanya baby you take panga with the wrong girl. She will sit down and think of Khushi and time when she thought of throwing Khushi out of arnav's life.

What to say about the cat fight. Written too good.  Arnav would have never thought of this Khushi, a tigress. She was always calm and understanding. But today we saw different side of the coin. And arnav will never like to face this side of Khushi ever.

Wonderful update. Thanks for pm.
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Hormones are really making Mrs Raizada fiery. Loved how Arnav is slowly heading towards acceptance. Can't wait for Jhangid to pay for his sins. Terrific chapter Shweta :)
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is ramanchi , I was up till late night , I did not get an update . But as soon as I logged in now their is your pm . Alas I am happy we got the update

Khushi stole the lime light of the whole update 👏
Arnav and khushi's cold war came to an end with Lavanya's  exit . Shyam is a dirt , his ploy to tarnish Arnav's image with the scandal failed very badly .
Lavanya is a bitch , she deserves a tight slap , but our khushi gave it back to her in own way .
''Don't you dare ever set your eyes on my husband again or I swear on your fake boobs that I will claw out your eyeballs along with your fake lashes and present it to you! Gift wrapped if that's how you city girls prefer it!" 😆
These are the lines of perfect Indian wife . I am proud of this women , she fights anything that comes her way like a true warrior .
Arnav is very happy and proud of his wife , the way khushi fought for him stirred the strings in his heart . Both had a gala time in expense of Lavanya .
Aman , a true friend indeed , & Sherlock Holmes of ASR . His revelation brought Lavanya on her knees & she is out forever .

Loved the update
Edited by MDTharun - 9 years ago
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"I swear on your fake boobs"-this line cracked me up🤣 🤣
bravo khushi bravo 🤣
such a dhamakedhar chapter.hope lavanya's chapter is closed now.🤔
Poju thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely awesome.. Wat an update.. Jus loved the way Khushi stood for Arnav.. I guess she has always stood for him silently.. 
I hope now Arnav realises wat she means to him.. Accepts his feelings which he is trying to run away.. 

Lavanya I find her a dumb female.. She knows how Arnav deals and how influential he is still she did wat she did..

Jus loved to read their verbal fight..  At a one point I actually thought khussshi would slap the shit out of her.. But watevr she was very well trapped by aman.. Really Aman did do his magic to settle everything in Arnav's life.. 

Can't wait to read next update.. 

archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It made me crack up too when I read the showdown
Very funny indeed
What a way to end the very stressing day
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh.. This was super fun.🤣 
Khushi is surely a Patakha. And I so love for that. 
Loved their return journey... aww.. so sweet❤️
Phew! Finally, a closure to Lavanya's case. 
Next is the turn of that Snake to visit hell. 😡 
Arnav, Khushi, Aman will make sure of it. 
And now... I can't wait for the Beginning..- Of What? 😉
You know!😆
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dat cat fight was d icing on the cake.. arnav should be proud of both khushi n aman.. he s indeed lucky
sugu2569 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
baasss ... loved it !!!!!!!!!! tum mile dil khile aur jeene ko kya chahiye ! :D
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mind blowing! khushi the tigress of ASR clawed lavanya kashyap in a way lavanya for this birth will never ever try to come cross with any man and mainly his wife.. loved our superb khushi.. and arnav enjoying the cat fight was such a superb thing.. for once ASR took back and allowed his tigress to handle things.. later on aman put a full stop to entire controversy so sweetly and thus there was closure.. loved the update and most mind blowing part was arnav-khushi laughing out loudly over it which had brought tears to khushi's eyes and finally exhaustion took over and khushi slept warmly in her husband's arms.. loved it.. 😃

thanks for pm 😊