Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh how I wanted to be a fly (may be a butterfly) on that wash room wall to see khushi, how she handled lavanya...what a update...I have to read it again at a leisure ...way to go khushi...at least ice is broken between Arnav and khushi...awesome story
anarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav stared ahead, face blank as the car moved ," I swear on your fake boobs..." He said aloud and got into another fit of laughter. What a scene you wrote I'm still laughing.. outstanding loved their chemistry. ...hilarious. ..Edited by anarshi - 9 years ago
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
It's one thing for 2 characters to have chemistry and we watch it on tv, it's a completely different thing to read about that same chemistry and feel the pages sizzle!!

Bravo Shweta!!! You took an important scene where Khushi needed to stand up for herself and her relationship with her husband and made it into something we all were cheering for and then turned it around to end the Cold War between Khushi and Arnav!!!

When they laughed together I had the biggest smile on my face. That is chemistry!

Fantastic!!

Edited by Nidsubh007 - 9 years ago
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous start to the Navaratri's ... an H&A update ... 
Thank you Shweta ... ðŸ¤—
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shwetaji, this was one cat fight for the ages!  Damn, where did you get all those comments from!  You are good, very good!  Those pregnancy hormones must give added strength to Kushi - you go girl!  No one can mess with her man and get away with it.  He must have felt so good to see this unleashed tigress protecting what is hers.  
I also loved the part where he conceded that he was hurt by her comments about the heart.  See, he realizes that his heart is still beating, now he needs to know who it is beating for.  

Aman is simply priceless!  
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Buddy, how do you manage to write such wonderful things? Just how man?
What an update! Perfectly scripted and so well established! Each and every part had a closure except of course theirs I'm sure it will too soon!

So this who Khushi is no matter what it is inside she'll never give up on her husband like wise Arnav too!

And he wants to prove that he does have a heart! Aww! Beautiful

Shyam will rot now I'm sure the three musketeers Amma Arnav and Khushi will ensure of it!

And as for Lavanya poor soul! Had to give up on her self respect, she doesn't have one just like those boobs :D lmao! Go Khushi!!

So that case solved now I hope these two talk it out!

Cheers
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mazaa aa gaya!
This was quite a power packed chapter. I loved how everyone (saved for Anjali, who I feel should get a chance to slap the spineless Shyam) was under the same roof, and how each tried to wield the reins in their favor. I think it wouldn't be tagged as nepotism if I say that Khushi came out as the clear winner in this one.

I knew she would go ahead with the felicitation, even if for appearance's sake. The woman has always exhibited a strong sense of right and wrong. Arnav might have touted her acceptance of going for the felicitation as her realization of duty, but it was clear that she did it out of trust for him, and I'm glad that this was the only reason.

To take out on Shyam, or at least make an attempt towards the same is commendable. And to liken the feeling she experienced to morning sickness was definitely LOL worthy. I hope there are many more court appearances, and subsequently jail residence in store for Jhangid.

My...my...the cat fight. I take pleasure in being a witness to one' especially when I have someone to champion for. I would have been disappointed had Arnav led her away without Khushi getting a chance to speak her mind. And speak she did, brilliantly! Her harangue was a clap-worthy moment, indeed.

Arnav played second fiddle in this one, but very well delineated. His intermittent forays, may it be in the form of his thoughts or actions, were something to look forward to, amidst the limelight that Khushi pulled towards herself.

And how I wish this chapter went on and on

NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. I am still laughing at Khushi's comment. Fake boobs, really. So finally did he Arnav get his closure. Update soon, can wait to know.
Uttara. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update.. arnav is realizing changes in himself for khushi.. n jhangid is never gonna change playing dirty tricks..well its how d politics work.. bt i really enjoyed d catfight and omg dat last part i was totally .lol.. updt soon..