jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi aashi
good 2 see u back
updt was awesome
but want 2 point out a thing
I know u showed Aman  very mature
but d way he was talking about his Dad wid Khan's & later Asad was much mature 2 his age
I mean if u put Zoya's name instead of Aman it won't make a difference, it looked like an adult was talking not a kid. So i guess while writing keep in mind that he is 5yr old kid not an adult
other than tis d updt was wonderful👏
glad ki Asad & aman r getting alone well

PS- I m just thinking that how will Zoya's identity will b revealed she lost her memory & u said she won't get it back ever, d Doc who treated her told her she's his daughter & she is living wid his daughters identity, her scar is also removed now will her identity will never b revealed.😕
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
So asad went and beat the guys up later nice 
Yea in the name of humanity 
So the yea to nikaah for arman and Nuzat 
The khans come to mumbia to see arman lifestyle 
Ayesha takes care of them but she is busy with work too and don't have time for the or aman 
So aman and his feelings towards his dad he is 5 yrs old a child tht age will crave for his dad 
Even zoya as an adult wanted to find her abbu so it is impossible for aman not to want that 
Love asad and aman convo father and son so nice 
He asked him to give his dad a chance 
I really want to see how they will find the truth and is it gonna be a long process for tht to happen 
Or is the truth not gonna be reveal and asad will fall for Ayesha or vice versa 
Continue soon
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas91

Hi aashi

good 2 see u back
updt was awesome
but want 2 point out a thing
I know u showed Aman  very mature
but d way he was talking about his Dad wid Khan's & later Asad was much mature 2 his age
I mean if u put Zoya's name instead of Aman it won't make a difference, it looked like an adult was talking not a kid. So i guess while writing keep in mind that he is 5yr old kid not an adult
other than tis d updt was wonderful👏
glad ki Asad & aman r getting alone well

PS- I m just thinking that how will Zoya's identity will b revealed she lost her memory & u said she won't get it back ever, d Doc who treated her told her she's his daughter & she is living wid his daughters identity, her scar is also removed now will her identity will never b revealed.😕

first of all thnx for being here...
actually i know aman is more mature than is age but u knw what hardships of life... he had seen his mother doing job and spending less tym at home but main point is that he knew that his father left her mom thats why he is behaving like that...
honestly i have met with such typ of kid who had faced such type of hardships so thats why i m portraying aman mature enough...
but if u suggest i will take care for the nxt tym...
Ayesha is not going to discuss such things with Asad...
hope u got my point f view regarding aman...
hope u enjoy nxt parts as well... 
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: anopama

Nice update 

So asad went and beat the guys up later nice 
Yea in the name of humanity 
So the yea to nikaah for arman and Nuzat 
The khans come to mumbia to see arman lifestyle 
Ayesha takes care of them but she is busy with work too and don't have time for the or aman 
So aman and his feelings towards his dad he is 5 yrs old a child tht age will crave for his dad 
Even zoya as an adult wanted to find her abbu so it is impossible for aman not to want that 
Love asad and aman convo father and son so nice 
He asked him to give his dad a chance 
I really want to see how they will find the truth and is it gonna be a long process for tht to happen 
Or is the truth not gonna be reveal and asad will fall for Ayesha or vice versa 
Continue soon

thanks for being here...
hey have some patience na father son will come to know the reality and there is no chance for ayesha's memory come back but asad will come to know with a twist sooo i m sure u will be here with me to reveal the truth...
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: falak333

first of all thnx for being here...
actually i know aman is more mature than is age but u knw what hardships of life... he had seen his mother doing job and spending less tym at home but main point is that he knew that his father left her mom thats why he is behaving like that...
honestly i have met with such typ of kid who had faced such type of hardships so thats why i m portraying aman mature enough...
but if u suggest i will take care for the nxt tym...
Ayesha is not going to discuss such things with Asad...
hope u got my point f view regarding aman...
hope u enjoy nxt parts as well... 

I understand some kids r mature but knowing he was 5 yr old i felt a little odd but its ok i'll ignore next time.
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: falak333

thanks for being here...
hey have some patience na father son will come to know the reality and there is no chance for ayesha's memory come back but asad will come to know with a twist sooo i m sure u will be here with me to reveal the truth...

U r welcome love being here 
Only the Hindi gets me down 
But patience is hard can't wait 
How will father and son come to know 
And a twist and asad will come to know she is zoya 
Cant wait but will try 
Loving it 
Love the mr.khan and mr.khan bond 
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update