Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Joseph - this segment would not have been the sand without your update!! Love it and than you for brightening up the for 9 months - will definitely see you in future forums and other forums!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want to thank you Joseph for all the wonderful posts you have made on this forum for the last 9 months.
Beautiful moments well captured. 
Even during the not so loved tracks, your posts always kept the mood happy and upbeat!
Your posts never failed to bring  a smile to my face.
Hope to see you in the next forum! 😛
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 9 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Joseph, for always showering us with your wonderful caps of the episodes and the Segments.. Thank You.

I will miss Rangraiya very badly... How much I wish that we got to see original RR story that the Creatives have penned down.. How much I wish that the CV's/channel didn't take the decision of killing the amazing character called 'Paro', how much I wish that it all didn't end like this?😔

MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rangrsiya will be missed with all its bitter and sweet memories
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Jo.
Parud and RR Will be in our memories always.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS.

Lovely, lvely pics and video.

ML again missing from show-end get-together. Deja-vu from a couple years back 😆

All the best to the wonderful cast wjo did their best in this show laden and hindered by politics.
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bye Rangrasiya 😭 Edited by I-Heart-Sanz - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -himu-

sanaya is always alone on the last day of shoots 

same was the case with ipk wrap up day...no arnav babu...no offense to any one just an obsevation

Nice observation Himu.What a coincidence.😲 I still remember MJHT wrap-up segment. She cried a lot but,we were happy because,that day She confessed her relationship wid Mohit. 😊
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the write up and caps, glad they had a happy last getogether and send off. and i'm glad Sanaya said what she said about the ending and i'm also glad she did this show, she keeps going from strength to strength and i'm so proud of the actress and the person that she is ⭐️
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Joseph for all your hard work. Loved all your pics it is tough to say goodbye to such excellent work. It is not just RR that was amazing, its brilliance was matched by some excellent writers, people who created beautiful pics every day, who wrote updates and gave us live updates. We salute all of you thank you again.