Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

God willing you will make the first post on sanaya's next show as well joseph ...

Do You know,I made her IPK 1st day shoot related Seg too (Ramp walk in Green Lehanga) on MJHT Forum. 😆
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Do You know,I made her IPK 1st day shoot related Seg too (Ramp walk in Green Lehanga) on MJHT Forum. 😆

Then joseph you WILL make that first post ...you are destined for it.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Shame we didn't get a SanIsh interview to end it all with.. And I agree with Sanaya. Since Myrah is Myrah, would have been better for her to leave and end it that way.. But oh well.. Don't know why I'm even bothering to watch the last few episodes.. 
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya is such an awesome positive person ...love her and adore her 
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You will always get a honest opinion from Sanaya. She never shys away from saying whats on her mind. If you see Ashish is more a humble and shy person. He will hide away his displeasures in his poetic tweets. But trust Sanaya to be blunt.

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sad...
aanzi luks so pretty..
and full of live...
#rrhamesha
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonder for whom is dis ending "happy"!!Still its so gud to see Sanz smile..got to learn from her..taking everything positive...

sadly d creatives dint hav faith in der own creation..but she had...and delivered 200%..

n she is absolutely rite..RR is gonna be a golden feather in cap...our warm wishes r always with u..keep smiling ...Edited by zanayaforever - 9 years ago
sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Jo for the last segment of RR. Will miss this wonderful actors on screen. Best wishes for the team. 
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
but no sanish interview ay last too...
miss their offscreen interviews..
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really dnt know vt to say...Rangrasiya is a beautiful journey 4 me.an unique love story i hv seen so far..luv parud..sweet memories of rangrasiya vl remain forever.luv u sanaya ashish n the entire cast n crew of rangrasiya 4 ur hardwork dedication...