Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Annarichard

Aruuu ❀️
Everybody knows that you're an amazing writer but to top it all off you're an amazing person as well!!
I've barely had three or four interactions with you but you remebered my name and included it
in the story too ❀️ This really really means a lot to me!! I'm glad I found such amazing friends like you in IF!!
And and and this story as per usual is amazing!! Loveddd ittt!!! Keep writing because you're a gifted writer!! May Allah bless you because you manage to make others feel special with your stories 😊
Much love xx

Anousha!!
or as i named u...Anna!!!πŸ˜‰
okay...i am not very great honestly..but thanks for so much tareef...
Awww...like..awww...
oh...u reminded of my schoolfriend with that line...he used to call me a pendrive...
oh..ofcourse..ofcourse i wud have included u...u have signed up for the gharati khema...all the ppl who have given their names there and i know them(even if by 2-3 convos), then i hv tried to include themπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Awww...i'm also glad to hear such things from u...really...
hehehe..thanks dear re...ofcourse..how can i ever stop writing?? its my lifeline...and then, i hv readers like u...πŸ˜‰
Oh my god An(see..this falls between Anousha and AnnaπŸ˜†)...that is a really big blessing..a really big one i must say...thank u so much for it...really...oh god...
VrushSoundarya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowwow...! What An Update... Sorry For Late Reply Dear Aru..But Srysly It Brought A Big Smile On My Face While Reading... Hayee Bechara Pratap... Njoyed... Continue Soon...
Excited For Next Part..!.!!
Love U...
Good Luck..!
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

oooh dear... poor poor Pratap. He doesn't realise that no one really wants to know about Ajab. But they are more interested in teasing himπŸ˜† poor guy can't even have peace in his room

And what is on with this US😑😑 Saali pe line mar raha hai... please tell me that when the rishta was sent it was not for this girl but he had to get married to Sajja πŸ˜‘

continue soon

Actuaally he doesnt...kya haal kar diya hai sabne...πŸ˜†
but ab kya kare, is forum me Pratap ki behne hain hi aisi...πŸ˜† except for a couple of them...πŸ˜‰
US..oh he is on forever...yes re, the rishta was for Sajja bai...this girl who he is flirting with is Lipsha di...
actually the thing is, i'm trying to impersonate every forum character i add..i put their role and lines according to what they really are, just like their personality...for ex. Deepu di(Deepti bai ji) is said to be US's sister and she literally Loves Pratap as her beta on the AT, so i showed it that way in the story, same way Lipsha di is said to be US's wife, but i possibly cudn't make her one so showed him flirt with her instead, bas...πŸ˜‰
anyways Ms. Pari...which side are u?? maybe i cud even add u, maybe??
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aru_A

Actuaally he doesnt...kya haal kar diya hai sabne...πŸ˜†
but ab kya kare, is forum me Pratap ki behne hain hi aisi...πŸ˜† except for a couple of them...πŸ˜‰
US..oh he is on forever...yes re, the rishta was for Sajja bai...this girl who he is flirting with is Lipsha di...
actually the thing is, i'm trying to impersonate every forum character i add..i put their role and lines according to what they really are, just like their personality...for ex. Deepu di(Deepti bai ji) is said to be US's sister and she literally Loves Pratap as her beta on the AT, so i showed it that way in the story, same way Lipsha di is said to be US's wife, but i possibly cudn't make her one so showed him flirt with her instead, bas...πŸ˜‰
anyways Ms. Pari...which side are u?? maybe i cud even add u, maybe??

Bechara Pratap... he doesn't have anywhere to go in peace ...

Oooh  you want me to take side so you can add me... ... hmm so which side I am on... lets see... waise toh I feel that MP is my chotu sa brother... πŸ˜†... but i don't think i will tease him bechara ... but i also feel like Ajab :( so not sure which side I am on... maybe if you add me i can be a common relativeπŸ˜‰...a  daughter of a common friend of Hansa and JB ... or something like that 
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all sorry to comment so late... I'm new here.. finally read all the parts and loved your imagination.. I must say you are a excellent writer.. all the situations are well explained.. and I'm glad that there no strategies unless like serial.. anyways loved all the parts do continue soon.. will be waiting :-)
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiteprincess

bohut achha tha yaarπŸ˜ƒ

par yaha bhi us ki romance dekhar thodi pak chuki hoonπŸ˜’

thank uuu!!!!
oh...US romance was only for Lipu di...
its coz i'm making all possible ppl a part of this story...
and i'm giving them part according to their personality and character...
and our Lipsha di is considered to be US's wife...
but i couldn't do that...i cudn't change the historicals facts...
so i showed him flirting with her...thats why :)
whiteprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aru_A

thank uuu!!!!
oh...US romance was only for Lipu di...
its coz i'm making all possible ppl a part of this story...
and i'm giving them part according to their personality and character...
and our Lipsha di is considered to be US's wife...
but i couldn't do that...i cudn't change the historicals facts...
so i showed him flirting with her...thats why :)

if so then lage raho boss
_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aru kis century mein update karogi  πŸ˜‘
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

awesome update loved it Tfs for pmπŸ‘πŸ˜³

Thank u Chitra di!!!!
oops...Chitra bai ji!!!
enjoy ur time with Deepu di, Beenz di and Shruti di :)
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aru ???? dear??? update kab mil rahi hai????