Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Mehendi hai Rachne wali-PrAja vivah bhent SS [Epi6-Pg19]

Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Gari khamma...Gari khamma...badhai ho badhai!!

So...jaise ham sab jaante hain ki hamare priy PrAja vivah ke bandhan me shighr hi bandhne jaa rahe hain...sadev ke liye...ek doosre ke saath...sabhi rukavaton ke uprandh bhi...to ham ye kahani unke vivah pe unhe bhent swaroop likh rahe hain...

Vivah hone vala hai...kintu use pehle...mehendi ki rasam honi chahiye...to ham aapko Ajabdeh ki mehendi ki rasam ke darshan karayenge...

In Bijolia...

Episode-1

"Rani sa, Rani sa...bai sa ke liye Chittor se shagun ki mehendi aayi hai...Maharani Jaivantha bai ji swayam aayi hain mehendi lekar. Unke saath, Rani Sajja bai ji bhi aayi hain..."
"Arre wah!! Kya samachar lai hain aap! Ye lijiye, hamari ore se..." Rani Hansa bai reflexedly stood up at the news and without any pre-thoughts, removed a ring from her left hand and gave it to the dasi with an unmatchable smile.
"Dhanywaad Rani sa!" bows the dasi and leaves.
As soon as she leaves, Hansa bai, still smiling, this time with inquisitiveness, turns behind. And there SHE was, sitting silently on the bed, hugging her knees, looking down and smiling to herself in pleasure, a deep blush slowly creeping up her cheeks.
Hansa bai smiled at her shyness, and said, "Ajabdeh, aapne suna...aapki mehendi aa gayi hai..."
"Haan maa, hamne suna. Ham...ham bahut prasann hain..." said Ajabdeh, still looking down, with utmost shyness, as if talking to herself. Her blush was deepening with every word she said. Her smile was saying everything. After all, fate had flipped its pages and taken them, taken Pratap and her, through sharp twists and turns, pains and heartbreaks, only for them to stand here today, at the threshold of their marriage, with each other, with their love. Tests of time and pangs of separation had only strengthened their love, to this extent that no power in the world could now separate these two souls from becoming one, these two hearts who found it difficult to stay away from each other.
"Aap chalna chahti hain hamare saath? Apni mehendi lene, Jaiwantha bai ji se milne?" asked Hansa bai inquisitively. But before Ajabdeh could reply, another voice from the door interrupted the conversation.
"Kya!!! Jija ki mehendi aa gayi!" squeaked Aashna excitedly from the door. Behind her, Nidhi and Aru were standing, beaming excitedly.
"Arre! Aap teeno yaha!" exclaimed Hansa bai at their sudden presence.
"Hansa mausiji, ham bhi chale mehendi lene aapke saath? Ham bhi Mewar ki maharani se milne chahte hain" asked Nidhi.
Hansa bai smiled sweetly at them. She turned to ask Ajabdeh. Without her saying a word, Ajabdeh said, still not looking at anyone, "Aap log jaaiye, ham yahin hain."
At hearing her reply, Hansa bai turned towards the three girls, nodded and left the room with them.
Ajabdeh's eyes followed them as they left. As soon as she was alone, her priceless smile was back on her face. She couldn't believe it. This was happening, finally happening. A hundred times better than she had ever dreamed. She, Ajabdeh, a simple daughter of an ordinary samanth, was marrying Kunwar Pratap Singh, the prince of Mewar, who loved her till his last breath equally. She had never expected that her dreams would really come true, she had never thought that she was any match for him, and today, he had chosen her himself. How thankful and happy could she be! As she thought of Pratap as her husband and herself as his wife, she blushed at the very thought. This was going to happen for real, believe it Ajabdeh.

Hansa bai reached the main gates of the Bijolia palace, closely followed by Nidhi, Aashna and Aru . As told by the dasi, they were greeted by Maharani Jaiwantha bai and Rani Sajja bai, but, six more girls were also there, all dressed in lehengas and beautiful smiles. Hansa bai joined her hands, so did the ranis of Chittor, and so did all the girls. Then Jaiwantha bai and Hansa bai hugged each other. Everyone was beaming. Hansa bai started the conversation, "Vishvas hi nahi hota, ki hamari Ajabdeh ka vivah Kunwar Pratap se hone jaa raha hai. Yaad hai Jaivantha, hamne saath milkar kitni yojnaen banayi thi, ki jab hamare bachchon ka vivah hoga, tab ham kya-kya karenge, kaise karenge. Aur aaj dekhiye, hamare bachchon ka ek doosre se hi vivah hone jaa raha hai."
"Ye to saty kaha aapne Hansa. Yaad hai, hamne socha tha ki jab aapki putri ka vivah hoga, tab ham dono milkar unke haathon pe mehendi lagayenge. Aur dekhiye, aapki putri ka vivah hamare hi putr se hone jaa raha hai!" replied Jaivatha bai with the same tone.
Hansa bai then asked, "Achcha vo sab chodiye. Ye bataiye ki aapke saath ye sab kaun aayi hain?"
"Ye sab? Ye sabhi Pratap ki behne hain, hamare maike se, Sajja bai ji ke maike se, Veer bai ji ke maike se. Pratap ka vivah hai, to ye sab bhi sammelit hone aa gayi" replied Jaivantha bai, pointing at those pretty girls standing beside her and Sajja bai.
"Arre, jaise hi jija ne aapke yahan mehendi le jaane ki baat chedi, ye sab aise hatt karne lagi, ki hame inhe apne saath lana hi pada" said Sajja bai in her usual playful tone. Everyone giggled. Hansa bai said, "Ye to achcha hi hua. Hamare aur Raoji ke parivaar se bhi Ajabdeh ki behne aayi hain. Ye teeno hamari choti behen ki betiyan hain" said Hansa bai, pointing at the three girls behind her.
"Gadi khamma" said all the girls in a chorus. Everyone smiled. Then one of the girls standing besides Jaivantha bai named Rini said with pleasure and excitement, "Hansa rani sa, aapke bare hamne bahut suna hai Jaivantha mausi ji se. Aaj avsar mila aapke darshan ka."
"Arre, hamne bhi kitna suna hai Mewar ki maharani ke bare me Hansa mausiji se! Vo...lehenga...maharani ji, aapka lehenga Hansa mausiji ne teen din tak pehna tha na?" said Aru with big excited eyes. At this, Jaivantha bai said surprisedly, "Arre, itna kuch jaanti hain yeh hamari mitrta ke bare me!" Hansa bai smiled. Then, a girl named Kavisha standing besides Sajja bai said, "Achcha ye bataiye, ki hame hamari hone vali bhabi sa ki jhalak kab milegi?" She had the same notorious tone like her Sajja mausi. Before Hansa bai could say anything, Aashna cleared her throat loudly and pointed diagonally in the air above towards her left. Everyone looked in the direction she was pointing. She was pointing towards the balcony of Ajabdeh's room, which was currently empty.
Seeing no one, Soumya, standing besides Kavisha, said, "Arre, vahan to koi bhi nahi hai..."
"Koi hai nahi, kintu koi aayega, jab hamare jijasa ka naam liya jaayega" said Nidhi with a mischevious tone and winked. The girls on the opposite side understood in one go. Then, one of them called Kamya mimed everyone to keep quiet. She cleared her throat, and said loudly, trying to act casual, "Vaise Hansa rani sa, Ajabdeh nahi aayi aapke saath?"
"Ajabdeh, ve to apne kaksh me baithi hain" said Aru, with the same mischievous intensions, trying to act casual.
"Achcha. Kintu agar ve apne kaksh me baithi hain, to ham unhe apne Bhai Pratap ka sandesh kaise denge?" said Hiral, who was standing besides Rini, in the same tone.
No sooner than the words escaped Hiral's mouth, a very different, anxious and excited voice came out of nowhere.
"Kya?? Kunwar Pratap ka sandesh aaya hai?? Hamare liye??" At the mention of Pratap's name, Ajabdeh came running to the balcony. In a couple of seconds, two more girls, Poulomi and Moumi, also appeared in the balcony. All the eyes were towards Ajabdeh. Ajabdeh was looking at the group of girls hopefully. In a couple of seconds, laughter erupted. Everyone except Ajabdeh was laughing or smiling at Ajabdeh's desperate behavior. Ajabdeh's brows furrowed. She said, "Aa...aap sab...hamare saath parihas kar rahe the? Kunwar Pratap theek to hai na? Aap log unhe is prakar kasht to nahi de rahe? Vaise bhi, kanyaon se to ve koson door rehte hain. Jab Chittor me ve saari rajkumariyan aayi thi, tab saara samay dangal sthal me apna tanav door kar rahe hote the. Aap log unhe..."
"Arre arre, hamari hone vali bhabi sa, chinta mat kijiye, dadabhai sakushal hain. Ab ham bhi unki behne hain, dhyan rakhne ke saath, unhe thoda satane ka adhikar bhi hai hame..." said Kamya, half consoling Ajab, half having fun.
After her, Krupali, the eldest of all the girls, said, "Sach, hamare bhai ne bhi hira pasand kiya hai. Itne achche se jaanti hain ye Pratap ko. Aur chinta to dekho kaise kar rahi hain! Pratap ke naam pe kaise achanak sab chodke aa gayi. Ajabdeh, aap chinta mat kijiye, Pratap bilkul theek hain. Bas..."
"Bas aaphi ke darshan ki pratiksha kar rahe hain!" completed Soumya excitedly. Ajabdeh smiled. And blushed.
"Krupali jija, vo sab to hai hi, ye dekhiye ki kitni sundar hain bhabi sa. Ekdum khoobsurat! Aise nain-naksh to kisi ko bhi mantr-mugdh kar den" exclaimed Kavisha, overwhelmed at Ajabdeh's beauty.
"Ab samajh aaya, ki hamare dadabhai ko koi ladki kaise pasand aa gayi. Ab ladki Ajabdeh bhabi sa jaisi ho, to to hamare dadabhai Pratap, jo apni behno se bhi adhik baaten nahi karte, unhe to sehejta se prem ho jaayega!" said Soumya.
"Wah Pratap, wah! Suyogy ardhangini dhoondi hai aapne bhi. Sundar, susheel, sanskari! Mewar ka saubhagy hai, ki use aap jaisi bahu mil rahi hai Ajabdeh!" exclaimed Rini.
There on the balcony, Ajabdeh just wanted to run away from the stares to hide herself and her blushing. But Moumi and Poulomi didn't let her go. Poulomi said, "Dekha Ajab, hamne kaha tha na, sab aapko dekhte hi pasand kar lenge. Dekhiye, kaise prashansa kar rahe hain. Aakhir aap Kunwar Pratap ki pasand hain, aap sadharan kaise ho sakti hain." Ajabdeh smiled. The blush didn't leave her face. At this, Moumi voiced, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Hayyyeee...chehre pe lali to dekho! Aisi lali hogi to shringaar ki bhi aavashyakta nahi paregi!" Everyone giggled. Ajabdeh mustered up the courage to say something, "Aap bhi na Moumi jija...kuch bhi bolti hain!" and this time, succeeded in running inside her room.
"Arre bas bas! Bahut cher chuke aap log Ajabdeh ko!" said Sajja bai, but even she wasn't stopping her giggles. Jaivantha bai said, "Yahan to abhi se hi vivah ka vatavaran ban raha hai. Is se pehle ki ham bhool jaaye, lijiye, shagun ki mehendi." The sevaks handed over the thals loaded with mehendi cones to the princesses who in turn passed them to Jaivantha bai and Sajja bai who gave it to Hansa bai. Hansa bai gave them, one by one to the three princesses who were standing besides her. They gave them to the dasis who took them inside the palace. After receiving the mehendi, Jaivantha bai said, "Chalte hain Hansa. Chittor me Pratap ki mehendi ki bhi taiyaariyan karni hai. Veer bai ji swayam kya kya karengi. Ham chalte hain" and she joined her hands. "Aagya dijiye..." 

Achcha...kahani ka ye bhaag yahi samapt hua. Kripya bataiyega ki aapko kaisa laga. Aur haan, PrAja ko unke vivah ke liye shubhkaamnaen dena mat bhooliyega.
Aur haan, vo...hame kshama kariye, ham sabki aayu ka sahi sahi anumaan nahi laga paaye, isliye naam aur aayu thode mil gaye hain. Aur hame jis-jis ka bhi naam pata tha, hamne unhe is kahani me sammelit kiya hai. Aur haan, abhi aap sab me se kuch aur logo ke darshan aage aavashya hi milenge, isliye niraash mat hoiyega agar aapka naam yahan nahi aaya ho.
Hamara aapse vinamr aagreh hai ki kripye sach sach bataiye ki aapko ye kahani kaisi lagi...agle bhaag shighr hi pratak karenge... ;)

INDEX-
Episode1- Page 1    ~Shagun ki Mehendi~
Episode2- Page 4    ~Tumhari Yaad Me~
Episode3- Page 8    ~Priy Premi...~
Episode4- Page 11  ~Mehendi ki Subha, Chudiyon ka Rahasya~
Episode5- Page 15  ~Vivah ka laddoo, matr Mithaas nahi... ~
Episode6- Page 19  ~Haal Hriday ka, Kasht Samay ka~

For more works by me, visit:
Aru's gallery of written works
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4152574

Edited by Aru_A - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
unres
------------------------------------------------------------

haye mera bachha aru,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,muhaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 100000000+ kisses and claps

loved it simply,,,,,,,,

feeling i m also the part of MP... eagerly waiting for my entryπŸ˜†

loved the idea...the concept,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, actually living it in imagination and falling for it,,,,,,,,,,

thank u for giving us such a memory,,,,,,,,,,,,, and concept of being the part of MP😳
Edited by deeptiya - 9 years ago
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exilent Aru.πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Perfectly written. 
Loved every bit of it. β€οΈ
Well in this my name is not their I'll waiting howz u put my name in ur next. πŸ˜³
Aru_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KhushLuvsGC-AK

Exilent Aru.πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Perfectly written. 
Loved every bit of it. β€οΈ
Well in this my name is not their I'll waiting howz u put my name in ur next. πŸ˜³

Thank u Khushu diii!!!!πŸ€—
aapka bahut bahut dhanyawaad...
yup...
after a lot of mehnat...i was finally able to put ur name in it...
vo kya hai...ki itne saare sadasya hain gharati kheme me...ham aadhe naam to bhool hi jaate hain...sa,ay rehte aapka naam yaad aa gaya hame...aur hamne dal diya...agar aapko pasand na aaye, to hame kshama kijiyega...
kintu itni saari tareef ke liye aapka bahut bahut dhanyawaad...
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Aru_A

Thank u Khushu diii!!!!πŸ€—
aapka bahut bahut dhanyawaad...
yup...
after a lot of mehnat...i was finally able to put ur name in it...
vo kya hai...ki itne saare sadasya hain gharati kheme me...ham aadhe naam to bhool hi jaate hain...sa,ay rehte aapka naam yaad aa gaya hame...aur hamne dal diya...agar aapko pasand na aaye, to hame kshama kijiyega...
kintu itni saari tareef ke liye aapka bahut bahut dhanyawaad...

Aru my name is not theirπŸ˜•
Aru_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KhushLuvsGC-AK

Aru my name is not theirπŸ˜•

i know di...abhi future me aayega...
thoda time lagega...
but hai aapka naam...
me to future ke liye keh rahi thi...
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hayeee tree mela aruu bachaaa pehle aka jhappi paale πŸ€—

Kya likha tune superb job.
Mujhe pratap ki behen bana diya 🀣 πŸ˜†
Itna understanding mere me I m shocked 😲
I m not so serious like this. Hiru pulling leg of ajab 😲 🀣

As I always said I m your fan of your writing skills.you killed it this tym too.
I loved my character. Waiting for next part and waiting wat will I do next πŸ€ͺ

Update asap 😊
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Am I dreaming or I really just read my name up there? 😲 Maybe there's some other Rini in the forum too. πŸ˜† Coming to the SS, IT WAS AMAZING! I'm so damn impressed by your writing prowess. The way you have shown the tiny details as well as the funny elements, is FAB. LOVED IT.
_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aru jaana as i said u r an osm writer but this time i was like wooo!!!! like fans do for the stars they adore. i really loved it and my character is really nice, thanks for adding me tooπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
we three together means a BLAST!!πŸ˜†
but yaar this one😳😳😳hard to forget !!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
u made my dreams [ no really , my dream ] of being a part of MP come trueπŸ˜‰πŸ€—
this post is not commentable for as much as i comment , it still feels less...
i was really waiting for this story πŸ˜›
10000000000+ hugs and thanks 😳
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*cough* *cough*
Tell me that you are not thinking of discluding me from this beautiful, wonderful, amazing vivah because of my not-a-hindu-username????

Amazing!! Loved it...
Yaar tu kitni creative hai re? 12 Topo ki salaami to you, baaki 9 top mere entry ke baad :P
Please please please Aru, update soonish and if time permits please do it before 13th!!!!!!