Raman past and Ishita past

iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Here most of us wants to see Ishita past. this post is for them.But I don't understand a fact that when last time she took subbu name, he indirectly asked her about does she happy about her present. She herself assured that her life is ruhi and her Bhalla family (indirectly Raman). What else he can do. Do you that he sit besides her and console her. Big sorry to you all. For kind information Raman doesn't share his past to Ishita. If he really wanted to show his painful past,he would have tell about how shagun left him with 9 months old ruhi and how she falsely accused him as terrible father. These two big things are still hidden from Ishita. If he had intentions to show that he has painful past then he wouldn't miss these two things.he didn't try to justify him at any moment. Lemme remind DNA track, Ishita accused him without knowing his conversion between ashok. Now she understood him. He have chance to tell Ishita about how shagun lied that ruhi is ashok daughter while Ishita and shagun argues over ruhi. He can earn more points if he tell this truth. Not only that he has plenty of chances to complaint about shagun but he keeps silent most of that times. Of course Ishita also had painful past. What is her pain?whether her love or her infertility. If she worried about her love, then she shouldn't have decide to marry (see here I didn't mention Raman,I mentions about prathik and her other proposals. Raman didn't want to marry not only because betrayal but also he afraid about will she care about Ruhi.) Her biggest problem is infertility that's the reason she decided to adopt and she decided to marry Raman. She loved subbu but when he left her. She realised subbu isn't right person. She herself quoted to mihika when she had breakup with mihir that her love with subbu isn't pure that's why they broke up.she married to Raman. Here what is her painful past. Her lover left her abandon due to her infertility.well does Raman past is painful only because of shagun's departure.kind of but his pain not only because his lovely wife, it also about his first child who accusing him as terrible father, his new birth will live without mother love, his BIL who chosen truth than relation. in these four Raman whom to consider and whom to leave.

Some of us mentioning that Raman always taunts Ishita as "pagal madarasan". Ok then what does Ishita call him," pati parameswar". She also calls him as Raavan Kumar. In fact Raman taunts only visible at two persons only one is Ishita and some times mihir. But Ishita teases known to almost half dozen iyers.then whom should have been accused.

See I love IshRa both. I agree Ishita had pain past, sometimes she also have to express her pain like not only about subbu also like Amma accident track, her license track, and some other paining incidents too.I want emotional conversations between them make to understand about how inevitable opponent's support and presence. But what kind of attitude is this? Bring her with more painful past then we will make comparison and competition because he already having painful past.we will be ready to care her so give her some tragedy part but no need to care about one who already having tragedy. No offence, it's my disagree with being partial.Edited by suseesuez - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suseesuez

Here most of us wants to see Ishita past. this post is for them.But I don't understand a fact that when last time she took subbu name, he indirectly asked her about does she happy about her present. She herself assured that her life is ruhi and her Bhalla family (indirectly Raman). What else he can do. Do you that he sit besides her and console her. Big sorry to you all. For kind information Raman doesn't share his past to Ishita. If he really wanted to show his painful past,he would have tell about how shagun left him with 9 months old ruhi and how she falsely accused him as terrible father. These two big things are still hidden from Ishita. If he had intentions to show that he has painful past then he wouldn't miss these two things.he didn't try to justify him at any moment. Lemme remind DNA track, Ishita accused him without knowing his conversion between ashok. Now she understood him. He have chance to tell Ishita about how shagun lied that ruhi is ashok daughter while Ishita and shagun argues over ruhi. He can earn more points if he tell this truth. Not only that he has plenty of chances to complaint about shagun but he keeps silent most of that times. Of course Ishita also had painful past. What is her pain?whether her love or her infertility. If she worried about her love, then she shouldn't have decide to marry (see here I didn't mention Raman,I mentions about prathik and her other proposals. Raman didn't want to marry not only because betrayal but also he afraid about will she care about Ruhi.) Her biggest problem is infertility that's the reason she decided to adopt and she decided to marry Raman. She loved subbu but when he left her. She realised subbu isn't right person. She herself quoted to mihika when she had breakup with mihir that her love with subbu isn't pure that's why they broke up.she married to Raman. Here what is her painful past. Her lover left her abandon due to her infertility.well does Raman past is painful only because of shagun's departure.kind of but his pain not only because his lovely wife, it also about his first child who accusing him as terrible father, his new birth will live without mother love, his BIL who chosen truth than relation. in these four Raman whom to consider and whom to leave.

Some of us mentioning that Raman always taunts Ishita as "pagal madarasan". Ok then what does Ishita call him," pati parameswar". She also calls him as Raavan Kumar. In fact Raman taunts only visible at two persons only one is Ishita and some times mihir. But Ishita teases known to almost half dozen iyers.then whom should have been accused.

See I love IshRa both. I agree Ishita had pain past, sometimes she also have to express her pain like not only about subbu also like Amma accident track, her license track, and some other paining incidents too.I want emotional conversations between them make to understand about how inevitable opponent's support and presence. But what kind of attitude is this? Bring her with more painful past then we will make comparison and competition because he already having painful past.we will be ready to care her so give her some tragedy part but no need to care about one who already having tragedy. No offence, it's my disagree with being partial.

I completely agree with you, i dont know why the forum keeps harping that ishitas past also should be shown and raman's past needs to be sidelined! They keep telling that ishita has also suffered, i dont understand how? How can raman and ishu's past be compared! was ishita and subbu married, did they have any children that ishita has to be reminded of every single day, is she facing the hatred of any of her kids for no fault of hers, is she facing subbu at every party? Does subbu  and his partner keep defaming her every now and then! Was she left with a kid all alone to take care of when she was only 6 months old! So how do they say that ishita has suffered more than raman! Atleast ishita had her family support, but raman didnt have his fathers support as well, his father disowned him for 6 years just because he supported his wife who was pregnant!
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Raman's and Ishita's problems are not comparable. Raman had a horrible past, he has lost his son and was at the verge of loosing his daughter too. It is very hard to understand the bitterness of a guy whose wife cheats on him while being married to him. She didn't just walk out on him but had an affair while being married to him. And she has tried to break him completely, tried her best to make him feel like a failure, tried her best to make him feel responsible for the failure of the marriage. His past is indeed a nightmare for him.

Ishita on the other hand has a different kind of sadness. She has a medical issue which makes society look at her as not a complete woman. I don't think loss of subbuu affects her that much, what made her sad is the fact that she can never become a mom when she is so fond of kids. And Ruhi eases that pain in her. Ishita's wounds opens up whenever someone refers to her condition or calls her a baanj.

Though They both have been through pain in their life. I don't think their pain is comparable.  
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
@bladdict I also having same thoughts. if Ishita really obsessed with subbu,she shouldn't agree to marry prathik or someone else.Edited by suseesuez - 9 years ago
RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res๐Ÿ˜Š

YHM is all about Raman's dark past and how Ishita gets him back to live again. Ishita also has a painful past. But comparing their pasts is ridiculous. No matter how we look at it but a 6 years broken marriage with two children is hundred times painful than a 12 years broken bf/gf relationship.Ishita's biggest heartache is that she can't conceive. Ishita herself told Mihika that Subbu was not the right person and her love with him wasn't true.She was over Subbu long before her marriage and that was why she planned to get married with Prateek as well.

Ishita's pain is that the man who claimed to love her left her at the first test he faced, no men seemed her to be worthy as a life partner due to her inability to conceive. She felt rejected. Even Raman told her before marriage that she would be rejected every time. Beofore IshRa take their relationship to the next level, Ishita's past comes in handy to realize Raman her heartaches so that he can take initiatives to heal that pain. Otherwise there will be a gap from Raman's side.
Edited by RheaSh - 9 years ago
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Originally posted by: RheaSh

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Res๐Ÿ˜Š

YHM is all about Raman's dark past and how Ishita gets him back to live again. Ishita also has a painful past. But comparing their pasts is ridiculous. No matter how we look at it but a 6 years broken marriage with two children is hundred times painful than a 12 years broken bf/gf relationship.Ishita's biggest heartache is that she can't conceive. Ishita herself told Mihika that Subbu was not the right person and her love with him wasn't true.She was over Subbu long before her marriage and that was why she planned to get married with Prateek as well.
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ishita's pain is that the man who claimed to love her left her at the first test he faced, no men seemed her to be worthy as a life partner due to her inability to conceive. She felt rejected. Even Raman told her before marriage that she would be rejected every time.</font> <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Beofore IshRa take their relationship to the next level, Ishita's past comes in handy to realize Raman her heartaches so that he can take initiatives to heal that pain. Otherwise there will be a gap from Raman's side.
</font>

Exactly. I'm trying to say sane point. It isn't story of Raman or Ishita but IshRa. Here no separation about their pasts but fusion of their pasts. It's about how they complements each other's unbearable past. Raman is a divorcee who struggled to forget his betrayer. He can't stop get vision even his lovable child also can't get his love due to that vision. His ex wife always taunted and provoked him by closing herself to his ex boss. She confronted and teased him as that his inability to move on. Then a women entered in his life as his daughter's mom. Days after days he almost and utter most moved on to new life. He credited her and their child as his family and his life. other hand Ishita a rejectee who failed to prove her motherhood and good wife. She faced so many taunts from her sister mil for her dropped marriage and his wise decision to left a infertilee. Then a man take her as his daughter's mom.he understood her goodness and deeds. She always feels her inability but his words always assured her that she is her daughter's maa. He credited her as more than his daughter's mom. Finally he gave a place in his heart.he thanked her directly and indirectly (even those are taunts and teases, those worth it).when he expressed his thankful and proudness and his help to her and her family, she realised that she in perfect circle. thus Bringing back their pasts are way to blend in their 'presents(gift)'. Taunts, anger, teases and disappointments will be there but more than anything it's their love story. it would better let them be as them and giving some space to their turn on.
ankitasen thumbnail
Raman is an open book while Ishita is a closed book.She doesn't show her pain from past much. She indeed has moved moved on but the pain is not healed. It will only heal when someone will replace the pain with his love.In this case the someone is to be Raman. Ishita's sadness is different of a kind, she was tagged as rejected by many men including her long time lover. She at one point thought adopting a child and remained unmarried for the rest of her live. Then she was willingly about to get engaged with Prateek.She is a complex character and the several rejection she faced made her what she is today. More than Subbu's betryal, this fear of rejection and inability to give birth to a child torment her inside. This fear pulls her to open up to Raman and show her emotion to him even though she is falling in love with him. She will remain as a closed book and will not show her love to him unless Raman eliminates her fear by opening up to her first. The ball is in Raman's court now...๐Ÿ˜†
AroraTanya thumbnail
I agree Raman's past is more painful. The custody novel was also all about Raman's past but watching his side only is boring. They should introduce Subbu track, not to make Raman jealous but to understand the trauma Ishita went through. Ishita won't be affected with Subbu's presence as he is completely out of her system but she'll share her pain with Raman. It will help Ishita to appreciate Raman more, she'll realize what she dreamt of a  perfect lover, husband and soul mate is only Raman. By seeing Raman and Subbu side by side in her daily life she'll get this realization. Same thing happened to Raman seeing Ishita and Shagun at the same time, he realized Ishita was the best that happened in his life.
RheaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: AroraTanya

I agree Raman's past is more painful. The custody novel was also all about Raman's past but watching his side only is boring. They should introduce Subbu track, not to make Raman jealous but to understand the trauma Ishita went through. Ishita won't be affected with Subbu's presence as he is completely out of her system but she'll share her pain with Raman. It will help Ishita to appreciate Raman more, she'll realize what she dreamt of a  perfect lover, husband and soul mate is only Raman. By seeing Raman and Subbu side by side in her daily life she'll get this realization. Same thing happened to Raman seeing Ishita and Shagun at the same time, he realized Ishita was the best that happened in his life.

Well nicely explained the need of bringing Subbu back.If only CVs would have listened...
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Originally posted by: AroraTanya

I agree Raman's past is more painful. The custody novel was also all about Raman's past but watching his side only is boring. They should introduce Subbu track, not to make Raman jealous but to understand the trauma Ishita went through. Ishita won't be affected with Subbu's presence as he is completely out of her system but she'll share her pain with Raman. It will help Ishita to appreciate Raman more, she'll realize what she dreamt of a perfect lover, husband and soul mate is only Raman. By seeing Raman and Subbu side by side in her daily life she'll get this realization. Same thing happened to Raman seeing Ishita and Shagun at the same time, he realized Ishita was the best that happened in his life.

yes. till today Ishita didn't compare Raman with subbu. if she do, she will definitely understood Raman more. not only subbu track, no other fb track also doesn't appear on screen. at least one or two scenes must be there to understand each other goodness. but CVS doesn't have any interest in pre marriage fights. IshRa will realise opponent's goodness if they remember their pre marriage fights.