MG-FF~The Mist-2 - Thread -14~ UPDATED Pt 92/Pg 123 / 19th Sep........ - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deelight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nyyc updates...!!

waitin fa d nxxt !
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How dare she...geet at least tell dev...hope he doesn't remain spineless forever...
Want dev or maan to listen to this conversation...pls 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice
how can some one be such a heartless n selfish like nt n sam

Rupi_bains thumbnail
awesome update
hate this naintara & sam
they need to learn a lesson big time.  
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
w8ing 4 todays update
before i sleep
singh24 thumbnail

friends ðŸ¤—

Updating     

Thanku so much my dear friends

vydehi,  soniaforever,  rbadhey,  anukutty82,  pree25thi,  dpurva,  mamta-salian,  krishna.,  aaahsapca,  zil143jyotiagarwal,  sdg26,  rajshree01,  jagritimanocha

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

For banner credit goes to  my dear Priya...🤗

I feel like everything in my life has led me to you . My choice, my heartbreaks, my regrets, everything...

And when we're together, my past seems worth it.

Because if i had done one thing differently,

I might never have met you.

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents form our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and storyline they r welcome to leave ur comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. There may be some mistakes plz avoid them coz i'm a novice.

Part - 86
                           Part - 87

Geet kept quiet , she didn't want to spoil d festival nd Dadima'd happeness coz of her ,, for Dadima she cd bear anything ,, she faced many things nd this was nothing for d happiness of that elderly lady who wanted to be happy with her both G son ,, Dadima nd Maan helped Geet in all her work even Dadima combed her hair nd tied them , helped in eating ,, they spent time with her in her room ,, whole day she was in bed nd became bore sitting in a room , though she did her study nd Maan was with her ,,Dadima went to take some rest in afternoon,, Dev came to meet them nd felt bad seeing Geet hurt like this ,, Maan  did his office work there but she wanted to go out .

Geet: Maan , bahar jana hei , mai bore ho gai ek hi room mei.

Maan: Geet neeche nahi , chalo terrace per ghoom lo open air mei.

Geet: OK .

Both came on terrace ,, d weather was cool, cloudy nd pleasant or cd say very romantic ,, Maan was with Geet full day , his care nd closeness vitalizing their  relation ,, prompting Geet to open up  ,, Maan too  was vitnessing n realizing  that she was trying nd it was his duty to cover two steps if she was taking one ,, both slowly walk nd Maan was  asking about her schooling , nd where she spent her childhood when her dad was in service ,, what type of life she spent in camp area nd Geet was feeding him ,, they didn't know how hrs passed nd eve turned in night ,, they saw time when a servant came to ask  where they want to take their dinner  nd Maan preferred to take in  bedroom ,, Geet reminded Maan to check Dadima's BP .

Maan: jo hukum begum sahiba  ka ,, check bhi ker lunga aur entry bhi ker dunga , happy .

Geet : thanku so much  jahanpanah .

Maan: Ok Gee ek baat batao ,, tum A&A  se kaise mili ?

Geet told him that when he refused to give her  any work in KC , she applied for this teaching job nd d insti belonged to AJ,, he nd his Dadi recognised her but didn't mention on 1stday but after few days they Called Annie nd that day they disclosed to her, nd she too recognised Annie.

Maan: why they call u Cindy ?

Geet: wo , I did a play in school nd Annie di was d fairy in that play nd I was Cinderella  nd that time too she called me Cindy .

Maan: hummm, I saw ur pic in ur album .

Geet: u saw  !! when ?

Maan: when u wr in Nainital , I was alone here nd missing u , then i got that nd saw .

Geet: u missed me ? 

Maan: hummm,, ku nahi ker sakta kya ,, etna bura hu ?

Geet: nahi ,, maine essa kab kaha ,, wo aap to baat bhi nahi kerty thy .

Maan: but miss bahot kerta tha .( he held her hand nd kissed her palm ) Geet agar mei tumhe KC mei aane deta to tum  A&A se kabhi nahi mil pati ? U r lucky u got very btful friends .

Geet smiled nd nodded in a yes ,, she remembered AJ words ,, if she lost something in this relation coz of Maan's rejection , she gained many things too ,, she was very confident nd well settled in her life .

It's true only time shows that what was right nd what was wrong for us .

Geet: Thanku  Maan , tumhar us rejection ne mujhe bahot kuch diya jisne mujhe kafi khushi di aur support bhi .

Maan: aur  maine bhi bahot kuch seekha  aur samjha ,, Thanks to u  Geet for holding this thread tightly which bind us together .

He hugged her nd brought her in d room ,, went to check Dadima nd  brought her with him to take dinner ,, Dev , NT nd sam took their dinner in dining hall ,, Dev again felt that how closely they knit ,, he realised that Geet was hurt nd in this condition too NT didn't take any responsibility ,, she was relaxing in her room nd spending time with Sam in chatting nd planning ,, after dinner he went to Meet Geet nd Maan again in their room nd both talk to him very well .

Few days slipped ,, Geet was quiet well now but d plaster was still there for few more days ,, she was going  insti  daily ,, A&A too wr shocked seeing her with plaster hand ,, every day dadima's driver dropped her nd  at  after classes AJ dropped her back in KM ,, she cn't take more leave coz she need leaves for her exams too ,, she was managing with lil difficult .

It was d day before Dhanterus festival  nd she was getting ready for insti when her phone buzz ,, it was from d broker nd he gave her a good news nd congratulated her that in draw she got d plot in Sec ** , GGN  ,, Geet too was surpised nd happy ,, he told her d number of plot nd informed her that she had to deposite 10% of d payment with in 2 weeks to conferm her hold ,, if she wants she cd sublet that any other party taking a good premier ,, many ppl cd offer her good deal .

Geet was in a fix listening this ,, 1st  she insisted him not to give her number to anyone to talk nd 2nd gave her d details to her in insti *  she went nd took her classes ,, d broker gave her all d  details ,, AJ was on other branches from last two days ,, she came back in KM by metro nd  Auto ,, she asked about Dadima from Nakul nd he said that she went to NGO for arranging Diwali gifts for children ,, her mind was running here nd there .

It was a very good opportunity for anyone ,, d plot was in commercial sec  nd a very promising area  ,, she took out her folder nd check d details,, d total amount nd how much  she had to pay in 1st instalment ,, she checked d amount in her account , that was  not sufficient  * that time ( befor 5 months ) when she applied for this plot , she had money in her hand  ,, 2 months back she gave that money to AJ for his resort nd took a small loan also ,, now she had rental nd booking amount money which she didn't want to use coz she kept that for d further payment to KC ,, AJ was also in short of money this time ,, this was not in her mind that time ,, now what to do ?

All wr very busy in their work ,, it was Diwali after two days nd KC was distributing bonus nd gifts to all  employees ,, Maan was visiting all his sites in D**** nd N*R ,, he came late nd  hell tired at night from last 2-3 days ,, Geet  decided something , set d papers  in a folder nd got busy in her work ,, next 3-4 days wr busy for her for festivals nd coz of her hurt hand she was helpless but she had to do with d help of servant ,, as usual Maan came late after meeting nd took his dinner out with client .

It was d day of Dhanterus .. A very auspicious day ,, Maan went to KC nd Geet was ordering for doing decoration of flowers nd lights,, Dadima was busy  ordering for sweets nd giftes for family friends nd servants ,, she gave money nd dresses to all d servants for festivals so that they cd use money ,, then she planed to visit some of her friends to give them gifts .

Geet  finished some of her  work nd then nervously  called Maan ,, she very rarely called Maan ,, he was busy in a video conference that time nd saw Geet name on his phone ,, he was surprised seing her call but he cdn't take her call ,, his phone buzzed 2 times ,, Maan finished his meeting ASAP nd call back Geet while rushing towards his office ,, his next meeting was after lunch .

Maan: hello Geet ,, r u fine sona ?

Geet: hi , yeah  , i'm fine .

Maan : sorry sona I was in meeting so didn't take ur call .

Geet: i'm sorry , I disturbed u , plzz carry on with ur work .

Maan: it's over  Begaum  , bolo kaise yaad kiya ess nacheez ko ?

Geet: M a a n  plllzzz ,, wo  I need an appointment to meet this nacheez , milega ?

Maan wanted to tease her saying to contect his PA but Stopped at once ,, his day was packed nd she won't give any appointment , thank God Geet called him.

Geet: shell we meet ?

Maan: of course  Begum , nd i'm waiting ,, when r u coming ?

Geet: in an hr ,, i'm getting ready nd coming  then after lunch I have my classes too .

Maan: did u have ur lunch ?

Geet: no , but going to take after change .

Maan: then don't ,,  u r invited for meeting with lunch in KC ,, plzz .

Geet: anything special ?

Maan: when u'll come , things become special .

Geet laughed : OK , bye.

Both cut d call  ,, Geet was smiling on his dramebaazi nd there in KC Maan came in action .

Precap ------ a surprise ... 

Part - 88
            https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4158607?pn=42

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: singh24

friends ðŸ¤—

Updating     

waiting 
jaldi karo