Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sparkle2985

iska matlab cherry ?????????????πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

she is going🀬 very busy😑
cherry_1293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
spark mu frnd ki frnd kahani hai
one day exam is postponed and she s free and started chating wid a boy (unknown) they chatted the whole day and at night they fel in love πŸ€£ their chating continued so many months they once met each other directly and she was like if i dont marry him i'll die no life blah blah but ghar mai uski shaadi fix kiyaa jija ke saath he loves her so much from childhood she made nautanki somedays finally she married him and now she s so happy πŸ˜† and i didnt understand wat hapened to her love and her one day chating bf πŸ€£
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry_1293

one day exam is postponed and she s free and started chating wid a boy (unknown) they chatted the whole day and at night they fel in love πŸ€£ their chating continued so many months they once met each other directly and she was like if i dont marry him i'll die no life blah blah but ghar mai uski shaadi fix kiyaa jija ke saath he loves her so much from childhood she made nautanki somedays finally she married him and now she s so happy πŸ˜† and i didnt understand wat hapened to her love and her one day chating bf πŸ€£

πŸ˜† less intensityπŸ˜›
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

happy toh rehna hi hein varna her life will be spoiled joh usse nahi milsakta usko leke roke psycho toh nahi bansakti na and tat will be injustice to her hubby na uska kya fault hein ...life shld go on mila toh theek varna u shld live it what u get and have ... but she will defo remember him once in a while and thoda toh dukh hoga use ...abey cherry tune mana grp lone okka ammayi story vinle evaru ani nenu cheppa ninna kuda tanu vachindi online ok mana eluka story mari tanu ade aindi she is happy with her life but sometimes remember him and same her also i m happy with mine but sometimes remember and feel sad 
cherry_1293 thumbnail

shld i believe u ...yahi story fake bolke tum hum sab ko ullu banayi na trixu πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

no ullu banoing πŸ˜›
deep_ thumbnail

no ullu banoing πŸ˜›

i dont care if u dont believeπŸ˜›

@spark: pain s permanentπŸ˜› 
cherry_1293 thumbnail

happy toh rehna hi hein varna her life will be spoiled joh usse nahi milsakta usko leke roke psycho toh nahi bansakti na and tat will be injustice to her hubby na uska kya fault hein ...life shld go on mila toh theek varna u shld live it what u get and have ... but she will defo remember him once in a while and thoda toh dukh hoga use ...abey cherry tune mana grp lone okka ammayi story vinle evaru ani nenu cheppa ninna kuda tanu vachindi online ok mana eluka story mari tanu ade aindi she is happy with her life but sometimes remember him and same her also i m happy with mine but sometimes remember and feel sad 

ohhkk may be i cant understand that pain and feelings because i dont have such situation πŸ˜›
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bunnyrocks

i dont care if u dont believeπŸ˜›

@spark: pain s permanentπŸ˜› 

i dint get it πŸ˜•
deep_ thumbnail

i dint get it πŸ˜•