Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: tvmaniac

i fit that bill completely

kab aaoo baraat lekar πŸ˜†

joke aside, love is all you need , a xerox copy of the bank statement is pretty handy too , πŸ˜‰

TVManiac looks like your girl friend should come here and read this posts.. "Kab aaoo baraat lekar"..hummmm!!!   πŸ˜ˆ Edited by bgdesai - 18 years ago
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonicA#1Actress

Hahahaha!! I agree with you!!! Totally!!!!😳

Omigod Syeda!! Where are you and your funy posts!!!!???πŸ˜†

Athena90 thumbnail
πŸ˜†

anyway, i don't even want to get marraied ! and if i do i want a nice guy who loves me and has a good job with a good personality!
Athena90 thumbnail
all of us (including me😳) would want the perfect guy! and thats what we look for! but before we do that, let us pause to think, how perfect are we ourself? 
neha9 thumbnail

a guy who is ugly yet nice... but there are guys who r good looking n nice! πŸ˜‰ 

Neha

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
i really wouldnt care bout looks or wealth, i think u shuld love a person for who they are and how much u trust and respect them, so i would choose the ugly guy but who is really nice
angels68 thumbnail
i would like a guy who is reall nice...but looksare...welll....i have a guy who is really nice and is very cute!!!!!!❀️
neenu khaira thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissDK

Hey i like that question!

I prefer a guy thats ugly, but is really nice!

What do u prefer?

Would u marry or love a boy, who is:

a) Rich, ugly, nice and kind, and luvs u

b) Poor, handsome, nice and kind, and luvs u

c) Rich, handsome, mean and luvs u

d) Rich, handsome, very kind, and luvs u !

D!!!

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
I want a really hot and cute guy!He should be trustworthy and loving!!!! Poor or rich don't matter! I plan to make a lot of money!!πŸ˜ƒ
desi_gurl14 thumbnail
i agree with galsn3105!!! 
why shud we get the PERFECT guy (our mr.rite) if wer not perfect ourselves???
i wud want a guy who is jus like me...sum1 who understands me and luvs me more than anything in da whole world...but then i wud do the same to him too!!! looks dnt matter...ur gonna be living with him not his looks...wat can looks do if he jus ends up beating u or destroying ur life???