Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
i don't mind ugly as long as he is a nice person and loves me and also not totally broke!!!lol...and ugly is prolly better cuz u don't have to worry about him having affairs as much as u would have to worry about a really hott and handsome guy!!! 😆 😆 😆
*Dipti* thumbnail
all i care is that he should be good looking nice to everyone specially me and respect everyone older than him and some other things that i can't think of it right now
asianpride05 thumbnail

Nice topic

I would say a Boy dats Ugly and has a nice personality!!

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I would go for a guy

who's rich,handsome ,loves me madly!!!and is very very kind hearted!😳

AzN CuTiE thumbnail
eloooooooo!!!!!!!!! me agen! so bak to ma question i think i wud choose a guy hu is really nice but ugly coz u can change looks not personality! and....... WHAT USE IS A GUY WHO DOSN'T LUV U AND IS RICH HE WONT GIVE U ANY MONEY!!!! LOLZZZZ!😆
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail

Gud girls     go 4    Bad guyz

Datz me!         &nb sp;     Joe/Angad   

queenbee4eva thumbnail
a guy with nice look some what and nice personality.
but the guy i lieke is cute,nice personality and and is rich.nt care about the money
desi gurl thumbnail

ummm. his looks should be average or good, just not too ugly. he should be funny, nice, and should have a great personality. He should love me a lot, avutally, more than a lot. They guy that I really really like right now has all those qualities except loving me a lot. Money doesnt matter. I dont care if he's rich, poor, or average.

bkeero thumbnail

I think I would prefer a an average guy, who is not totally rich either... and he has to have kind heart...

Average guy because people won't drooing over him or talking behind his back....

and money can't buy happiness...

Angad_lovers thumbnail

i like this topic and i  just like to  be friends witt girls boys is really  ugly  and mind i  hate them