Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Edited by RheaSingh - 9 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suni-

i knw Rhea i saw that too..bt i like our Snehal...i dnt like replacement 😳

i need to see how she acts. becoz facewise she is much older. doesn't look like an 18 yr old from anywhere :/ 
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

i need to see how she acts. becoz facewise she is much older. doesn't look like an 18 yr old from anywhere :/ 

agree with u...she looks very old..also that promo is so confusing...or Snehal wasnt great but did she her best
RheaSingh thumbnail

agree with u...she looks very old..also that promo is so confusing...or Snehal wasnt great but did she her best

just saw her fb profile..and in there she looks fine...may be her get up is wrong here..

also she is also a newbie and acting first time. i thought she is experienced thts why they replaced snehal with her. if that's the case how can they get a complete newbie without A B C D of acting ðŸ˜² if that's the case..then i guess Snehal was replaced because of some other reason...yahan daal mein kuch kala zaror hai
.Sumi. thumbnail

just saw her fb profile..and in there she looks fine...may be her get up is wrong here..

also she is also a newbie and acting first time. i thought she is experienced thts why they replaced snehal with her. if that's the case how can they get a complete newbie without A B C D of acting ðŸ˜² if that's the case..then i guess Snehal was replaced because of some other reason...yahan daal mein kuch kala zaror hai

OMG is it???i too thot that she was exp...ther's no point replacing Snehal with Swati who is also a nebie...nt jus tat we hav the connectivity with Snehal...
agree with u...dal mein zaroor kuch kaala hai
RheaSingh thumbnail

OMG is it???i too thot that she was exp...ther's no point replacing Snehal with Swati who is also a nebie...nt jus tat we hav the connectivity with Snehal...
agree with u...dal mein zaroor kuch kaala hai

yep its her first show. she is a model like apoorv and others and she does look good in her profile. check the pics i posted. about snehal its very unfortunate. now swati has a big responsibility she really need to give a solid performance to take the show on herself. let's see ! 
.Sumi. thumbnail

yep its her first show. she is a model like apoorv and others and she does look good in her profile. check the pics i posted. about snehal its very unfortunate. now swati has a big responsibility she really need to give a solid performance to take the show on herself. let's see ! 

whoa she has a lot to learn and perform...gotta wait for her performance...hw i wish all our fan prayers r heard and Snehal is back 😔
my Shaurya😔
RheaSingh thumbnail

whoa she has a lot to learn and perform...gotta wait for her performance...hw i wish all our fan prayers r heard and Snehal is back 😔
my Shaurya😔

the shaurya has moved on...he liked rumana's fb post about giving the new girl a chance ohhh ðŸ˜³