Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

the shaurya has moved on...he liked rumana's fb post about giving the new girl a chance ohhh ðŸ˜³

what😲
WTH[:O]
Shaurya😳
i knw he cant oppose it either or say anythng cos he is working with teh cast
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but he did give a touching farewell to snehal in the group through his post. i think we can't expect much from him anyways.,
.Sumi. thumbnail

but he did give a touching farewell to snehal in the group through his post. i think we can't expect much from him anyways.,

agree with ya...as actors they shud b ready for any such situations
nehagold27 thumbnail
[QUOTE=RheaSingh] Our snehal is very cute and bubbly  had made super jodi with apoorv ,also superb expressions amde me crazy
But new Swati looking eee
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Feeling so sad about Snehal's replacement , no one can play Vaibhavi better than her 😭
RheaSingh thumbnail
we don't have any choice...i guess Snehal shall not be called again..the replacement has come rather really quickly ! i am expecting a good performance from swati atleast ! 
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel the viewers should show little bit senstivity towards a new actor. Don't know if she will be a better Vaibhavi or not but our negativity towards this one particular character can hamper the show's image, which is already quite crumbled. Hoping for the best!
RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nash..

I feel the viewers should show little bit senstivity towards a new actor. Don't know if she will be a better Vaibhavi or not but our negativity towards this one particular character can hamper the show's image, which is already quite crumbled. Hoping for the best!

hmm..i too think on apoorv's insistence she should be given a chance ! but she has to PERFORM @ otherwise the show is finished for sure 
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hmm..i too think on apoorv's insistence she should be given a chance ! but she has to PERFORM @ otherwise the show is finished for sure

correct! Instead of focusing on theme, the show concentrated on Vaurya romance and Now if this new lady bird doesn't match up with Shaurya then O'gujariya will surely be Dabba-band!
mimie3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think the new replacement isn't really someone to rave about..Snehal has a really charming and cute face.But Swati looks so much older..Acting wise,she's okayish.They didn't have to replace Snehal at all.She was doing a good job..O Gujariya will lose a lot of fans probably.Replacing the lead is a BIG decision.Edited by mimie3003 - 9 years ago