Sakshi Tanwar on Shweta Prasad - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

I can see whenever we discuss any children's movie or Vishal Bharadwaj's filmography, we talk about Makdee, talk about Shweta, make separate threads on Makdee. Now the questions are -- Will we still make those Makdee discussion threads? Even if anyone who's unaware of her story makes a thread again, how many of us would stop ourselves from spilling the beans? We are blaming media of doing something what we'd do ourselves in future.

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Editing needs damn good talent and experience...does she have any editing experience? AD job is really tough. They are a little better than spot boys. Instead of all this she should go for supporting roles and also TV. TV isnt very judgemental about backgrounds of actors. Even Monica Bedi managed to get work. And Shweta is a talented actress.

I was talking about assisting an editor. Like her co-star, the kid who played Mugh-E-Azam, is assisting both directors and editors these days.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Also I dont get why she didnt stop when she was caught the last time. One TV channel did a sting op on her a few months back. This is the second time actually she is caught and difference is this time the police got involved hence the whole National media got involved. What sort of parents would keep pushing their child to this?
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Elixir.

So she indeed was rich. Then her parents are at fault. Cos they should have invested into her future. Invest in real estate or bonds or whatever. For eg ,for all the flak the Honey Boo Boo family faces,their mother is really smart and is saving up all the money they are earning for the future use of Honey Boo Boo.

Also a bankrupt person can't expect his lifestyle to be same as before when he had money. They have to change with circumstances or else they would be worse than before and thats what happened with this girl too. There are many things to work on in this same industry. Being in front of screen as a lead is not the only thing to aspire to. 

@Bold: What dignity? Same one she lost when she became a prostitute right. Don't tell me sleeping around for money will increase your self worth or pride. She must loathe her life,her decisions and now its worse. Atleast now maybe she can try to improve her conditions. Ppl will talk about this for few days and then move on. She might write a book about her difficult days,maybe get a movie about her and earn money again. 

Protect her dignity in the sense not announce it to the world. Send her to rehab, and give her another chance at life. She might change for the better. How many people don't do stupid, immature things when they're young and regret it later? May be she would think the same and live a different life.

A rapist goes to prison for 7 years. He can come out, go to a different city and start a new life, without any baggage of the past.

But the problem with making it public in her case is, people will have the same image of her forever. So say, tomorrow, if she goes out somewhere as a completely reformed person, people will still see her with the same judgemental eyes. Her future is permanently destroyed.

She would be REALLY REALLY mature if she still is able to come out of it unscathed. I hope she does.
Edited by VanBuuren - 9 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Also I dont get why she didnt stop when she was caught the last time. One TV channel did a sting op on her a few months back. This is the second time actually she is caught and difference is this time the police got involved hence the whole National media got involved. What sort of parents would keep pushing their child to this?

😕 She sure is an idiot then if she didnt stop after a close call.
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Editing needs damn good talent and experience...does she have any editing experience? AD job is really tough. They are a little better than spot boys. Instead of all this she should go for supporting roles and also TV. TV isnt very judgemental about backgrounds of actors. Even Monica Bedi managed to get work. And Shweta is a talented actress.

I bet she would get a chance in Bigg Boss. It is really a chance to make good money + let people know the other side of you as a person. Could be a new lease of life in her case. She is very talented, pretty and young. She can still do a lot.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: VanBuuren

I bet she would get a chance in Bigg Boss. It is really a chance to make good money + let people know the other side of you as a person. Could be a new lease of life in her case. She is very talented, pretty and young. She can still do a lot.

I thought of BB instantly once this news broke. In a way I am glad she is in rehab and inaccessible to the world. Atleast she wont be in this season of the show. She can get out...think about choices and then perhaps make a decision on what she wants to do.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VanBuuren

Protect her dignity in the sense not announce it to the world. Send her to rehab, and give her another chance at life. She might change for the better. How many people don't do stupid, immature things when they're young and regret it later? May be she would think the same and live a different life.

A rapist goes to prison for 7 years. He can come out, go to a different city and start a new life, without any baggage of the past.

But the problem with making it public in her case is, people will have the same image of her forever. So say, tomorrow, if she goes out somewhere as a completely reformed person, people will still see her with the same judgemental eyes. Her future is permanently destroyed.

She would be REALLY REALLY mature if she still is able to come out of it unscathed. I hope she does.

Or may be this was required for her to reform her life. Cos even after getting caught once,she didnt stop.Now there are many women shelters which could help her if she wants their help. Just hope she doesn't end her life though after all this public shaming. 
unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

has it been revealed her parents pushed her into continuing after she was caught.

OT: 23 is an impressionable age but then its also an age when most are mature enough to take imporatant decisions at this age irrespective of the parental pressure. She was caught a few months ago and yet for some reason she decided to continue..even after getting a chance to get out of it then she decided to carry on for the lure of money and her lifestyle instead of trying out other avenues..I agree with elixir here..esp after she was caught, she could have left it and atleast tried other avenues like tv and behind the screen, if not a job in a different feild altogether..yes it wouldnt have given her the same easy money but then everyone struggles in life..the strength lies in not giving up

as for media..yep..they should not have shamed her alone..she has right to privacy as much as those business whom they are ignoring to name
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: unlimited_craze

has it been revealed her parents pushed her into continuing after she was caught.

OT: 23 is an impressionable age but then its also an age when most are mature enough to take imporatant decisions at this age irrespective of the parental pressure. She was caught a few months ago and yet for some reason she decided to continue..even after getting a chance to get out of it then she decided to carry on for the lure of money and her lifestyle instead of trying out other avenues..I agree with elixir here..esp after she was caught, she could have left it and atleast tried other avenues like tv and behind the screen, if not a job in a different feild altogether..yes it wouldnt have given her the same easy money but then everyone struggles in life..the strength lies in not giving up

as for media..yep..they should not have shamed her alone..she has right to privacy as much as those business whom they are ignoring to name

Oh god! Its so horrible to imagine..what she have gone thru...with no one to support her...not even her own parents.