tmowla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome...speechless
superb update
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyaa kalpana.. m so sorry... I was having exams and after that there was annual day programme in our cls so was busy in that.. didnt get tym to come ol...
nw finally I came ol and i read the remaining parts.. 
coming to chap 32: OMG annie is dev's sister... ghosh.. n dev badla lene aaya tha.. poor khushi she gt hurt and even geet too.. bt loved hw dey bravely fought with dev.. bt I hate Dev😑 acha kia annie ko mental hospital bhejke..

coming to chap 33 :  and humaare boys ne security ekdum tight kar dii.. bechare gals πŸ˜† bt theek he wo unhi ke lie he.. :) 
poor khushi she also wanted to meet arnav bt rules ke wajah se she couldnt meet..πŸ˜† and wen she saw maaneet romancing lol bechari she tried every possible way.. bt maan ne jawab de dekar khushi ke saare sapne me paani pher dia πŸ˜†
and waah arnav ne kya rasta dhunda khushi se milne ke lieee haayee!!! πŸ˜³
loved maaneet and arhi moments...
OMG danger.. lighs went off and someone came inside khushi's room and tried to attack her bt arnav was dere isilie she was saved... btw i loved d way u described the scene I could really imagine that...
MSK and ASR tightened the security..

coming to chap 34: hmm so gals went to temple.. Geet sensed that someone was watching them..
haaye allah kidnap ho gaye dono... uff.. I really hate dis Dev😑 dev sape dekhna chod iss janam me kya kisi janamme b teri shaadi geet se nai hogi na khushi ko maar paayega... Geet and khushi were still strong i loved it and finallyyy the boys came yipeee...dhinka chika...
acha so bug lagaya tha waise ASR and MSK reached... wow super dhamakedaar episode..

waiting for the next part update soon.. take care..😊
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: renjini263

Heyaa kalpana.. m so sorry... I was having exams and after that there was annual day programme in our cls so was busy in that.. didnt get tym to come ol...

nw finally I came ol and i read the remaining parts.. 
coming to chap 32: OMG annie is dev's sister... ghosh.. n dev badla lene aaya tha.. poor khushi she gt hurt and even geet too.. bt loved hw dey bravely fought with dev.. bt I hate Dev😑 acha kia annie ko mental hospital bhejke..

coming to chap 33 :  and humaare boys ne security ekdum tight kar dii.. bechare gals πŸ˜† bt theek he wo unhi ke lie he.. :) 
poor khushi she also wanted to meet arnav bt rules ke wajah se she couldnt meet..πŸ˜† and wen she saw maaneet romancing lol bechari she tried every possible way.. bt maan ne jawab de dekar khushi ke saare sapne me paani pher dia πŸ˜†
and waah arnav ne kya rasta dhunda khushi se milne ke lieee haayee!!! πŸ˜³
loved maaneet and arhi moments...
OMG danger.. lighs went off and someone came inside khushi's room and tried to attack her bt arnav was dere isilie she was saved... btw i loved d way u described the scene I could really imagine that...
MSK and ASR tightened the security..

coming to chap 34: hmm so gals went to temple.. Geet sensed that someone was watching them..
haaye allah kidnap ho gaye dono... uff.. I really hate dis Dev😑 dev sape dekhna chod iss janam me kya kisi janamme b teri shaadi geet se nai hogi na khushi ko maar paayega... Geet and khushi were still strong i loved it and finallyyy the boys came yipeee...dhinka chika...
acha so bug lagaya tha waise ASR and MSK reached... wow super dhamakedaar episode..

waiting for the next part update soon.. take care..😊

Its ok dear! Studies are important dear! So I dont mind you focusing on them and cultural programmes. They are very important for your career. Glad you enjoyed the update! Really glad you enjoyed the way I wrote the attack scene! Thanks for reviewing dear!