Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice
loved it
update soon
Gulaabo thumbnail
nice chapter...
asad is a bitter man...hope zoya changes all his beliefs...

continue soon
-shruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love.asad.zoya

Res
And hope u had read my comment on pg 2 😊

πŸ˜† ofcourse i have read it πŸ˜ƒ
I read every single words and likes you leavr here. 😳
Actually i am pursuing some classes and it leaves me exhaust at the day end. But i keep my self updated of every thing going on here. Right from every new reader to every comments. πŸ˜ƒ
-shruthi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ABI-

<font color="#000066"><font size="5">unres

Am I first? Yes I am. yeppiii

well Shruti so much revealtion on 1st Chapter
I love itπŸ˜‰</font>
</font>

hahah πŸ˜† congrats Abi dear πŸ˜ƒ
Did i made too much revealed??? 😲 πŸ˜•
-shruthi- thumbnail
thanks πŸ˜ƒ
-shruthi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazzyasyafan

Superb

Wating for next part

thank you 😳 next part will be update soon
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start
Zoya as usual pizza freak & messy & asad as akru
Nazma married to imran. Asad was not happy but fulfilled her sister wish
He hated his father as he hurt his mother
Dilshad prayer was awesome. Waiting for asya next meeting
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Don't worry dilshad he has met that angel today and she have driven him crazy
So Nazma is married to Imran and resides in the US
Imran is not what asad wanted for Nazma but she rebel to marry 
Asad has a friend helping them in the US without their knowledge
So asad as usual hate love and life all bcuz of his Abu
Need that angel to brighten his life 
Oh zoya is funny her description of her dream guy 
Sounds familiarπŸ˜‰
Continue soon
-shruthi- thumbnail
thanks everybody. πŸ˜ƒ for showing interest in this story. I hope i haven't disappointed you so far please feel free to speak to me. 😳 whenever you want.

Love❀️
Shruthi

CHAPTER 2

JO BHEJI THI DUA

"api I am ready to go." Zoya says as she climbs down the stairs.
"okay let's go." Zeenat says happily and as soon as her eyes accidently falls on zoya she gasp in surprise.
"zoya?" she calls her with surprise, stretching her name more than needed.
"yes api." Zoya turns innocently while zeenat feel like getting faint by zoya's choice for dressing.
"zoya. Why are you in jeans today? What happened to the salawar kameez I gave you to wear?" zeenat checks her up and down and pats her hand on her forehead. ouch!
Zoya too sways her hands to her side and look down to check her own attire with confusion. "what happened in these clothes?" she asks pouting her cute lips in O.
"zoya. There is nothing wrong in this. But haven't I told you we are going to visit peer baba dargah. And even then you came down on your jeans. No again zoya." Zeenat responded mellow dramatically bringing her one hand in any dramatic actress way to her forehead.
"api. I know where are we going and so see I took scarf with me. and I have worn a full sleeves blouse and a decent jean. It's comfortable api and in fashion too. I am sure even Allah will understand this. Come. Come now let's go!" zoya dragged zeenat out through door before zeenat could show any further protest to her.

Asad walked to and fro in his room, its next morning and he is still disturbed from the article he had read yesterday. Asad always have been a reserved child. He is still the same. A person, who is highly possessive and reserved when it comes to his family. He always has been a weak child to show his emotions and after his father betrayal, he had locked himself in his shell for ages. Never did he try to open up with anybody. It's only his mother till now who could break him and see through him but being a complicated man with highly sensitive emotions. He proved to be a challenge for dilshad as well. She knew him well to know that he still miss his father. Even though he never shows openly and never do accepts it but the little boy who ran after his father car, madly with tears flowing badly from his eyes; is still alive in him and he has left that part of his heart to never get heal not even with time.
"asad you are still thinking about -?" dilshad walked in with a tray of breakfast for asad. She feels sad to see asad worry and silent, his pain and tears a mother could see it on his son's eyes even when his son has become an excellent man in hiding his feelings to show up.
"ah! Ammi. No. I...I was just about to leave." Asad tried to avoid eye contact with her mother. he leans in to pick up a file from table and quickly tries to make a move to the door with the file. He is always ready to go. Always in his three pieces, perfect matching tie and perfectly set hair. As he is in middle of his track dilshad calls him. asad stops and turns to his mother. dreading of having any conversation which he really don't want to discuss on. He waits and dilshad quickly takes her purse out and bring a cheque to his sight.
"asad. I just remembered this. I had promised to donate to peer baba dargah renovation last time. and it just skipped my mind. I am so sorry. I was wondering if you could go there and meet the qazi sahib and give this cheque to him for donation. Actually I would have gone but I have to go somewhere very urgently. Will you go beta? Please." Dilshad looks at his son with hope and silently waits till she hears him sighing in defeat.
"okay ami. I will go there before I leave to office." Asad takes the cheque from her silently and ducking his head low to chest he walks off to the front door.
"Allah. Mere bte ko sukoon dijiye." (Allah gives my son some peace of mind.) she sent a small prayer from her heart silently.

Asad walks in the dargah where a beautiful music is played by devotees in the corner. He ties his handkerchief on his forehead, covering his hair properly inside it as he takes a step inside the beautiful peaceful place. All of sudden asad starts to feel light inside as if someone has taken his burden from his shoulder. He locks his eyes on the dorm in the middle of dargah and he takes slow steps towards the centre of it. his body sensed a great feeling of devotion and spirituality in the vibrant positive environment of highness. He roams his eyes to the four surrounding and sits to the place where no one could disturb him when he speaks his heart to Allah's messenger.
"salaam walaikum sahib" asad wishes the dorm and then brings his both hands palm side up to his face and speaks into it.
"shukriya for calling me here. Thanks for keeping my family safe and healthy. Thanks for doing my sister's nikah without any problem. Please keep her happy. Don't let her face the same what I and ammi had seen and have deal in life. I request you to give her what she wants." He completes his prayer and sits with his knees closed to his stomach and his hands on his knees wrapped like a snake around it. His eyes are freeze on the dorm and they are shedding rivers quietly. No more wishes are exchanged then its only asad's best friend silence and Allah. He feels so light that without his knowledge he slips into trance of spirituality where only his pain and inner conscience is taking through heart.

Zoya ignores all the stares that are boring in her back as she enters the dargah with zeenat and anwar. Anwar moves to the gent's side while zeenat holds hand of zoya and takes her to women side of dargah. They are right across each other as they leaned down in submission to Allah. Zoya holds the scarf tight over her head and bents down on her knees than wishes a quick salaam and thank you together to the dorm. She opens her eyes and look around her when maulvi sahib spreads roses on the dorm and one petal falls on her Daman (duppata). She looks at the petal in shock with questions and all she feels in the cold breeze patting her head lovingly. Was it some messenger of Allah trying to say something? She wonders. She holds the petal in her hand and leans down again to thank Allah for his reham (mercy) when a strong air blows around her and the petals flies away to the other side of the dargah.
Zoya opens her eyes with a gasp and looks at the direction where the petal had moved itself. She sees the red piece finally setting on the eyes of a face whose cheeks are stained with water. The man whose face it belongs gets his hand on his face to peel of the petal. He opens his eyes slowly and stares at the beautiful red petal in confusion. His eyes are lower and fixed on petal in his head. That's how zoya sees his face, and with that she sees the lost of unknown emotions that is directed by the high mercy to her. For unknown reason she feels so connected to him, with his sorrow with his eyes. That her eyes tears up on their own and she starts to feel her cheeks getting wet with every emotions that Allah was making her feel inside.
Sometimes one sign is strong enough for a heart to know, where his destiny is linked with...

Edited by -shruthi- - 9 years ago
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update loved it thanx 4 the pm update soon