Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RadiantSanz..

Couldn't see the audition vid ... was busy for the past few days.  Ah but there's a link! Will watch it now!

But HELLO everyone! πŸ˜³

Hi hi!! added FB link on first page! 😳

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Right now I'm so incredibly glad she's doing a new show. These episodes are making my blood boil! I want Paro bas. I don't think they'll give her back so a new show it is.
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Okkk finally this news has also come??...I was actually expecting this kind of article...when ever Sanaya's show gets over...an article pops out that mohit is also considered for a role...

Well no comments on that lets hope for the best!!...And wat has to happen will happen...Lets see who is destinied for this role...And its the Directors job to decide not our...so chill n enjoy ..such articles!!😳
Edited by sarunsashasingh - 9 years ago
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Would like to see Sanaya working with a different PH. 
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Thanks for this thread. Glad you made it. I'm so happy that there's news of Sanaya returning even before RR has wrapped up.
Have been so upset over RR ending, but this lifts my spirit. Hope this new show brings Sanaya all the luck and recognition she deserves!
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If its ST's show...he should damn well make it up to her...and offer her an outstanding role...but this seems like khushi v.2...don't know if i should be glad she'll be back soon or sad that she's repeating her roles...kinda...

thanks for the thread Sunara
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everything is mere speculation at this point.
But I am glad that this is out this early. I am enjoying the partyπŸ˜†
Atleast this will help us overcome and forget the stupidity they are showing in RR, after Paro.

dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is the best news i have got so far in this day
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want Sanaya to come back on starplus cuz shows on star plus have high chances to get good trps..zee would be fine as well no sony please
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow that's some exciting news! But to be honest, I don't want her to be working with ST again.  I think she should work with a different PH for her next show. Would love to see her in a suspense/thriller show like Laut aao Trisha or ek Hasina thi. Or maybe a mythological show. πŸ˜ŠEdited by Urvi.S - 9 years ago