Sanaya's new show discn thread! Strict DT NT Pg47 &PG67

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Well I hope guys u r not thinking I am being too big for my boots n making the thread - its just that I remember last time..πŸ€ͺ

The media circus kick started even earlier this time around! Helped by Sanaya herself with that audition video no less! πŸ˜†

And also I am very very busy some days and don't get to stalk all over RR forum as I used to... soo... i miss stuff.. πŸ€” and I am sure its same for many others too., so if we had one single place we could put all of this together and discuss it would be awesome.. cz whenever I come back - even if its 100 pages later (i don't think it will be that long before i land back. but just saying! :P) i will know all those pages are in this thread and i can poke my nose around and read all the fun n exciting discussions!!⭐️

So what say - can we all start chatting about the new audition video, the latest speculation articles etc etc here ?😳

pretty pls! πŸ€—
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Link to her audition videos - guys I am not uploading on YT cz they will simply again delete this. So this link to FB is for a public video.. u can watch it there πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1531275700442883

Snaps from the  audition 😳

v Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
TADAA the first article on the queen of tellywood 2 weeks before her show is even ending the news of the new projects start trickling in!! πŸ˜†

Buzz: Saurabh Tewari Films have three shows in the making; Mohit and Sanaya approached to pair up again..

05 Sep 2014 07:24 PM | SrividyaRajesh

Saurabh Tewari Films might be wrapping up duties for their ongoing show on Colors, Rangrasiya, but news coming in is that they have three new shows in planning, for which auditions are going on in full-scale.

As per a reliable source, Saurabh Tewari is presently working on a show each for Sony Entertainment Television, Star Plus and Zee & (and).

Recently, the team organized an extensive audition schedule in Chandigarh and Delhi for all the three shows. The team is looking for a right mix of fresh and experienced faces for the new shows.

A well-placed source confides in us, "The show for Star Plus will be a mature love story, based on relationships set up in Chandigarh. The Sony show will be based on a modern day Gujarati community. The show will be based on a popular novel."

The buzz doing rounds in the industry is that the maker is looking to cast the very popular offscreen and onscreen pair of Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani for their show on Star Plus. Also, Shaheer Sheikh, who has recently completed duties for the popular show Mahabharat has been considered for the other lead on the show. Having said this, it is as well heard that Mohit also fits into the lead's character in their Sony TV show.

The source further adds, "All the three shows are in the nascent stage. The casting process is in full swing, and there is a long way to go before the leads get locked."

We tried calling Mohit and Sanaya, but could not get through to them.

Our efforts to get in touch with Producer Saurabh Tewari were futile.

Let's see if Mohit and Sanaya do pair up for this one...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/112903846

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
not ST again...
I would rather see Ashish and Sanaya on Start plus...with 4 lions
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I only concentrated how frigging CUTE and pretty she looked in that video , just fresh as daisy <3
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

yaar tum to gussa ho gaye.still kisine koi confirmation nahin diya.thats why kinda confused.want to see monaya onscreen.

Gosh ! I was just asking a simple doubt. 😳 Ab banda apne confusion bhi clear na kare...?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yo yo Sunara
thnk u

muaaah
Edited by CrazyAmie - 9 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great minds think alikeπŸ˜†
Good idea Sunara

Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Mohit is a good actor and I would love to see him and Sanaya on screen again!
They were fabulous as Samrat and Gunjan in MJHT. Infact Mohit has been Sanaya's costar for the longest. Also MJHT is Sanaya's longest show.. It lasted 2 years.
-Zesty- thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  start start ... BTW from morning I doing just thatπŸ˜†

Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago