Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sana--

Nice post gita
I m still not believe rehaan character now he know abt suneri but still he carry on dont know abt any so I think rehaan first want know abt suneri who is she?what her intention? So he observe abt every thing n sbs sPoiler she con money rehaan knows seher was con woman then he try to switch the twin if he want sanam cause he already waiting for end of 3 month n also want avenge against aahil reason he insulting or he n suneri helps save dilshad frm billi like others said anyways we wait to confirmed it

About sehaan I always against it I dont care abt others Still I hope sehaan be just good friends they give some comedy relief even yesterday suneri hug rehaan they dont give any sign for love track bg also comedy way still I have some hope if not I just ignored it πŸ˜†

I just don't want rehan to be negetive. Ek billi kafi he I don't want another billa. Why can't rehan and seher have friendly relation instead of a love story!  And if switch happens I don't want rehan to do it.
And about sehaan thank god I am not alone
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice post...

seher is much needed relief here...

what i loved about  qh 2...

it is the story... not  the persons.. anymore...

as much people like saahil... few of us like rehaan... seher... billi... hayya... and latif too..
i love watching.. saahil.. rehaan.. seher... a bit of tanveer- razia.. a bit of haaya and dillu...

in qh 1.. it was always asya.. and KV .. that held my interest...

here the story and the plot is well balanced... and at a very good pace...

they could have dragged... seher knowing sanam. for months.. and and also rehaan knowing seher...

am i going to watch sehaan... oh no... i am going to love it...

one more thing i noticed is...

sehaan... and saahil... are just mix and match of asad and zoya... in so many  layers...

so we can always find asya.. in them..who is the first love,,,, for most of us...

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

Seher is such a nautanki. Loved how she turned the radio and AC on as soon as she got in the car. πŸ˜†

Yes, she has this, sabka maal apna hai attitude.
Though I can't stand how she always chews gum and the way she chews it...lol
πŸ˜†
IDK I don't think Aahil has Tannu blinders on any more. If he did, he would have reprimanded Sanam for speaking up against Tannu like that. Her charm has almost worn off on Aahil IMO. I mean the kinds of gazes he gives her these days, he seems almost miffed. Especially his stare at her yesterday...
Yes, even i am noticing, that Aahil, almost looks at Tanveer with question. Even in the library scene with Tanveer-Rehaan. I think Rehaan has given an indirect hint to Ahil, but am not harping on it. As it is there is an overflow of emotions for him in the forum, dont want to add to itπŸ˜†
But I would really like to see Mona-Raabart camaraderie between Seher and Aahil. That would be cute and would like them to fight for Sanam's attention when Seher finds out about Sanam. :)
Oh Yes absoultely, I too would love that camaraderie between aahil-seher. And Shehzaad needs some improvement in the comic timing. So, CVs could play it safe with Ahil-Seher. Their first meeting, not in the kitchen, but as sheikh's 3rd wife, seher extending her hand and Ahil looking bemused. Yes, Mona-Raabart for Seher-Ahil would be more entertaining. But then, Sehaan will be paired.

OMG I totally want this Seher saving Dillu thing to happen! Hells yeah! And some sweet poignant moments between Dillu and Seher would be nice...
Yes, some emotional bonding moments. Dillu giving value education to Seher and Seher giving some conning education to dillu. Dillu's goodness has been a reason for all her miseries.
Rotlu Rehaan. :P
A big hug to you for this.
Sanam doesn't love me.
Ahil Bhai doesn't love me.
Ammi doesn't love me
Ok, I will stop before Rehaan lovers begin sharpening thier axes.
 I seriously don't think SeHaan will be paired. I have explained my reasoning already so I won't bother explaining again. All I can say is that people are seriously jumping the gun here...only to have their hopes crushed. :( I think Rehaan may bring the sisters together but that's it. Don't forget Seher only targeted Rehaan for money. :P
I know your reasoning. But seeing the growing popularity of Rehaan, I have an inkling Sehaan  will happen. Right now, they cant afford another addition to the cast. 
Haha! Yes I so want to see Seher conning Aahil. And gosh stop worrying about Humbistar part 2. It won't happen! πŸ˜›

Haha! Yeah I noticed she said that.

Edit: I think it would be so awesome if Seher is conning the audience. It will only make her backstory more interesting...
Yes, now that we have 2 back to back day of non hafa, I seriously hope, word has reached Gul that the track is not working.

Lovely replies Sonia. 
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

no this is 2nd year πŸ˜› Just now my result has came and i got 79%:'( college bhi accha jaa rha hai πŸ˜›

CongratsπŸ₯³
Great going. 
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting theories. I love your perspective.
Seher's story has been left open ended to date...
I doubt she's coming back to look for family, she isn't too concerned that she has an identical lookalike right there. Instead of engaging her lookalike, she wants to con 'Moneybags' who knows Sanam.

I am very excited with your theory of Seher and Rehan rescuing Dilshaad from the attempt on her life. They can't just ship off Shalini Kapoor's character like that? Loads of potential plots there.

I forgot how funny Surbhi is in comic roles. Her horrible roleplaying as Sanam was so silly..! Rehan went 'What the -?" . I like the suspicion in Rehan's face, she's not fooling him one bit...πŸ˜†

Maybe she'll be so impressed that this is one con job that failed miserably !!πŸ˜†
Just friends please, no romance yet...! 
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sana--

Nice post gita
I m still not believe rehaan character now he know abt suneri but still he carry on dont know abt any so I think rehaan first want know abt suneri who is she?what her intention? So he observe abt every thing n sbs sPoiler she con money rehaan knows seher was con woman then he try to switch the twin if he want sanam cause he already waiting for end of 3 month n also want avenge against aahil reason he insulting or he n suneri helps save dilshad frm billi like others said anyways we wait to confirmed it

About sehaan I always against it I dont care abt others Still I hope sehaan be just good friends they give some comedy relief even yesterday suneri hug rehaan they dont give any sign for love track bg also comedy way still I have some hope if not I just ignored it πŸ˜†

Sbs spoiler could be misleading.
Maybe Seher presents a different story and does not call herself Sanam.
And money, Rehaan didnt give her the money, if at all, Seher would've stolen it.

OMG Sana - @ boldπŸ‘πŸΌ
What a theory. Of all the theories, I;ve read or imagined, this one takes the cake.
Trust me that would be the biggest twist, if Rehaan switches Sanam with Seher. 
love failure - can take any direction, devdas wala SRK or Sarr wala SRK or Anjaam wala SRK.
Why should only bw have anti-heroes?

Would love love this twist. Hope CVs read this and get some ideas.
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flora212

I just don't want rehan to be negetive. Ek billi kafi he I don't want another billa. Why can't rehan and seher have friendly relation instead of a love story! And if switch happens I don't want rehan to do it.

Lol who knows billi ka bacha too like mother who one always give bichara luk they very dangerous lol just kidding
I m not object with sehaan I only against sehaan love story πŸ˜‰
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

I just don't want rehan to be negetive. Ek billi kafi he I don't want another billa. Why can't rehan and seher have friendly relation instead of a love story!  And if switch happens I don't want rehan to do it.

A smart handsome and rocking villian would be so cool.
And vilians too can have love stories. 
I totally want Rehaan to turn negative, and take his first revenge on Tanveer. 
Kinda Poetic justice for Tanveer.
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Interesting theories. I love your perspective.
Seher's story has been left open ended to date...
I doubt she's coming back to look for family, she isn't too concerned that she has an identical lookalike right there. Instead of engaging her lookalike, she wants to con 'Moneybags' who knows Sanam.

I am very excited with your theory of Seher and Rehan rescuing Dilshaad from the attempt on her life. They can't just ship off Shalini Kapoor's character like that? Loads of potential plots there.

I forgot how funny Surbhi is in comic roles. Her horrible roleplaying as Sanam was so silly..! Rehan went 'What the -?" . I like the suspicion in Rehan's face, she's not fooling him one bit...πŸ˜†

Maybe she'll be so impressed that this is one con job that failed miserably !!πŸ˜†
Just friends please, no romance yet...! 

no romance... yet... i agree with u...

give time for them to bond over.. something.. or anything. may be the orphanage... from the looks.. looks like both are from the same orphanage...may be.. may be not... and slowly i want seher to fall for... reahaan.. and rehaan.. disclosure to  seher about everything... tanveer,... aahil... and sanam...

then tanveer exposure.. seher being there for rehaan.. and she heals him... and they get together..

GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: kals82

nice post...

seher is much needed relief here...

what i loved about  qh 2...

it is the story... not  the persons.. anymore...

as much people like saahil... few of us like rehaan... seher... billi... hayya... and latif too..
i love watching.. saahil.. rehaan.. seher... a bit of tanveer- razia.. a bit of haaya and dillu...

in qh 1.. it was always asya.. and KV .. that held my interest...

here the story and the plot is well balanced... and at a very good pace...

they could have dragged... seher knowing sanam. for months.. and and also rehaan knowing seher...

am i going to watch sehaan... oh no... i am going to love it...

one more thing i noticed is...

sehaan... and saahil... are just mix and match of asad and zoya... in so many  layers...

so we can always find asya.. in them..who is the first love,,,, for most of us...

Thanks. Always enjoy your comments.

Yes, in QH1 it was only about Asya and KV. I used to pack my kids bag when SM used to air.
Story was always there in QH1, but Asya became bigger than the story.
Now too, Saahil are reaching there, but CVs are playing them down by opening all the awaited tracks at once. Before we could digest Asya murder track opening, Razia came, then Seher came. 

@bold - Sehaan, if CVs go that route, would be a modified version of Asya. 
And Saahil, well, Here Sanam is the Asad and Ahil, is well a stronger Asad, without being emotionally or verbally challenged but without Asad's sense of justice. Ahil makes his own rules and lives by it.

Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago