Seher - A New Dawn for...

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Seher has come like a breath of fresh air in Qh amidst all the misunderstandings, revenge, drama, angst, love and hate. I just absolutely loved her nautanki in the car. Seher means morning, I guess and rightly so. A new morning, a new awakening in QH.
Seher aka Sunehri, has a roaring business. She can open all types of locks at the drop of a pin, manages to steal anything that is not tied down, can smell an opportunity from far. And fate has brought her back to her birthplace, not a moment too soon.
Right now, there are a lot of people who can do with her smartness:

1. Sanam - Sanam is soon gonna be another of Tanveer's victim. Ahil, still has Begum's blinders on, so its gonna be Seher, who will turn out to be her savior.
2. Dilshad - Tanveer yet again tries her 1001st attempt of murder- this time Dillu. We saw dillu being packed off in ambulance enroute to Shimla. Am sure Billi has planned something enroute. And roaming on the route conning Rehaan is Seher. So, will she save Dillu and learn her roots. Looks like it.
3. Rehaan - He has just now lost a love, which was never his. He is full on devdas mode. Of all the characters, I never expected him to hit on Seher being Sanam's lookalike. Don't know whether CVs sehaan are gonna to be potrayed as the new gen Mona-Raabert (I sincerely hope so) or another love story is in the waiting (not too excited for this tbh). But yes, Rehaan and Seher have a lot to offer each other, a lil smartness for a lil innocence, sweet lil lies for a lil truth and so on...
4. Ahil - Am sure the dreadful wont happen, but yes would like to see Seher Conning Ahil and driving him mad. The perfect saali for Sanam's Jallad Jinn. 

p.s. did anyone notice Sunehri/Seher saying "Ya Allah" when she sat in Rehaan's car. Coupled with her being in the orphanage. does it strike anyone that the conwoman avatar could be just that - conning the audience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seher is such a nautanki. Loved how she turned the radio and AC on as soon as she got in the car. 😆
Though I can't stand how she always chews gum and the way she chews it...lol

IDK I don't think Aahil has Tannu blinders on any more. If he did, he would have reprimanded Sanam for speaking up against Tannu like that. Her charm has almost worn off on Aahil IMO. I mean the kinds of gazes he gives her these days, he seems almost miffed. Especially his stare at her yesterday...

But I would really like to see Mona-Raabart camaraderie between Seher and Aahil. That would be cute and would like them to fight for Sanam's attention when Seher finds out about Sanam. :)

OMG I totally want this Seher saving Dillu thing to happen! Hells yeah! And some sweet poignant moments between Dillu and Seher would be nice...

Rotlu Rehaan. :P I seriously don't think SeHaan will be paired. I have explained my reasoning already so I won't bother explaining again. All I can say is that people are seriously jumping the gun here...only to have their hopes crushed. :( I think Rehaan may bring the sisters together but that's it. Don't forget Seher only targeted Rehaan for money. :P

Haha! Yes I so want to see Seher conning Aahil. And gosh stop worrying about Humbistar part 2. It won't happen! 😛

Haha! Yeah I noticed she said that.

Edit: I think it would be so awesome if Seher is conning the audience. It will only make her backstory more interesting...Edited by .Serendipity. - 9 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I noticed 😆 I think it was blooper 😆
Geeta me too not excited for sehaan love story but now i think its confirmed they are going Sehaan way only ;)
Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg your PS is... conning audience.. what to say we all will be conned 😆
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

I noticed 😆 I think it was blooper 😆
Geeta me too not excited for sehaan love story but now i think its confirmed they are going Sehaan way only ;)

Hi Mariya,🤗

You think its a blooper. She was at home in the orphange too. And the phone call when the pendant fell down. I cant lipread, but I coud make out something like "Police" when she was speaking. Maybe I'm overimagining things.😆

GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

Omg your PS is... conning audience.. what to say we all will be conned 😆

Some majot twist is coming, Yaari. I can just feel it. Its either going to be Seher or Rehaan or Rehaan-Razia combine. 

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Seher has come like a breath of fresh air in Qh amidst all the misunderstandings, revenge, drama, angst, love and hate. I just absolutely loved her nautanki in the car. Seher means morning, I guess and rightly so. A new morning, a new awakening in QH.

Seher aka Sunehri, has a roaring business. She can open all types of locks at the drop of a pin, manages to steal anything that is not tied down, can smell an opportunity from far. And fate has brought her back to her birthplace, not a moment too soon.
Right now, there are a lot of people who can do with her smartness:

1. Sanam - Sanam is soon gonna be another of Tanveer's victim. Ahil, still has Begum's blinders on, so its gonna be Seher, who will turn out to be her savior.
2. Dilshad - Tanveer yet again tries her 1001st attempt of murder- this time Dillu. We saw dillu being packed off in ambulance enroute to Shimla. Am sure Billi has planned something enroute. And roaming on the route conning Rehaan is Seher. So, will she save Dillu and learn her roots. Looks like it.
3. Rehaan - He has just now lost a love, which was never his. He is full on devdas mode. Of all the characters, I never expected him to hit on Seher being Sanam's lookalike. Don't know whether CVs sehaan are gonna to be potrayed as the new gen Mona-Raabert (I sincerely hope so) or another love story is in the waiting (not too excited for this tbh). But yes, Rehaan and Seher have a lot to offer each other, a lil smartness for a lil innocence, sweet lil lies for a lil truth and so on...
4. Ahil - Am sure the dreadful wont happen, but yes would like to see Seher Conning Ahil and driving him mad. The perfect saali for Sanam's Jallad Jinn. 

p.s. did anyone notice Sunehri/Seher saying "Ya Allah" when she sat in Rehaan's car. Coupled with her being in the orphanage. does it strike anyone that the conwoman avatar could be just that - conning the audience.

I have said that Seher is conning EVERYONe.

The Audience and everyone she comes in contact. I think there is more to her. I could totally see her as an undercover cop or something investigating a suspected situation. Or probably comes to investigate her own family and was sent to Bhopal on purpose. 
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yo G...with u around...can we be conned...!!!
our Karamchand has put on her thinking cap...
so morning is going to be very sunny ..
kisi par tej dhoop barsayay gi..
aur kiski ko chaav may rahaynay daygi...!!
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
#Gita why not Raziya-Seher combo? :P
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
#Rajni 🤗 how are you? long time :P