Frequent Posters

latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

thanks a lot dear..
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wonderful updates... it was amazing reading ur ff again.. I missed it.. please update the next part soon 😊
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very beautiful update. Very nice. Update next soon dr.
chitralekha1990 thumbnail
Waiting for your update pls update soon.
latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u my friends- archana,sheetal,devi,preeti,nithya,chitraleka, thank u so much for the lovely comments...
& my dear ROSIDIANS,please have some patience...i'll reveal the suspense of why Roli is distressed,in couple of updates...i hope it reaches your expectation...fingers crossed...

PART 68

Days passed the same...Roli was not coming out from the cage of an UNDEFINED fear, made by herself...she gets scared if Sid doesn't appear in front of her eyes even while he gets out their room, to attend a call...though she is with everyone around her, she remains alone with her distressing thoughts...with that, she used to feel dizzy with severe headache caused by the effect of drugs...but Sid always stayed with her making her to feel tranquilized ...more than the medicines, she felt relaxed in his company who used to divert her mind from that stress, by spending some intimate moments with her which pulls her out quickly, or by making her to be with everyone & play with her beloved Anjali & pintu...he also asked the doctor to treat her at their home itself...

One such day,

Doctor- Siddanth, I've checked her thoroughly...I gave an injection,, no need to worry, she is getting better day by day... but I don't know why she still looks distressed...

Sid- yes mam, I know that... also tried a couple of times to make her to get rid of the fear asking her to reveal about that kidnapper who is tormenting her day n night ...but she maintained her silence as usually...i'm unable to force her either...

Doctor- I suggest you to take a wise decision as things can get complicated fast...I can heal her external injuries, but the pain that she's bearing inside can be flushed out only by sharing it with someone...i hope you understand...

Sid got her words & thanked her...

It's been a week now... Roli became normal, but left with some traces of head ache, like getting little dizziness which she is able to handle it with Sid's care and support...

But her fear which cannot be cured with any medications, was making her sunken thinking about those bitter days that collapsed her...neither she was giving any chance to Sid to talk about that incident...

but that day, Sid decided to try it again... he was waiting for a right time...they had their breakfast & returned to their room...Roli was lying in bed with pintu...Sid was reading some files..he received a call & was answering it...after finishing with it,

Sid- Roli, I want to talk to you!

Roli- about what Siddanthji?

Sid- I'm filing a suit against the one who kidnapped you...(Roli turned towards him & got up to sit)so I want your help to give some clues about him that you remember...

Roli- (shockingly) Siddanthji, you started it again...why are you not forgetting it? i'm going down...

She took some steps & was about to leave their room, but Sid held her hand & stopped her...

Sid- then what about you? Are you able to forget it?...(making her to face him who downed her face)it's been a week now Roli...but you didn't say me a word ...I too stopped asking you as I don't want to compel you...I waited thinking u'll come out of it by yourself...instead, you are hurting yourself more...i know u are restless everytime...your Siddanth can't see this Roli...

Roli looked at him & tears filled in her eyes...Sid pulled her closely..

Sid- what these tears are for?..what's making to stop yourself to share it with me Roli? please tell me dear...

Roli was weeping & nodded her head saying no'...but Sid didn't give up...

Sid- ok, I'm going out now...(Roli was shocked)...let me see who was that trying to take you away from me & today no one can stop me...let him attack me but he should be punished for every tear u've shed...

He took his hands from Roli & moved from her...she was terrified with his decision...(pintu started to shout)Roli went behind Sid & when she tried to hold his hand, felt that everything is spinning around her, making her wet eyes to shut down...

Sid, who was reaching the door, was expecting her to call him to tell everything that she knows...

Roli- (in an unsteady voice)Ssidaanthhji!!!...

Sid was startled hearing her voice & turned back...her face expressed that she is unable to bear the pain...she lost her balance & when she was almost falling off, Sid  held her in his arms & pulled close to his chest...

Roli caught hold of his shirt, squeezing it due to the pain that's tingling the nerves in her head hurting her more... She opened her eyes that are teary & looked at Sid...

Roli- (nodding her head)ddont   ggoo...aaahh(in pain)!!

Sid's eyes got wet seeing her suffering...all he wanted was to know from her about the past which has become a nightmare, killing her every moment... but his every attempt was turning to hurt her more... grief wrenched his heart watching her who is unable to bear the growing pain...

Sid took her lips into his & kissed her to heal and navigate her from pain...he waited for her to overcome it & respond him...he pulled her lips more... after few seconds, she felt relieved with his love... she released her hold on his collar & wrapped her hands around his neck, getting closer & kissing him, reciprocating equally to him...Sid intensified his kiss making her to forget the pain... their closeness was feasting pintu's eyes which was moaning & jumping delightedly...

ROSID reached wardrobe taking small steps, losing themselves in their kiss...Sid made Roli to lean to it...they're not interested to release their lips even it's been too long...

Prem who was passing through their room, found pintu inside which was staring at something...he looked for ROSID from outside but found none...just then he hears some cracklings just like breaking of a bunch of bangles...he went inside & turned his head in its direction, where Sid was busy in kissing Roli, holding her by her wrist & sticking her hand against the closed doors of the wardrobe...he was awed looking at them who forgot to hide their privacy...he smiled blushingly, rushed out of their room along with pintu & closed the doors...

After a few more minutes, Roli pushed Sid to take out her lips from his & cuddled into his neck taking long breaths...Sid took her in his arms & laid her in bed... her eyes went shut when his fingers were caressing her hair & slept in a while...

Sid was sitting beside her with his thoughts conflicting with each other making him restless... he got scared that it's getting complicated as hinted by doctor... he stared at Roli to search for some clue...after brooding over for some time he got a way to end it all..

Edited by latharosid - 8 years ago
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing update πŸ‘
update next part soon 😊
nithyaji thumbnail
nice update frnd. Pls update next soon frnd.
Nilima2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really good update πŸ‘ worth all the wait πŸ˜‰
nithyaji thumbnail
when u update next part? Plz update soon
Archana_Vinod thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awww πŸ˜³