Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitralekha1990 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting for ur update.Pls update karo because it 's a long time we are waiting for ur update and interest of the story is decreased day by day.So its a request pls update soon.Don't take it otherwise.
latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A big sorry for taking too much of time to update the next part...really made u all disappointed...i know that from your comments...but please bear with me...

anyhow, I'm here with my next update...I tried my best from these 2 days to develop the coming next parts & I hope that they may convince you to forgive me for the delay...

Here we go... 

PART 66

Sujatha & mataji were talking to Roli, who was lying silently in the gurney...they made her to have some freshly peeled oranges, though she ignored at first... they're observing her who seems to be afraid from the time she woke up...they wanted to let out her fear & grief, but stepped back thinking how to console her if she breaks down again rewinding all her wretched past...they're waiting for Sid and simar...

Expectedly, Roli begins to sob as she is yet to leave out the hauntings...mataji wiped her tears & asked her to be strong while sujatha reached her other side & made her to straighten up to sit...

It was then, Sid entered into the room... seeing Sid, Roli forgot to sob...sujatha got up, leaving her place, as well as Roli to Sid...he sat next to her & took hold of her hand...Roli felt good with his presence & her tears stopped scrolling down...she was unable to let anything to occupy her mind when he is beside her...she got her strength now...

Sid- Roli, what happened?

Roli- (clearing the tears)nothing!!

Sid understands her not to ask anything more about that ...he diverted the topic, saying,,

Sid- mam said that we can take u today... are u feeling better now?

Roli-  yes. please take me home Siddanthji...(pressing his hand with hers)I can't stay here...

Sid- (with a smile)I know...

Roli too got a smile, after days...

She had a light lunch in the afternoon...Sid cleared the final bills & completed the discharge process...in the evening, ROSID started to their home along with premar in one car...

Sujatha, who reached home in the afternoon itself, was ready at the entrance with her arrangements to welcome Roli...nearing 6pm,prem drove the car into their porch...Sid got out & took care of Roli to come out...they together were stopped at the door, as sujatha started to rotate her hand around Roli holding some red chillies, to ward off the effect of evil eyes...as soon as sujatha threw the chillies into the fire, pintu rushed to Roli from inside making her to smile radiantly...simar bent down to hold it & gave it to Roli...pintu almost bounced on Roli & began to lick her face..Roli caressed it lovingly & hugged it...along with pintu's screaming happiness, she went inside followed by Sid..

They sat in the living room ...each of them shared some words with Roli to make her cheerful, who is still struggling to smile fully, as she is cornered with fear due to the mishap...she looked towards the temple,&  got up...she went inside taking simar's help & prayed matarani to help her to save her Siddanthji from the ravage that has not ended yet...tears brimmed in her eyes..but she's not ready to tell her pain to anyone...she returned back to the dining table...

Simar offered her some soup...but she had it incompletely...

Sid was watching her all along, who is still struck under the fear that's made her to go away from them...he know how painfully she was hurt...he's unable to stop himself from asking her about the ruffian who stormed off their smoothly going happy life...but he was sure that Roli needs some more time to emerge from that...so he stayed calm...& also everyone ,who were waiting to know from Roli about her sufferings all these days, remained silent upon Sid's request in the morning at the hospital, to not to remind her about that till the right time comes...

latharosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: greshin

waiting for the next update... ๐Ÿ˜›

thanq dear๐Ÿ˜Š
latharosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archana_Vinod

You can try watching the best track in the history of SSK... the RoSid property track - aka the misunderstanding track.. tried that when I got 'hypnotized' with Sid's green and orange salwar kameez in the village track... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

haha, thanq for the great suggestion๐Ÿ˜Š
latharosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archana_Vinod

Of course! ๐Ÿ˜† If I wanted to write a story with Sid as a joker in a circus then maybe the salwar kameez thingy would prove beneficial. ๐Ÿ˜†

lol๐Ÿ˜†
latharosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: greshin

yeah...waiting for ur updates...already we r down bcoz of that naagin track... reading these ff calms down my mind... pls update fast dear...

really sorry for being late dear...i know how much we've all been hurt with this crap track...but nothing can be done with these cvs...
& really thanks a lot for liking my ff๐Ÿ˜Š
latharosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitralekha1990

Waiting for ur update.Pls update karo because it 's a long time we are waiting for ur update and interest of the story is decreased day by day.So its a request pls update soon.Don't take it otherwise.

sorry sorry sorry dear...updated it just now...& thank you for advising me frankly.. i'll try my best to update it without more delays๐Ÿ˜Š
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb yaar waiting for the next...
latharosid thumbnail
Got some time atlast...this is for you girls!!๐Ÿ˜›

PART 67

After spending time with them, Mataji asked Sid to take Roli inside...Sid with utmost care made her to climb the stairs...

Roli felt so pleasant stepping into their room...she shared a smile with Sid...they went side...Sid left Roli to sit in bed & went to bolt the door...he returned to Roli who was staring him & longing to be with him as just as Sid, which they missed for so long...she touched his hands & pulled them to hold on her cheeks...they locked their eyes with each other...Sid rubbed her tears that were flowing down her cheeks & moved to her to kiss on her lips...she started to break out into tears & hugged him passionately, which told him how much she missed him...he made her to lie in bed & kissed her all over her face...Roli was inconsolable...she kissed him tenderly on his forehead & his cheeks...

They persisted for few more minutes...Sid caressed her hair & lets her to cry heartedly, who leaned on his chest...

Sid-(holding her face & making to look at him)Roli, not more(wiping her tears)it's enough dear...

He made her to sleep beside, & looking at each other

Roli- I missed u so much...

She was unable to restrain her tears & went close to him, to lock her lips with his..

After theyre done with it,

Sid- missed u too...Roli, please tell me---

But before he could finish his part,

Roli(understanding what he's asking)- Siddanthji, I'm sorry that I cannot tell u anything about the wreck that happened with me... please don't compel me...I cant say more than this...(holding his cheeks)I just want you to be with me all the times...please don't go leaving me...

Roli hugged him...sid pulled her to his front...

Sid- Roli, what are u saying? i'm not going anywhere leaving you, even for a second now ...I cannot see you in tears...I won't ask you anything dear...I was just trying to find out what all happened while you were returning from manjari's marriage...I lost myself in search of you day n night...we should not leave the one who has parted us & almost killed you...you tell me, can your Siddanth spare him even after seeing you at death's door?...

Roli -Siddanthji, I know everything...I know how hell our life got turned into...but I don't want you to suffer along with me...& I'll not let you into that till I'm alive...

Sid felt pricked in his heart hearing her words...when he was about to contradict her fear,

Roli- Siddanthji, i can't live without you anymore & I can't withstand any separation from you even in sleep...I want you to leave this matter here itself...

When she was pleasing him, she suddenly got pain in her head...she stiffened her hold on his shirt...Sid hurriedly got up & rushed to get the pills...he filled the tumbler with water & made her to swallow the pills slowly...he then adjusted the pillow at her back, making her to lean to it..

Sid- Roli, I'm sorry...just stay calm..i won't hurt you anymore...

Roli- u r not hurting me Siddanthji...it's your love...(hugging him)I LOVE U...

Sid- (pulling her close)I LOVE U TOO ROLI...

Sid made up his mind to ask her only after she gets recovered fully...

The next day morning, Sid got up & found that Roli was still sleeping...he looked at the clock, that showed 7 o'clock...she usually won't sleep too long...he was staring at her face which got tired & sickened...he caressed her...that's when she woke up...she checked for Sid first with her hands & then opened her eyes ..She saw him who was waiting for her to start the day...

Sid- (with smile) good morning dear!

Roli- good morning Siddanthji...

They got off from the bed & one by one got freshen up ...after that they went down to have breakfast...

Everyone greeted Roli who looked better than the other day...they felt happy...but it was not for long ...

Roli was watching Sid getting ready to leave to his office as soon as finishing his breakfast...

Roli- Siddanthji, r u going somewhere?

Sid-where can I go, else than office?

He observed that she's deeply worrying over something...

Sid- ROLI!! What happened?...

Everyone looked at them...

Roli- I asked you not to go anywhere leaving me...then why you r doing this?

Sid was bewildered...

Sid- Roli, I had already kept my work in pending from these 3 days...don't be upset dear, I'll return as soon as I complete my work...

Roli was in tears...Sid got tensed...

Roli- Siddanthji, u r still not understanding what I'm saying... your life is in danger ...he must be waiting for you...please don't go Siddanthji...(holding his hands)I'll not allow you to go anywhere...

Sid understood that she's serious about what she had instructed him last night...

All the others were shocked hearing her...

Simar- Roli, who's that? Please tell us Roli...

Roli- didi, please stop asking me about him...& I won't tell anything...(looking at Sid)Siddanthji, please come to our room...u should not go anywhere...

Sid didn't want to argue with her as he knew that it may lead to weaken her more, just like how it happened last night...

Sid- Roli, as I said, I won't go leaving you...please don't cry...it's not good for you...come with me...

Roli felt relieved & went inside along with him...

Edited by latharosid - 8 years ago
latharosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalrosid

Superb yaar waiting for the next...

thank u dear๐Ÿ˜Š