Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RaBir

I see you keep promise. I go read update now first thing I wake up.

😊
nividances thumbnail

What?!?!? Howdyou end there??? Tell next update soon. What happen to poor Rachna?

Beautiful update outside cliff hanger Nivi. I come back later in free time to give more detail comment.

You know how much I like my cliffhangers. ðŸ˜‰
And the update was already so long yaar. Aur kitna likhti main?
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuritzur

Yes he did. I start to hate him after I read you FF And then they give me great reason to hate him😆 

Haha, wow that's unbelievable that you started hating him just from reading my FF. ðŸ˜†
But yeah, by the end he proved me right. 
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Loved it what happened to Rachna
I must confess don't miss the show much because I have both yours and Kelly's ff to read. Just my opinion but they are better than the show 😉 😃

Thank you Sharlene! Glad you liked it. 
What happened to Rachna? I honestly don't know. We'll have to just wait and see. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
Kelly's FF is one of my personal faves as well. She gave me a new fictional couple to become obsessed with...RaMi, although my love for Rabir will always win out. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
No better compliment than that. ðŸ˜³
THANK YOU so much for that. 
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu_taarey

amazing

update soon n pm me

Thanks a lot Meenu! Glad you liked it. ðŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

amazing update .continue soon .Thanks for pm

Thank you dear! ðŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Okay Nivi I back. First I give you clap because this another update that I read more one time. Kabir dad surprise was good Rachna like also since Kabir happy with it. Nice to see good relation between FIL and DIL. Then pihu plan for cheer Rachna with Kabir great idea.

First he help her with hair pin. You describe so good I can see in front of eyes. She also cutely put gel on neck and he like it. Then romance was too good!

It good idea from Kabir to distract Rachna like that. She no see anything at first and surprise completely. When she think he going to kiss he say about door and I laugh. Then second scene in balcony too good. Lipstick part funny also and then he finally kiss her and she forget everything. Last part she figure out what go on and she try to go away but he pull out sari pin. He no do more because she know all his plan. But you show all three romance scene amazing Nivi dear. So good way you write I see like movie playing.

Last part leave me so worried. What happen to Rachna. Update soon end suspense please Nivi.

Thanks for coming back Poonam. I love reading your detailed comments. ðŸ˜Š
Pihu is a good older sister; she realized quickly after her convo with Rachna that her little sister needed cheering up. And who better to do the job than Kabir. ðŸ˜› Aur Kabir kuch kam nahi hai...usko achi tarah pata hai usko kya karna hai Rachna ko distract karne ke liye. ðŸ˜³
Glad that you enjoyed the romance. I tried my best to write it in a way that was light and funny but still romantic and sexy. ðŸ˜‰ 
I personally enjoyed writing this part...it ended up being one of my personal faves, coming in close to the birthday suprise chapter. So I'm glad that you liked reading it too. ðŸ˜ƒ
I will try my best to update fast, but college start ho gaya yaar. Have to go back to the books, bohut ho gayi masti and fun. ðŸ˜­
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuritzur

Wow Nivi I just love it. 

Nice plan of Pihu haha very love this funny little romantic part.
Rachna acting weird I think she feel sad. I know why but I will not say because maybe I will Destroy the surprise to you

Thanks Nurit! Glad you liked the chapter.
You think you know why Rachna is acting like this? 😕 
Please do tell...I'm curious to know your predictions. ðŸ˜ƒ
Nuritzur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Thanks Nurit! Glad you liked the chapter.
You think you know why Rachna is acting like this? 😕 
Please do tell...I'm curious to know your predictions. ðŸ˜ƒ

ok. as you wish ðŸ˜ƒ
Rachna See KT So happy to play with that lifting shiv up and she wish she can give him a child of they own but she cant 
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved Rabir in your ff
Thanks for PM