Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nuritzur

ok. as you wish ðŸ˜ƒ
Rachna See KT So happy to play with that lifting shiv up and she wish she can give him a child of they own but she cant 

Yeah, that's part of it for sure. ðŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Superb update

Loved Rabir in your ff
Thanks for PM 

Thank you so much! Means a lot! ðŸ˜Š
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww what a part,
how can kt be soo sweet,
soo i know it she would think about his words about adoption,

soo has kt sensed that she was in the balcon and have watched them, so he knows what she is thinking and why she is soo lost, and he is there tooo cheer her up..
but what is he feeling in this all,
im sure even he is heratbroken but his love for rachna wins..

cant believe it that you have stopped here, waiting now with more exitement for the next part...

great work as always... 
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

owww what a part,
how can kt be soo sweet,
soo i know it she would think about his words about adoption,

soo has kt sensed that she was in the balcon and have watched them, so he knows what she is thinking and why she is soo lost, and he is there tooo cheer her up..
but what is he feeling in this all,
im sure even he is heratbroken but his love for rachna wins..

cant believe it that you have stopped here, waiting now with more exitement for the next part...

great work as always... 

Thank you! Kabir is a gem, though I feel that I am sometimes being partial towards him and not giving Rachna her due. ðŸ˜• 
#writerproblems, when you love one of your characters more than the other ðŸ˜†

I am so glad you brought up Kabir's feelings amidst all this. I am actually addressing that in the next update. I started it this morning and hopefully I'll be able to finish and post later tonight after I get through my reading for class first.
Thanks again for reading and commenting. It makes it all worthwhile to continue writing despite a busy schedule. ðŸ˜Š
RaBir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

You know how much I like my cliffhangers. ðŸ˜‰
And the update was already so long yaar. Aur kitna likhti main?

Chal theek hai. Maaf kiya tujhe kyunki tune itna acha romantic part diya tha cliff hanger ko chod kar. ðŸ˜›
RaBir thumbnail

Thanks for coming back Poonam. I love reading your detailed comments. ðŸ˜Š
Pihu is a good older sister; she realized quickly after her convo with Rachna that her little sister needed cheering up. And who better to do the job than Kabir. ðŸ˜› Aur Kabir kuch kam nahi hai...usko achi tarah pata hai usko kya karna hai Rachna ko distract karne ke liye. ðŸ˜³
Glad that you enjoyed the romance. I tried my best to write it in a way that was light and funny but still romantic and sexy. ðŸ˜‰ 
I personally enjoyed writing this part...it ended up being one of my personal faves, coming in close to the birthday suprise chapter. So I'm glad that you liked reading it too. ðŸ˜ƒ
I will try my best to update fast, but college start ho gaya yaar. Have to go back to the books, bohut ho gayi masti and fun. ðŸ˜­

Kabir know Rachna too well. You write romantic part perfect. Yeh toh mera second fave part tha, Kabir ke sexy dream abhi tak ka fave part hai. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³

Chal koi nahin, tu padhai kar ache se. Par free time milte hi update kar. ðŸ˜Š
RaBir thumbnail

Thank you! Kabir is a gem, though I feel that I am sometimes being partial towards him and not giving Rachna her due. ðŸ˜• 
#writerproblems, when you love one of your characters more than the other ðŸ˜†

I am so glad you brought up Kabir's feelings amidst all this. I am actually addressing that in the next update. I started it this morning and hopefully I'll be able to finish and post later tonight after I get through my reading for class first.
Thanks again for reading and commenting. It makes it all worthwhile to continue writing despite a busy schedule. ðŸ˜Š

You post next part soon. About Kabir feeling? Wow! I wait excited. Jaldi post kar Nivi!
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaBir

Chal theek hai. Maaf kiya tujhe kyunki tune itna acha romantic part diya tha cliff hanger ko chod kar. ðŸ˜›

Thank you ji! Aapki maafi paakar hum dhanya hogaye ðŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail

Kabir know Rachna too well. You write romantic part perfect. Yeh toh mera second fave part tha, Kabir ke sexy dream abhi tak ka fave part hai. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³

Chal koi nahin, tu padhai kar ache se. Par free time milte hi update kar. ðŸ˜Š

Sexy dream ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
Free time mile toh update karoon na! ðŸ˜­ But I'll try my best. ðŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

You post next part soon. About Kabir feeling? Wow! I wait excited. Jaldi post kar Nivi!

Teri wish puri huyi. Abhi 15 min ruk bas. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago