Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
gandi ria... bday pe alag kar diya dono ko ðŸ˜­ .. maan to bahar ja ke bhi bday pe saath hi raha... n ria ne ... ðŸ˜¡
it might sound sadistic... bt i seriously wish ki maan na jae... ya agar jae to use pata chal jae tht geet is nt enjoying her bday... n wo wapas geet ke saath hi bday manae... 

n seriously ria... how does she even expect to base a realtionship fr a lifetime on lies n deceit... 

if she really cares fr maan... she shud hv been happy with his happiness... she shud hv understood... tht his bday is nt only his bday... it is his parents death anniv... n he wud obviously nt want to hv lavish parties arnd... n tht he celebrates with geet nt coz he is happy abt his bday... bt coz he doesnt want tht child to miss on her share of celebration due to him...

nw i m sure ria doesnt really love maan... she is just mking a gd business deal... ðŸ˜¡ .. 

mayb i m overreacting... bt mere ko ria achchi ni lagti :) :) 

btw... kya geet wakai apne frnds ke saath jaegi party karne??? 
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nyc part dear
liked it...
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum...geet is getting pushed away frm maan by ria and no one realising it yet...continue sooon
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
ria is not happy with  K and H connect 
will Geet try to distance herself with Maan (making herself sad and giving pain ) hope not ... (she may surely go to us to study to do so )
what will Maan do when he will understand the changes 
will Maan hear what she will say to her friends 
ria will try to do changes in our 5 fav people life 
please cont soon 
shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update 
maaneet wanted to celebrated their birthdays together as always
hate ria for trying to come between maaneet

preeti.1 thumbnail
emotional kar diya mujhe ...mann to kar raha he k do char gussa maar du ria ko ...she is very cunning ..maan ko khud k liye chahiti he lagta nahi k  aan se pyar karti he kyuki agar karti to maaan k saath mittu ko bhi dil se accept krti par yaha to maaaneet ko alag karne pe tulli he but 
sab kuch jhellenge kyuki ria ki ini harkarto se maan ko realize hoga k mittu ki immportance uski life me kya he.. ihope der na kar de wo 
thriveni.jesus thumbnail
i don't lije ria part she is creating rift between maan and geet.
I wish maan and geet should celebrate the birthday together..

So, please update soon. Don't delay it. We miss your ff very much.
sreenysa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi
nice update,

maan got to know new things about geet.

Ria, i dont hate or pity her because she is inviting pain herself. Maan and geet not aware of their feeling but she could sense them. i am waiting what she is going to do in future.

little bit painful at the end, but i got my dose. i am happy.
thanks for pm

Edited by sreenysa - 9 years ago
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice n emotional part.. Geet let go maan so tht he celebrate his b'day with riya bt wht abt geet?:-( Waiting
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

emotional kar ditha tussi...

riyas kashmakash was said so beautifully... maan and geet both are like it doesnt matter even if riya comes in their life... but riyas mind is still searching for a relation between the two... but i think she doesnt love maan... its just she sees a perfect match in maan...

while geet was telling that she celebrate her bday only with her angel and riya cunningly hearing that, tabhi patha lag gaya tha , that her dimaag will soon come up with a locha

i hope maan comes to know the truth behind geets lie soon and they celebrate their bday together only...ria door se dekhthe jalthi rahe bas😆

will be waiitng for the next one ...

Hmm.it's an emotional concept along with cuteness and innosense

Maan and Geet are like this since the Day Geet was born..how can they change themselves just because of some one who entered their life few days ago..
Ria is not wrong either ..but she has to understand that Maaneet are tied in an heavenly relation..as it is blessed with his parents..
Let seee If Maan comes to know about Geet's truth and if yes ..then how he will?