Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update
Ria maan or geet ke relation se dari hui hai
Geet is so cute vo apne angel ki happiness ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovly update... Lovd the innocence   of geet.. Hate ria vry bad grl.. Geet s thnkng abt her gudwelng . But Ria thnkng unwantd thngs. Contnue soon
Param-Sundari thumbnail
are u not well..? 😲
tc 
CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update... 

how he will react when he comes to know that she wont be celebrating n she is doing it for him...

wish they find the feelings soon...

CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
take care of ur health too... Get well soon...
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update I hate ria bcoz of her geet will be miss her angel on his b'day hope maan n other know she is doing for maan..
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
whts going on...m not getting good vibes...i think maan n geet's separation began...

awesome update...

sorry but cant love it coz of dat chudail...tried to keep patience but seeing maan n geet apart i cant stop myself...

thank u very much fr d update n fr d pm also...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh bechari Geet...πŸ€” she sacrificed her happiness...for dat chepesto😑devil😑kalmuhi...😑😑
doesnt she knows ...geet uske beech nahi balki woh maneet ke beech aayi hai..
aww..dey didnt celebrate der bday coz of her... but der is a But in ur precap...so i hav a hope...dat dey will celebrate ...

i desperatly...want...maan ko ehsaas ho ki geet uskeliye sirf woh choti si mithu nahi hai...nd i think
Ria indirectly ll be d reason for the same...

i am sure geet wont celebrate her bday..pakka apne ghar main ho...nd dairy ke saath ho...
i think ...bday party may maan ko geet ke frnds dikh jaaye...nd den he know ...dat his mithu is not celebratin bday wit him...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

dekha di...mera dimag kitna chal raha haiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thank god der marraige is not happening soon...warna ...toh yaha...barsaat hoti...heheheh u know..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

eagerly waitin for next part...

PS...pics...lovly...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nd banner...u know di...do min i was jus starrin at dat  heart angel...so cute..😳😳lovly...

cont soon..awesome part.πŸ€—

achu66 thumbnail
Lovely part dear... Geet is very attached to her angel and maan also to his Mittu. Ria is not a bad girl but I hate her. Geet is demanding maan for the permission for celebrating birthday with her friends so that maan celebrating his birthday with ria. But if maan comes to know the reason what will be his reaction? Thanks for the update and waiting for next part
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n lovely update! Ria has some doubts! Maan n Geet are close! Maan n Ria getting married soon! Her dad agreed! Maan n Ria at the same restaurant as Geet n her friends! Maan wants to call Geet bt Ria stops him! Geet celebrating her friend's bday! Maan listens to the convo n is touched! Maan n Geet celebrate bday together! Ria listens altho on a call! she is uspet as she will nt celebrate his bday with him! Geet sees them n greets them! she introduces Ria as his fianc! Ria happy. Ria calls Maan abt meeting his friends n he agrees bt nt on his bday n explains! Geet overhears! She thinks abt wt Mohit sed! Its their bday n pooja 4 his parents! Ria questions Maan abt y Geet is dng it n he explains! Geet says she is celebrating with her friends so tht Maan can go wid Ria. Wen will they realise they love each other??? updates soon! well written