Tumhari Disha

Hey buddies!!!!!

hello98 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Have just noticed that Betian forum has opened...I have introduced myself...you may if you wish to...my only reason of joining is to be with my buddies...but I miss TD sooooo much!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Parveen, I will also go there and introduce myself so we all can be togather.
Jezz thumbnail
But remember friends, we can still meet in the TD Archives when they close this forum.   Betyiaan hasn't started where I live yet.    ðŸ˜­
hello98 thumbnail
It hasnt started here in UK but the forum is open now...I have started a little gup shup also...honestly dont like it there...miss my TD so much.
Jezz thumbnail
I know exactly how you feel.   So just keep coming in to this forum until they close it.   Then we'll just shift to the Archives.   You know with Halz we will never be without Chavi gossip.    ðŸ˜†
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well sounds fun but nothing will stop me from visiting TD even once its shifted to archives.
Jezz thumbnail
You mean we can still get into the TD forum???    That's great, if that's the case, why visit the archives.   I'll keep coming into the TD forum forever then. I was under the impression it would get shut down or something so that we couldn't post.
hello98 thumbnail
That is what I think...when it shifts to archieved section the topics will all get locked...so I dont think we will be able to post anything or comment on it.

Halima will have to do the bashing in her heart!!!!
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭
Nahin yeh nahin ho sakta!!!!!
hello98 thumbnail
Yeh ho kar hi rahe ga!!!!!hey guys where are you all on the new forum...I went there only for the sake of you all and found no one there 😭