New IshRa OS: In A Tight Spot!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

In A Tight Spot

They ran along the corridor, searching desperately for somewhere to hide.

They would find them anytime and Raman could not risk that. He tugged Ishita to run faster as he spotted the small door on the left. The storeroom was unlocked and slightly opened.

-       Jaldi karo Ishita! They are just behind us.

Raman opened the door and got in, dragging Ishita inside. But they were just behind. Raman knew. What if they had spotted them?  These two devils were unfortunately smart and would check every nook and corner to find them. Raman put his ears on the door and listened. Dammit! He was right. They were coming. He could hear footsteps.

Without warning, he pushed Ishita into the tiny cupboard that he had spotted just near the door and followed her swiftly leaving Ishita speechless, her eyes wide with shock. Raman shut the door, sealing them in.

Ishita whispered.

-       What are you doing Raman? Arent you being...?

-       Sshhh! They are right behind us. I told you they are smart and you keep quiet. Don't put us in trouble with your lecture. It is not the right time.

Raman hissed putting an index on Ishita's mouth.

In a confined space!

In the dark!

Both standing face to face, their thighs pressed together.

In the darkness, Raman could hear her breathing heavily as she gasped for air. He felt her shifting, unconsciously rubbing her thighs to his and to Raman's horror; this had a completely uncontrolled side effect on him. Raman took a deep breath and held it, completely shocked. How to make his wayward anatomy behave without alerting her or freaked her?

He closed his eyes trying to calm himself thanking the Lord that it was dark inside and Ishita would not be able to see the effect she had on him.

But Lord she felt it and her eyes went to his face with shock written on them. He had his eyes closed. Ishita could see because their faces were just millimeters away from each other. In another situation, she would have pushed him away and moved out but she was trapped. If she did that, the conniving creatures outside would find them.

Her heart starting racing and pounding so loudly in her chest. She wondered if he could hear  or feel it at this proximity.She tried to shift but landed closer to him with her hand on his chest. Their eyes immediately met in the dark and both stared at each other.

-       Are you sure they came here?

Ishita stiffened as she listened, her eyes never leaving his. The voice was loud and high pitched.

The other partner in crime replied back confidently.

-       Yes I am sure they were here because I heard the door closing some minutes earlier.

Besides being smart, they had very sharp ears, Raman noticed mentally. They were now searching every nook and corner of this store room. It was not easy to hide in a cupboard and Raman tried to adjust himself so that he could put some distance between him and Ishita but ended up pulling Ishita closer to him instead, molding them together with his hands flattened on her back. Ishita gasped from this intimate sudden touch.

What was this man doing? His every little move was impacting on her. Her body was "flaming", her heart beats were racing and she was feeling things which she had a full theoretical knowledge about but was completely unknown to her.

Was this feeling she was experiencing right now stuck in a cupboard with her husband termed as "being turned on"?

A heat crept up her cheeks.

What are you thinking Ishita in such delicate situation? You are losing it! Ishita mentally smacked herself.

Raman was in the same mind set. It was pure madness. Stuck in a cupboard with his wife!  Having her so close, her thighs brushing against his, her hands on his chest, his on her back, on her bare skin...

No wonder his pants were getting tight in such a tight spot.

Their relationship had moved leaps and bounds gradually and he had no idea when the equations had changed and when the cactus turned a rose for him- a very attractive rose whose scent was fogging his mind, weakening his will power and... grabbing him by the groin.

The only thing keeping them from completely losing control was the voices on the other side of the door.These creatures were RUTHLESS. They would not leave until fully convinced that their "victims" were not in the room.

-       Check there in that darker side of the room partner. Both husband and wife are shrewd. They may be hiding there.

They were moving around the room. Raman's hands left Ishita's back and found their way to her hips as he dipped his head further. He brought his lips to her earlobe to whisper.

-       Ishita, keep quiet. Or they will hear us. I think that they are just behind the door.

Ishita shivered unconsciously as his breath caressed her jaw line. She only managed to give him a shaky nod.Suddenly Ishita felt the tickling of a...sneeze. Panic formed and overwhelmed her as she struggled to stifle her urge. Just as suddenly as the sneeze had snuck up on her, so did...Raman's lips on hers.

He had noticed and he hadn't find any other way to curb the sneeze. It immediately disappeared without a trace replaced by a long sweet kiss which tasted of desire and temptation.

Raman's lips hungrily met hers and Ishita accepted them without reserve, her body dismissing whatever walls she had been building for protecting herself from the man whose kiss was acting like a drug, making her losing control of herself and unleashing a passion from within her. She kissed him back and gave herself up to the sensations he was creating to her. She felt his fingers trailed her waist, moving up to her bare back to pull her closer and tighter. As she leaned into him, Ishita could feel every inch of his body. Unable to control it, her throat aching due to too much holding back, she finally... moaned.But the sound was lost in Raman's throat as he kept on his devastation wrought to her lips.

The sound of a door slamming jerked their lips apart. They stared at each other for several seconds both breathing heavier than normal. Finally...Ishita stuttered, her body trembling, her legs shaking as she kept leaning on him

-       They ar...are gone...

Raman's answer came slow.

-       Yes they are.

Ishita found herself stammering:

-       We should get out of here...

Still both stayed glued to each other.When they finally pulled apart, they were breathless. A flushed Raman opened the door and both came out. A blushing Ishita tried to fix her messy hair and walked behind Raman too acutely conscious and embarrassed to look at him. When Raman opened the door of the store room, both Raman and Ishita stood rooted on spot. They have been caught.They were waiting outside and screamed as they saw the couple:

-       We found you!

Raman bent and knelt down accepting defeat. 

-       We surrender.

Shravu high fived with Ruhi.

-       See I told you Ishima and papa were together and right there.

Ishita stood there without a word, numb with shock as Raman picked Ruhi in his arms to pull her cheek.

-       Shaitaan kahin ki!

Innocent Ruhi immediately turned to Ishita and asked with her brows frowned:

-       Ishima are you upset that you have lost the game? Why are you so silent?

When Ishita turned to her daughter shaking her head, Ruhi exclaimed:

-       Hawww!! Are you hurt Ishima? Why are your lips so swollen?

Instinctively she immediately lifted her fingers to touch her lips and realizing what she has done, an acutely embarrassed Ishita turned away and literally ran away like a scared cat without a word to her daughter as the father looked on, blushing profusely.

-       Kya hua papa? Why Ishima went away without a word?

-       Your Ishima is a sore loser!

Ruhi laughed and pecked Raman's cheek and asked innocently.

-       Are you hot papa?

-       Huh?

-       Are you feeling hot? Your cheeks are burning and all red.

An embarrassed Raman turned away and scrunched his nose and replied tongue in cheek.

-       Yes Ruhi. It was very hot in there!

Raman shoved the two devils away. Just like Ishita, he needed some time for himself.

To sort out his jumbled state of mind and restless heart.

Hide and seek has never been so dangerous and exciting at the same time, he sighed.

P.S
I can be very weird sometimes.๐Ÿ˜†
I write when i am happy, gloomy, tensed or relaxed๐Ÿ˜ณ It can turn out super good or absolutely crappy depending on my state of mind.๐Ÿ˜†
This was written in the spur of the moment. Those who liked or is used to my weird sense of humour and creativity may like but some may feel cheated. I respect my readers' opinion. So please don't feel shy. Feel free to say what you think of this.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love
OSJ/omshreejaanu

Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG haha this one was a gr8 OS to read... nice job OSJ :)
very well proceeded... suspenseful tha ye ;) ๐Ÿ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omggg jaanu...it ws HELL HOT OS man......uff i could totally visualize evry second of this OS......too too perfect..!!

today only i ws wishin...kaash i could get new os frm u a few hours back..n see u actually posted it..!! haaye see maine SACCHE DIL SE wish ki thi..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice write up hema. you reminded me song of
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYNm69ZE1dU 
I was thinking about this kinda situation for them who refuse to go close to each other . you  portrayed very nice way
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

OMG haha this one was a gr8 OS to read... nice job OSJ :)
very well proceeded... suspenseful tha ye ;) ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes yes a very suspenseful hide and seek it was!!๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks to you my first commentator๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG that was hot never knew hide & seek could be this fun u do come up with really great OS
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

omggg jaanu...it ws HELL HOT OS man......uff i could totally visualize evry second of this OS......too too perfect..!!

today only i ws wishin...kaash i could get new os frm u a few hours back..n see u actually posted it..!! haaye see maine SACCHE DIL SE wish ki thi..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Titli๐Ÿค— Hope u r feeling better.
Late Sunday treat it is!! Or is it already Monday? 
I liked it when u find my OS hot!! U made my night. I can go to sleep with a broad smile. 
Thank u๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Yes yes a very suspenseful hide and seek it was!!๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks to you my first commentator๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awww thtz sweet...:)
btw just saw the index of ur work..will surely read ur al pieces of work ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
its monday already...n u made my night too with this OS...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...am almost fine now...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

Nice write up hema. you reminded me song of
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYNm69ZE1dU 
I was thinking about this kinda situation for them who refuse to go close to each other . you  portrayed very nice way

Zener?? New username!!๐Ÿ˜›
Oh I will check this song tomoro morning.
I am planning to start a series with IshRa getting close despite themselves. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Coz like u I am IshRa Smitten๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for reading.