Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kabhi-forever

Guys can I just ask one thing why did u involve abhishek in this topic and why everybody hates so much ??? He is also playing games like others. Than what is your guys problem with Abhishek? ???

Because he has no respect for anyone..he degrades girl by their intellect, shape of body etc..

he is loser
Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

Because he has no respect for anyone..he degrades girl by their intellect, shape of body etc..

he is loser

can I just ask one thing what about sharavan when he said something to sanjana (which we don't know) but I am sure he commented on sanjana's character was it right??? No if shravan can comment on somebody's character than abhi just don't like apoorva and he call her that she talk base less or whatever than what is wrong with it ?? I know that abhi called jacqueline fat and its wrong he should have not call her fat. But we have to give abhi a chance because when shravan said that thing on sanjana's chracter I was so disgusted with him but now I have respect for shravan.   So I don't think abhi is a loser. 
TheGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabhi-forever

can I just ask one thing what about sharavan when he said something to sanjana (which we don't know) but I am sure he commented on sanjana's character was it right??? No if shravan can comment on somebody's character than abhi just don't like apoorva and he call her that she talk base less or whatever than what is wrong with it ?? I know that abhi called jacqueline fat and its wrong he should have not call her fat. But we have to give abhi a chance because when shravan said that thing on sanjana's chracter I was so disgusted with him but now I have respect for shravan.   So I don't think abhi is a loser. 

I disagree.
I dont Think you Should compare Abhi With Shravan

Firstly Because, We Dont know What He Was Talking About.
Secondly, We Dont Know Sanjana's Character So Even If He DID Make A Comment. We dont Know if Its true or not
Thirdly, We Dont Know that Shravan Was Actually Questioning Her Character (Coz I Watched it twice And i Dint Understand It)
One More Thing Is, Abhi was the first one to say "Oye Tu Larki Kai character par Haath Utha Raha Hai" And If You notice When Palak Left Abhi Again tried to prove that Shravan was Pointing At Palak's Character When he wasnt.
So i Believe Abhi was trying to play an emotionally Degrading game towards Shravan. CHEAP
HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohkk... The title made me read the whole post twice n also all the comments!

Wat Ayaz said was wrong. I beliv it is wrong! Calling a over-weight girl elephant is vry rude. Bt sum ppl find it normal calling others like this.(still saying dat it's wrong) Anyways leave this!
Did Jaquline deserve his or evry1 else's respect? Remember the previous tasks esp. The task in which ayaz had 2 carry weights n d oly reason given by Jackline was that he gav her d black rose. Acceptable???
Ok now... Try 2 remember.. Didn't Apoorva her besty call Jaquline moti???
Hina also did,
Pawar always mocks her during their individual talks. Remember when he had 2 carry her he spoke so mch abt her being fat n heavy. he also called scarlette hippo... N he pointed out to Ayaz... Grow up!
Abhishek also has dat habit remember sofa set?
Evn many girls commented on her shape not on her face bt behind her back!
Bt Mayank Gandhi got this habit or his main motive in splitsvilla 7 is to point out Ayaz's faults n mistakes n taunt him, fight wid him n insult him. N then he says dat he doesn't kno any politics.

The mujra thing was also not correct. Bt he said sorry...
Kuch logo ko toh sorry kehna hi nahi aata! Here we hear this word so rarely...

There r many inappropriate things that they speak bt dragging d matter is jst not right! Mayank Gandhi ko koi aur kaam nahi hai kya?

Strangely i find our #Madking Shravan 2 b the most sensible!
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ugh. I never ever liked him.
Shravan on the other hand, I have always admired. He  is the best contestant I have ever seen on Splitsvilla. What a King! He is the epitome of inner strength, preserverence with a pleasant personality and cute face as additional bonus😳 He has been rightfully sitting on that throne since the start. His feelings towardsd Jacqueline showed me a new side to his personality and I was really floored.

Ayaz, on the other hand is a complete idiot. Biggest Drama Queen, with his umpteen idiotic expressions. He thinks he is a big shot but actually he is just a joker. Rude and unapologetic. On Roadies, he was the most ridiculed and hated contestant. Especially by shambhavi and Anmol. At that time I used to feel bad for him. But now I understand! Those girls showed him the mirror😆 Uff, how come a sensible looking girl like Priyanka ends up with joker like Ayaz is beyond me.
rainnice thumbnail
What Ayaz said was just plain rude. Jaq certainely knows what she is but the fact that she can still put herself out there thats something.
Question what fairy tale character was she?
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Iam happy tht i still hate shravan :)
I only like abhishek there.. Mayank gandhi one big hypocrate there-at da same time battamiz.now when his rashi was abt to leave-he started i will leave,bla bla.wat abt others dear so called hero mayank? Why u unnecessarily wanted to dump some others gf?tab yaad nehi aya aapka rashi bhi ki din aa sakti hey? And he nonstoply interfered when sunny was talking! 

Anywayz- abhishek wont be winner,i dont care,iam happy to see him in kaisi hey yaariyan show..ayaj shravan two mayank pani mey dub ke mare who cares:p
Sesika thumbnail
Infact MTV Splitsvilla itself played sounds of elephant trumpets when Jaqueline is dancing...that's most sick.
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously...Ayaz is soo immature and shallow...Always show-off...sometimes I wonder how can Priyanka support his big-big ego and demeaning comments on other girls...I wouldn't have liked any such guy...
And I have always liked Shravan...he is genuine and does every task with his 100%...
The way he stood up for Jacquline today was amazing!!! Respect!!!

And go to h*ll Ayaz wannabe...
appletomypie thumbnail
First of all mujra is a form of dance what's wrong with it?we have watched umrao jaan and devdas..how's it demeaning?I think it was the way mayank Gandhi pointed it out made it sound like that..
Second I personally think the way shravan spoke abt sanjana the shock was evident on her face n they've edited it out which means it's something really bad..I don support character assassination whoever the person is..no one has the right..
Thirdly all are playing their games be it bringing down their confidence taunt them or getting back.. so y the hate? Everyone wants to win by the end of it..