MTV Splitsvilla 7

Disgusting Ayaz

TheGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How Much I adored this guy because of his onscreen role in DDEJ But offscreen he is Just a pathetic human being.
DISGUSTING.

Mocking Someone for being fat. Okai Fine. For a second even if i forgive and forget it ... That Mujra comment of his... GAWSH. Just because your lady love wasnt Taking part doesnt mean you comment like that on other girls
How utterly demeaning.
Shows what sort of a mentality he carries.

Secondly, That Idiot had the audacity to say That WHY SHOULD I APOLOGIZE TO JACQUELINE. Like seriously mate. How much can you drop.

People used to bash Shravan for his Comment on Sanjana (Which we dont know about) But in the end he won my respect. 
A Whole new level of respect for Shravan.
Edited by saranghaesj1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From the beginning I knew ayaz is extremely shallow cheap and disgusting. 
In the entire villa I have always adored shravan..
He is strong contestant and genuine and is not at all shallow...

Other boys disgust me especially abhishek coz he is downright degrading and stupid
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So true.. I could have found some  excuse  for his 'mujra' talk and the elephant comment though it is obvious he was picking on some people.. But the way he apologised wanting to close the chapter so that his image does not take a beating (it looked so insincere) and then came the refusal to apologise to Jacq..What a cheap man.. I have seen some of his tweets and he really thinks he is some macho and his attitude on the show was something people would admirešŸ¤¢
As for that silly game that  had mainly Abhishek's comments so that he could be termed the 'bad guy' and thus safe was again pukeworthy.. He and Ayaz both deserve to be in that banished house forever.. Wasn't Abhishek the one who gave the interview that he didn't enjoy the show and a 'fat girl' remained for 7 weeks showing that there was something wrong with the formatšŸ¤¢
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly- Ayaaz, Rishab and Abhishek are like the bullies of the villa. They have nothing going for them and yet still think they're King Sh*t. 
All three have made demeaning comments about everyone who they don't think matches their standard. It's disgusting and now I'm actually quite happy that Shravan is the King. He's actually doing a pretty good job. 
farheen.raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i thnk im the oly one who likes both ayaz and shravan
respect for shrvan for standing besides his frnd
ayaz was mockin her coz of her character(dn frgt how dos 2 gals used to bully other villians in the show jus coz thy had shravan on der side)

P.S:Thank god jacq is gone hope miss apoorva goes soon too and shravan gets a gud partner he is really very gud by heartšŸ˜³
Edited by farheen.raji - 9 years ago
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello..
We all fan of ayaz..so pleesh dont use any bad words..we all know about maynk gandi an thet mad king an apurva..they are so rude so pleesh ayaz play fair game..an ya cut the post first if u cant cut thish then i tell to DT aboute thish..
TheGunner thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farheen.raji

i thnk im the oly one who likes both ayaz and shravan

respect for shrvan for standing besides his frnd
ayaz was mockin her coz of her character(dn frgt how dos 2 gals used to bully other villians in the show jus coz thy had shravan on der side)

P.S:Thank god jacq is gone hope miss apoorva goes soon too and shravan gets a gud partner he is really very gud by heartšŸ˜³

Apporva and Jacqueline bullied others? Oh Im Sorry, When did that happen? They were merely Proud That their friend was the king And Who wouldn't Boast About it.

Plus the Housemates basically Alienated The three. -.-
TheGunner thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RANTARAlovelife

Hello..
We all fan of ayaz..so pleesh dont use any bad words..we all know about maynk gandi an thet mad king an apurva..they are so rude so pleesh ayaz play fair game..an ya cut the post first if u cant cut thish then i tell to DT aboute thish..

Uhm, You're Weird. Can You please point out the bad words I Said? Or You should just refer to google since you dont Seem to know the meaning of bad words.
"Mujra" Is a bad word said by your Idol. So spare me.

And its Actually Hurting that just because you liked him in His Drama You Are supporting him in this matter. Shows That your Mentality Matches your idols. ;P

And by All Means go Tell anyone, I Dont really Happen to care. :)
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: saranghaesj1

Uhm, You're Weird. Can You please point out the bad words I Said? Or You should just refer to google since you dont Seem to know the meaning of bad words.
"Mujra" Is a bad word said by your Idol. So spare me.

And its Actually Hurting that just because you liked him in His Drama You Are supporting him in this matter. Shows That your Mentality Matches your idols. ;P

And by All Means go Tell anyone, I Dont really Happen to care. :)

Don't get upset.. Let her report.. You wrote nothing wrong in your first post.  
Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Guys can I just ask one thing why did u involve abhishek in this topic and why everybody hates so much ??? He is also playing games like others. Than what is your guys problem with Abhishek? ???