If PKYEK 2 is made...you want new story or continuation of old story?

Sum29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Friends! This is the first topic that I am posting on this forum. I want to ask you something. Lets hope that our wishes are fulfilled...and PKYEK does comeback with a second season on TV...would you want to see a new story or a continuation of the old story. If its a new story...then would you want all the cast and crew back in the show again or just having Vivian D'Sena and Sukirti Kandpal as the leads and having an entirely new cast of actors apart from VISU is fine with you...and if its a new story...do you still want the names of the main leads be Abhay and Piya or would you like any other names for them and what kind of love story do you want...please do give comments  Edited by Sum29 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sum29 thumbnail
If PKYEK does come back on TV again with a second season...I'll be overwhelmed with joy...I am fine with both the options...The show can come back with a continuation...and the story can have more layers and twists that were not there in the original PKYEK...and now we can be shown ABHIYA's married life...life after graduating from Mount College...new challenges...romance after marriage...having a child...then business rivalries...new families of vampires and werewolves...etc..

If its a new story altogether...I will still want it to be a dark love story of a vampire and a human...and ofcourse with Vivian and Sukirti as the main leads...the story should have more romance...more action...more thrill and suspense...and though I would want the entire cast and crew of PKYEK...but it might not be possible due to various reasons...so having VISU as the leads is good enough for me...but I would still want to have a few actors from PKYEK...they are Priya Wal...as Suku's sister or best friend...I would want Kishwer Merchant and Naved Sir (they played Haseena and Chand) again as Vivian's vampire parents...I would want Siddhant Karnick back as Vivian's vampire brother...but not as a villain...but a character with shades of grey...a sort of anti hero...I would also want Madhura Naik (who played T) and this time in a strong role and not as a bimbo...and yes it would be great if the main leads are again named Abhay and Piya...even if its a new show...I have given my choices...now friends...you give yours.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fresh new story with same actors & characters (except few)
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
visu wid new story
Edited by Fearless_Lover - 9 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just want ViSu, don't care if rest of d cast is changed 4 a new story. ViSu wid new a story would be refreshing.
Continuation bhi chalega bt I dont think dat can run long.
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Continuation,,,,,
Coz if its a new story then it might be not of Vampire & I want vampire story only.

I want in PKEYK-2 Amrit ka asar shirf 6 months tak ka ho & Abhay again turn Vampire.
Abhay run away from Piya & piya run after him.

Maithili & Siddhartha also in PKYEK-2 but in positive way.

Edited by -sim- - 9 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fresh or continuation I dont care but I want it to be a supernatural story. ViSu are a must and I'd really really want Kishwer, Naved, Siddhant and Priya Wal especially along with the rest of the cast
Sum29 thumbnail
Thanks for replying and your comments...lets hope and pray that our wishes are fulfilled and we get to see PKYEK 2 with VISU on TV soon.
Spot_lighT thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
new story wd same cast..
want a dark supernatural luv story nd a tragic ending..
i didn't like the ending of season one..
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Doesn't really matter as long as they plan a good storyline and ViSu are there. But yea I want supernatural elements and the whole entire cast & crew especially ViSu, chandeena, sid, Ritvik, priya, vishal & even Angad-Ruhi!!