Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Embedded image permalink

Official: Engine Ki Seeti Full AUDIO Song | Khoobsurat | Sonam Kapoor 12/08

Filmfare Fawad sings a song for Sonam 25/08

Pinkvilla.com Captain Tiao quizzes Sonam and Fawad 25/08

Pinkvilla.com Yay or Nay : Fawad Khan for 'Khoobsurat' promotions 25/08

Pinkvilla.com Sonam and Fawad on a promotion spree 25/08

Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai Full Audio Song | Khoobsurat | Badshah | Aastha | Sonam Kapoor 26/08

Pinkvilla.com Yay or Nay : Fawad Khan Louis Philippe and Zara 27/08

Top 5 Songs of Fawad Khan Exclusive only on MTunes HD 30/08

TOI Fawad Khan: Entering Bollywood was not pre-planned 30/08

Pinkvilla.com Yay or Nay : Fawad Khan in Raghavendra Rathore, Zara and Marks and Spencer 30/08

High Heel Confidential Style File Fawad Khan Khoobsurat Promotions 30/08

MissMalini.com Guess Who Fawad Khan Finds Most Khoobsurat? 31/08

GK News Khoobsurat Movie | Sonam Kapoor, Fawad Khan | Exclusive Interview 31/08

The Express TRIBUNE #100HAPPYDAYS: Fawad Khan, Sonam Kapoor on 'Kon Banay Ga Crorepati' 31/08

Exclusive: Maa Ka Phone Full AUDIO SONG | Khoobsurat | Sonam Kapoor | Bolllywood Songs 31/08

Exclusive: Baal Khade Full AUDIO SONG | Khoobsurat | Sonam Kapoor | Bolllywood Songs 31/08

Pinkvilla.com Exclusive: Fawad Khan talks about 'Khoobsurat' and his brush with Bollywood 01/09

DailyBhaskar Pics: Stylish Sonam Kapoor, suave Fawad Khan continue to promote Khoobsurat 01/09

Exclusive: 'Preet' Full AUDIO SONG | Khoobsurat | Sonam Kapoor | Bolllywood Songs 01/09

AryNews.tv Blog Fawad Khan, Come Back Soon 01/09

Asianage.com Cinema Can Bridge Gaps: Fawad Khan 01/09

HindustanTimes When Aamir met Fawad 02/09

Embedded image permalink

MissMalini.com Behind the Scenes: A Day in the Life of Sonam Kapoor & Fawad Khan's Khoobsurat Promotional Rounds 02/09
Edited by JeannieJA - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lets hope this thread moves at breakneck speed and you get us lots of news Jeannie. πŸ˜ƒ
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Lets hope this thread moves at breakneck speed and you get us lots of news Jeannie. πŸ˜ƒ

Yup fingers crossed FK & SK run around promoting the movie vigorously so that we get lots of news & pics of FK and Shreya can see me & others posting them here for her to drool over πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread.

Hooe promotion gets picked up and we get lot of updates. Hopefully we will be able to complete the thread before the film release.

Wishing the man all the luck.
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats FK pankhis for the new thread and yes promotions in full swing for Khoobsurat. Loving the buzz πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Looks like its Humsafar now πŸ˜ƒ Zindagi surely is basking on the popularity of Fawad πŸ˜† That reminds me of the discussions u guys had yesterday about HS.

I have seen HS and for me, more than the story or plot, it was Fawad Khan who stood out. He was bloody brilliant!!! No offence to mahira fans but i think it left an impact on me because of fawad's acting. Especially the last few epis. The tremendous display of emotions, my goodness, He was fabulous. I wouldnt compare it with ZGH as both of them belong to different leagues. But ZGH as a show was fab and in HS, for me, it was all about Fawad😳 Very rarely, one can find such combo. Good looks, great acting, superb personality and such a gem of a person. Lucky sadaf i must sayπŸ˜†

i would agree to an extent... what stood out at the end was Fawad, atleast for me.. or should i say Asher was so endearing ..there was not anything extraordinary in Asher, which could make girls go mad for him like this, infact when i watched the 11th episode and the twist enrolled, i was like confused that why is Asher toute dto be the best husband ??..
later ohh godd, i donno what it was, but i also had to agree that Asher jaisa pati sabko miley..
Fawad was so good in some shots, that you cannot help but root for Asher... i loved the shot  when Asher goes to meet sara and for the last time he begs for forgiveness ... and the moment he says that " main abb kisise bhi mohabbat nahi karta sara " ..  that was so heartbreaking, i could feel the torturous life Asher had lived for 5 years and when he gets his daughter back, she was suffering from his illnesss... that scene both Naveen and Fawad had awesome chemistry too, and ofcourse Mr.Khan stands out ..
ohh congrats for the new thread ... i hope even after the film releases, we all keep coming here, only place to talk so much about Fawad.. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats friends and fellow FAK admirers πŸ˜³ on the new thread... 
It appears that promotions are finally in full swing
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread guys😳
Lets hope for the best for KS and Fawad. All the luck to themπŸ˜ƒ