Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This black and grey combo looks great on Fk. He has gained weight it seems and looks a lot like his drama appearances.

The radio promotions one , I think he wore same combo in Mahira show too. I am not fond of the color combo he us wearing, but he carries it well.
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkeye

This thread surely misses all the oeople who were part of it from the start, be it Dd, Disha, Anne and even Jeannie.sab ke sab eid ka chand ban gaye hai.

Jeannie only comes to update or like the posts.

I am around, was just a bit busy. Also have finished watching all FK shows so now can focus on work again ðŸ˜† Been watching some movies online and Running Man to get over the 24*7 FK shows I used to watch ðŸ˜† Dishu & DD are busy with college I guess, sabhya bacche ðŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: JeannieJA

I am around, was just a bit busy. Also have finished watching all FK shows so now can focus on work again😆Been watching some movies online and Running Man to get over the 24*7 FK shows I used to watch😆Dishu & DD are busy with college I guess, sabhya bacche😆

Oh ok, so are you trying to de addict yourself from Fk and his shows? Wow if you can do that, great. I guess I will start detaching myself post khoobsoorat as I know it will be hibernation for Fk too. But still the fiom releases I will try to hang onto this thread and you foljs.

Disha already said that she wilo not be xoming here often.
FatedSoulMates thumbnail

Oh ok, so are you trying to de addict yourself from Fk and his shows? Wow if you can do that, great. I guess I will start detaching myself post khoobsoorat as I know it will be hibernation for Fk too. But still the fiom releases I will try to hang onto this thread and you foljs.

deaddicting the #FawadFever is an impossibility but at least want to stop daydreaming about his characters alll day, my company will have to run itself nahi to ðŸ˜† This is the only sane forum I have come across on IF with u awesome girls so of course we will come up with stuff to hang around here ðŸ˜ƒ Also FKs another show coming soon 
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Wowww!!!!! he looks sooo handsome here 

Embedded image permalink
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So It was not me alone who was hooked on FK shows and still going on but watching others also . FK has quite a range of his performances . Whether Numm , Dastaan , ZGH , KPKPBT.
  He deserves all the success with his Film . I like Sonam also from first movie . She talks too much without thinking at least do not pretend .

pinkeye thumbnail
Neerja so glad to see you here in the thread dedicated to Fk only. Hope you enjoy the discussions.

No you were not the only one. Who ever watches his work, does get affected and like to see his other works too. Its a pattern.Edited by pinkeye - 9 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail

Disha already said that she wilo not be xoming here often.[/QUOTE]

deaddicting the #FawadFever is an impossibility but at least want to stop daydreaming about his characters alll day, my company will have to run itself nahi to😆This is the only sane forum I have come across on IF with u awesome girls so of course we will come up with stuff to hang around here😃Also FKs another show coming soon
[/QUOTE]

Lols thats true , he is surely distracting most of the times. 😆

Yes ho9e post khoobsoorat we all can continue chatting abt Fk, hopefully abt his future wrk.
Regarding another shw, I m curious to knw wht is it?Edited by pinkeye - 9 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Neerja so glad to see you here in the thread dedicated to Fk only. Hope you enjoy the discussions.

No you were not the only one. Who ever watches his work, foes get afeected and like to see his other worjs too. Its a pattern.

Some of my friends on FB were telling me that i have become pankha of FK .😊 . Have to deny as i was never Rankha kind of person and admiring a actors ,s acting skill do not make you pankha . Yes i  am enjoying the discussion . I really find it funny as this fandom is new world for me and i think this Movie Khoobsurat is kind of fairy tale and we really need something nice  and funfilled movie without any crap . I am very choosy about movies ,only if something good comes . Waiting to see FK and Sonam who are chalk and cheese .
kinjalshahshah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This thread surely misses all the oeople who were part of it from the start, be it Dd, Disha, Anne and even Jeannie.sab ke sab eid ka chand ban gaye hai.

Jeannie only comes to update or like the posts.

Ee to eukdam sacchi baat hai..i use to not post muchthat time but reading all of your interactions was fun..its fund still with many new frds joining in but wud have been even gr8 agar once in a blue moon khoob jamenga rand jab honge tum sab (i tried rhyming)

Jean you are a darl..always thr for us. Cant thank you enough for starting this series and yes many others who frequently post updates and keep thsi thread alive. Guess after KS the activity wud further die down but hopefully before that some good news koi naya project bhi sunne aa jaye ðŸ˜ƒ