Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: swathi.priya

kya welcome bhai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Shyam., you are part of this AT, dint know u were Draupadi fan.. you have always cracked me up so much with ur posts n epi dis thrds.. 
How I still remembr.. the wiki editing u did.. was on twitter 😆😆.. sure wud have been a big bummer for StarBharat team. 

Wat wat wat!?!?😲 Pls elaborate darling
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swathi.priya

kya welcome bhai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Shyam., you are part of this AT, dint know u were Draupadi fan.. you have always cracked me up so much with ur posts n epi dis thrds.. 
How I still remembr.. the wiki editing u did.. was on twitter 😆😆.. sure wud have been a big bummer for StarBharat team. 

😆😆 that brings back old memories .. although I did have to think long and hard for what wiki editing I did ... just shows how much being a Poojari has changed me ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@Krishnaa Di and Amrita
Twas the story from a while back, from when I was heartless and cruel, from before Poojari existed. 

Crazed fans of StarBharat took to wikipedia to bring in the fictional nonsense Starbharat showed into the wiki pages of actual MB stuff (not StarBharat's wiki page, I believe it was the MB page and the character pages too) without referencing it was from StarBharat. So I took the liberty to edit StarBharat's wiki page and post a list of nonsensical stuff StarBharat showed in their serial. Of course it got edited out after a few minutes and after a nice trolling session with the user who kept editing my stuff out, I called quits and walked out. 

I googled it to see if I could find what I posted and I found it ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
First Edit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mahabharat+%282013+TV+series%29&diff=604226196&oldid=604188170#Distortions

Second Edit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mahabharat_(2013_TV_series)&diff=604357597&oldid=604354185#Descriptions

🤣🤣🤣

Don't remember anything about the twitter stuff so I'm in the dark about that one ðŸ˜›
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@govind
i m speechless.. n now my gut aches... 🤣
omg!!! (ooohhh mmmyyy GGGooovvviiinnnddd!!!!)

drau divorces her hubbies... she is confused abt castes... ggaawwwddd u killed it man!! 🤣

kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how u all missed it.. ðŸ˜²

a snap of the section was making rounds in twitter.. guess by some fan page.. and then I found a thread for the same in IF.. 
it was really so funny ... ðŸ¤£
atleast at that point of time.. how much CV bashing was going on!
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
@swathi gaawwddd i'm here from the 19th arjun AT n from 2nd drau AT n still i didbt come across it... irony!! ðŸ˜²
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still remember the days wen we spent most of the time bashing the CVs...
I personally bashed the CVs so much for showing Draupadi like a vamp at her Swamvar n transforming her one sentence of cordial rejection to a paragraph of insults towards Karna... 😆

I dont think i have bashed anyone so much before... 😆
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

I still remember the days wen we spent most of the time bashing the CVs...
I personally bashed the CVs so much for showing Draupadi like a vamp at her Swamvar n transforming her one sentence of cordial rejection to a paragraph of insults towards Karna... 😆

I dont think i have bashed anyone so much before... 😆

we all have done it amrita.
he he i still go through them sometimes... i even said that cricket n baseball is invented by bheem n the fire balls!! 😉

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

<font color="#990033">hotel california???? 😲

@shyam bhai wiki editiing!! kya govind am i the only person with no knowledge of it!!
</font>

You know the song, Hotel California?

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave
Shyam was saying you can never leave the AT

Send me a link to Shyams wiki edits pls! I never heard about it!Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
LiveYourDream thumbnail
@Anu, even I was thinking of the song when u said that...did not know about this wiki page either...

@amrita - CV bashing to now jury bashing for not nominating Pooja for any awards...

@Shyam - nice retelling of the distortions...you must have caused a mini riot 😛
Edited by LiveYourDream - 9 years ago
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anu check the prev page...Shyam has posted the links to his wiki edits...