arshi ss tere liye unwanted relationship update 20/12 pg 60

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

ok guys i know i have already four story to write but cannt resist myself from this fifth one, since the thought came in mind. 
hope you all will not mind 

prologue

"devi maiya saath dena, raksha karna unki. bahut pyarr karte hai hum unke bina hum bhi marr jayege" 
(devi maiya please save his life. i love him very much. if anything will happen to him i will too die) 

prayed a 24 years old girl in red long anarkalli dress with hands joined in prayer , which still having fragrance of mehendi  that she wore few minute before, sitting on a hospital bench outside operation theatre. 

she was khushi kumari gupta,whose destiny was never like her name. but she was fighter and never said or complained god about it. but stones too break when storms strike it again and again. 
probably today was the day when she was left with no option but to cry and beg for the life of her love.
today the day which was supposed to be her engagement day,who thought will turn like this. 

and finally after wait of hours light turned red. 

khushi closed her fist tight and compose herself,building strength to face the coming precip which had already took away all her happiness. 

doctor came out

khushi calmly : how is he 

doctor shook his head and nodded in no

doctor: he still have few hours. you can meet her after we shift druv razaida from cpu to other ward. 

khushi: thanks 

saying this khushi rush out of hospital and broke down on a isolated dark street. thunder were roaring at there zenith, water was at it full fore as if will drown away everything today. 

khushi: kaun devi maiya kaun 
(why god why you done this to me) 
she shout out loudly giving away all her agitation,pain and turmoil in it.

khushi was laying there crying a lot, it was getting more dark which was least affecting her, as her life was now haunted with duskiness of destiny. 

suddenly khushi remember dhruv and get up to rudh to him, weeping her tears, settling her looks like the way he always like her. 

when all of sudden a white suv rashly crossed her path, making her go startled.  

tthe ar stopped and its boss got out marching her steps towards fearing khushi.

arnav singh raizada elder brother of dhruv raizada. and a business tycoon. rude,handsome, and heartless man. 
 hate happiness and khushi kumari gupta.

but love his brother more than his life. 

arnav: are you mad how dare to live dhruv in this condition when you know how he need you at this time. god dammit at least be his strength and full fill your duty at this time. you cant even wait for few hours, after his death you are free in all ways. 

khushi: ya i left from there, not because i want to fre from him. but because i cant see him dying. i know if i go to meet him at this hour he will ask me something which you know i can't give, and also you will be in not entertain and full fill

arnav: for me my brother wish is important than anything and this time too i will fulfill his last wish too. whether you like or not 

khushi see him with hurted eyes and giving a disgusting look walk away from there. but before she can move further a rough and strong hand grab her arm and pull her towards him. before she noticed arnav pick her in his arms and move towards car. 

khushi struggle hard to be out of his clutch which was next to impossible. arnav dump her on car seat and drove away. 

stopping car on near by temple, he pulled khushi down, ignoring her plead and fighting, merciless making her climb the stairs. 

make themselves stand towards the god idol. 
arnav picked the magalsutra and sindoor from the place and said beofre foring them on khushi

arnav: i know ki tum muje pasand nahi karti, aur na hi mai. par mai apne bhai ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hu aur uski aakri wish yeh hi thi ki tumhari shadi ho jaye and i am just doing that. 
( i know you not like me,and same i too feel for you. but i can do anything for my and today his last wish is our marriage) 

dont ever accept  from me to fullfill any husband responsibility or never try to force you on me like a typical wife. 

understood 

he said to khushi who was standing numb far from his harsh and brutal word. for her this love and life was died in one minute. 
ignoring her condition 
arnav tied her the magalsutra and apply sindoor on her forehead.

she was now wife of the guy whom she hate to, and who is brother of her late dhrun raizada her love. 

hi i know you will be thinking it to be too fast but i just tried to give you a teaser. 
let me know do i continue or not. 

index
chapter 2
chapter 3

my other work
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3615956
Edited by soni19sweet - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb start dear plz continue soon
IDatIF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice start

Continue soon
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really Awesome start.
Please continue😊
alicia212 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon
I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new story
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very intense start loved it.
cont soon, thanks for the pm
annulvak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting! Continue soon
Will be waiting :)
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Absolutely fantastic concept Soni.👏👏👏
How many stories you have started ...5 ...wow I can't even keep keep up with one 

me jelly Soni😆

Go for it
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice concept...
Continue soon

Read my work:
LINK

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2