Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Moumimon

this is the limit yrr.๐Ÿ˜ก..grr i just can't able to handle this crap anymore๐Ÿฅบ..ajab really ohh god HB needed to slap her hard she need some slap believe me๐Ÿคฌ...Ohh god cv's spare us๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ก

I have been saying that since monday, thanks for joining in lol!
a good slap would have done it! someone kidnap the cvs!๐Ÿ˜ก
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

looking for my baseball bat ๐Ÿ˜ก she did kahcara of her character. she is more confuse than phool.

haha! yea CVs need to be hit too!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri_b

hey rati, thanx for the W.U..
not much to say so i see...

anyway...u know wot m actually njoying these prajalicious weeks yaar, so i absolutely have no issues..

arey agar ajab zid nahi karti to rain sequence nai milta...so m happy with this track..

just want to njoy these praja moments coz i know post leap we will not get such sweet romantic cute praja..

you're welcome!
arre ek rain seq se khush ho gaya kya? lol i cant stand ajabdeh's ziddiness, even a mule moves after a while!

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeptiya

nice post rati,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i m lost in pratu's charm,,,,,,,,,,,,pratap singh naam hai humara,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  
and i really want  him to say...,,,,,,,,,,," aap khusch bhi kar lijiye ajab,,,,,,,,,,,, shadii to hum hi aapse karenge,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  "๐Ÿคฃ

thanks

Pratap is doing a great job- I will miss Faisal!

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppl_alwys_leave

Ajab was so not her...
Kya hai yaar usse...pratap uske liye itni mehnat kar raha hai and she is just ruining evrything...
Kya kar diya CVs ne ajab ke character ko..๐Ÿ˜”
Truly the highlight of the episode were the moms...Moms ho toh aise...
Evry one was happy on hearing the apharan ki news...LOL...
Ajab yaar Sab shaadi ke liye maan gaye hai...tu bhi maan ja...we want our old ajab back who does wat her heart says...!

so true, she has been possessed by phool!
CVs need to kicked in their butts!
i hope ajabdeh's head is fixed by next week!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

What a super duper horrible episode...๐Ÿคข

cvs are hell bent on tampering with ajab's persona...her running to every1 with pratu's kidnapping threat is so not her...its phool's persona imo ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...ajab is a person who's reserved, emotional, low on confidence, intelligent to the core and who can solve her own problems...she doesn't need help...then why show phool's traits in her...๐Ÿ˜•cvs are juxtaposing phool on her...๐Ÿ˜ก...they are showing a completely different ajab...only her mahatma thing is intact...one doesn't evolve so quickly...for god's sake...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I want pratu to stop following her and gift that mala to tota in front of her saying, as her wd be husband, he wd require it more and yea if also saying if tota is surakshit, then she is also...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰...wd love to see ajab; then...uske bhi tote ud jayenge...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

some1 needs to knock some sense in to her thick skull ๐Ÿ˜”...I think VB is better suited than most ๐Ÿค”...she can have a heart to heart talk with her and can explain from her own exp...how shattering it is to be married to someone who doesnot love or care for her...wd ajab really want phool also to go through the same pain as pratap wl never love her...and in her heart even ajab knows this...may be after this she can don her thinking cap again and take a decision...and then read phool's letter...

I really don't want ajab's yes to be solely based on phool as it wd a great insult to pratap's love ๐Ÿ˜”...I now want pratap to stop following her and give her cold shoulder...so that she gets to taste her own medicine...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ

haha, yea..

CVs need 1000 hits on their heads!
you right, VB should put sense into Ajabdeh, because she married someone who doesnt love her, so the same would happen to phool!
i hope pratap gives her a cold shoulder soon! cuz i have been fed up!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

Ratiii@ aqmazing amaizing analysis...

just a overloaded episode hit my head..gosh i just can't believe cv's shows us such crap๐Ÿ˜ก..really i only felt after ajab's talk and all that she got a toy first time so she is playing with it how she want๐Ÿฅฑ...really yrr first time there is someone who is listening her and she is just playing with the man grr..๐Ÿคข.and that's too don't know for what๐Ÿ˜ก...really give me a break from this ajab..atleast shut her mouth up...๐Ÿคฌ

well it's HB who can handle her Daughter by a slap..why she didn't done this๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กcv's you should try this other then showing over noutanki by ajab๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

well i love HB-JB-VB today..they are just super cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณloved the scene of HB-Jb_US-MM lol๐Ÿ˜†

and i laughed like mad when Ajab and Pratap arguing about kidnapping ajab...pratap says krishna also kidnapped rukmini...ajab said he was invited and then pratap says that then he will follow PRC...i was like option ki kaami nehi hain lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ohh so bechara KB ka haal kiya kar diya jallu ne...good to see rukku baby back onscreen yrr๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks!
dont hit your head, hit the cvs heads! Ajabdeh needs to be given a cold shoulder by everyone!
CVs have made HB so weak, and then HB has the nerve to say oh no one listens to her, well if she doesnt stand up for her self no one will!
I liked the US-MM-JB-HB scene- JB was awesome!!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

haha yeah, possessed by phool๐Ÿ˜† her wanting to marry tota at any cost is just ๐Ÿ˜† 

ok m gona say some crazy stuff to defend ajab, but just penning down my feelings on why CVs are doing all this๐Ÿ˜†

sometimes I feel...if one weighs the equation of ajab with phool and ajab with pratap (yes love and friendship cant be mixed) but...ajab has known phool for a very long time as per CVs...compared to her time spent with pratap...yes she loves him like crazy...but she is ajab, she cannot let go of that feeling of making someone else unhappy, because she loves pratap...yes saubhagyawati's point is valid that pratap and phool will not be happy with each other...but I doubt ajab thinks that way...somewhere I feel that she feels that phool and pratap will b happy too, if they get married? even if pratap doesnt love phool and maybe never will...he has a soft corner for her...remember everyone on forum was so pissed with pratap too when he was wondering about hurting phool's feelings last week...praja will always protect phool's feelings...they are like her shield kind off...ajab is more of her protector, her guardian angel out of the two, coz she has been her friend for a longer time...so to justify mayb for later when ajab will ask pratap to marry phool...or whatever is the situation for praphool to get married...m sure ajab will have a big hand in it...it doesnt mean that ajab doesnt care for him or doesnt love him...I think she has faith in phool to keep pratap happy, if ajab isnt around...thats why when phool went to save pratap, her conscience was ajab...whenever she will eventually marry him, she will forever be guided by ajab to support pratap..

and the problem is she is still stuck with a wierd guilt of taking away pratap from phool...since her last memory with phool is that of being accused of taking pratap away and cheating on their friendship and all..on top of it...UD is giving her false accounts (ideally its not false - phool is still crying for pratap) that phool wants to marry pratap...toh what a girl like ajab will do...

even pratap knows why she is doing all this craziness...and m just happy he hasnt taken phool's name sofar...dont want any lecture on asking pratap to marry phool from ajab๐Ÿคข 

I see where you coming from, Ajabdeh is the mother figure and friend to Phool, but she needs to realise the Phool would never be happy, no one would be happy and at the end of the day, her whole mission in life is the keep the people of her life happy! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashmikmahajan

so true! Ajabdeh cant take that name cheater by any means, its too much for her! I agree
Ajabdeh on one hand acts very grown up but on the other hand cant see Phool's childness! cvs i hate you!๐Ÿ˜ก

ranapratap thumbnail

Yesterday's episode was boring,except Praja scenes.

CV is gone mad by showing unnecessary flimy drama.

Where is Pratap-Ajabde wedding.There are so many before & after wedding ceremonies in Rajput Community.Why CV is not showing.๐Ÿ˜ก

I think CV will show all  wedding ceremonies in one episode only.

CV are such ๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿคฌ...