The Great Age Old Rajput Tradition & Manipulating Moms

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Kya Khel likha hai Vidhata ne (oh oops, i mean CVs), woh toh woh hi jaane! lol

Title: The Great Age Old Rajput Tradition (talking about kidnapping the bride lol) & Manipulating Moms (VB, JB and HB all delay departure and then cancel departure lol!)

I swear MM's expressions when he finds out that US was coming to fix Praja rishta, oh man, he was in shock, i swear he may have had a heart attack lol! But one things for sure, MM always said that big dreams never come true, but if he had the patience to wait, good thing do happen to good people! something we all should keep in mind! but at the last min MM comes back to his senses and remembers that the rishta has been fixed to tota so gets all stern!

So our detective/police Pratap is waiting for his khabari -Chakrapani for all the good info on tota!! well he has brought some smoking hot news

Pratap stops the sagai at the right moment- sooo good!!! such a filmy scene!! but loved it! 
so he stops and all and says that tota is married, but BUT BUT
OMG Ajabdeh says oh I dont mind, rajputs marry more than one woman!! IM going to go into my tv and tape her mouth, tie her up and then i will come out of the screen and watch! lol
And HB what is she doing? just listening to her daughter? ok parents have a right to speak for their children cuz Ajabdeh is not over 18 and in those days you could be 30 but your parents still spoke for you (forget that, it still happens lol)

The point is that tota's family hid that from HB and MM- if you are married, you have to let the bride's family know, you have to introduce the prospective bride to the first wife! 

Im sooo done, I hate this!

everyone is hoping for Pratap to do something!! what the hell, really, so if Pratap is not there, you all wont stop your daughter from getting married to a liar? these people are impossible, they pray to god but then they dont do much except for saying oh let pratap do something!!!! HB is a mother, she should be the first one to slap Ajabdeh and telling her to get as she is not getting married to this parrot!!!

Pratap threatens Ajabdeh that he will kidnap her, arre tape her mouth and then kidnap her, thats the only way!

Ajabdeh is shocked and runs to her mommy dearest! lol HB is shocked and when she finds out who the kidnapper is she just goes about her daily chores like nothing! HAHAHAH! its about time ajabdeh gets the silent treatment!

HB praises Pratap that yeh hui na veero vvali baat!! 

Ajabdeh goes to VB for help- omg VB is so cute and funny! you have to see this! at one point Ajabdeh starts praising Pratap, well dear your true self would do that, but this mask she is wearing to please her father (who himself want praja rishta) and save her family's honour is just getting to her head and not letting her think! 

and the two chudails hear the kidnapping thing and they are soo shocked and they just remind her of the promise that MM gave! 

those two chudails tell her to keep herself locked untill the sagai! what the hell!

OMG! ok so the mothers are great! HB tells JB about the kidnap idea and JB is all happy and when MM comes and stops US from leaving, JB also emotionally blackmails him by saying MM is like a brother! hahahha! 

I love how JB maniputalated US hahahah! finally she learned something from db lol!

Ajabdeh has gone mad! Saubhgywati asks her why she is saying no to Pratap! Ajabdeh says niyati! 

Niyati- AJabdeh says that niyati is the reason for not marrying Pratap! ok I will say that she is making it harder, not niyati, everyone around her wants her to marry Pratap, Pratap wants to marry her, is that not enough for her to know that niyati also wants this to happen? and who is she to decide what niyati wants, niyati happens as a leela of God, not because someone wants something to happen, sure you can act or do certain things so that niyati happens in your favour but who are you to decide that Niyati has decided that praja rishta will not happen!

Im fed up with ajabdeh, im glad that Pratap is following the age old tradition of rajputs of kidnapping (im not a fan usually, but this time, its a good thing!). I had been saying for days that episodes are not enjoyable, because you can only clap with two hands, you all were loving the praja scenes but if one person is soo ziddi and not willing then how can you enjoy? im talking of Ajabdeh, now you all want to whack her, I wanted to whack her for a long time!

I was all excited for the episode but somewhere down inside I had a feeling that CVs will crash our dreams for the episode and they managed to do it really well! grrr

I loved the moms today- JB, HB, VB- they really know how to handle the show! they manipulated the men! there is a dialogue in the movie- My big fat Greek wedding- where the one of the wives says- the man is the head of the family, but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head anyway she wants! haha! ladies keep that in mind! 

Have a lovely weekend! 

Edited by Intrepida - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rati i want a big big danda..to hit on ajab head...the girl is getting on my nerve...pratap koi dusari pakad bete...yes today the moms rocked... Edited by jyotic74 - 9 years ago
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rati for valuable post
I agree with you on Ajabdeh's attitude its now over the top Why she is behaving like this and I can't understand one thing where did the phool's letter has flown away from bijolia?

Loved JB HB VB and brave Pratap these  people were great
Pratap's mission Apharan is fab idea 
Waiting for next Apaharan week
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotic74

Rati i want a big big danda..to hit on ajab head...the girl is getting on my nerve...pratap koi dusari pakad bete...yes today the moms rocked...

hahah! yea me too, arre kahi se bhi le aao! seee seee, I have been saying that the episodes are not good because of Ajabdeh's attitude, but you all were like oh great praja scene, arre kahe ka great, taali dono haatho se bajti hai! ðŸ˜•

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Thanks Rati for valuable post

I agree with you on Ajabdeh's attitude its now over the top Why she is behaving like this and I can't understand one thing where did the phool's letter has flown away from bijolia?

Loved JB HB VB and brave Pratap these  people were great
Pratap's mission Apharan is fab idea 
Waiting for next Apaharan week

you're welcome!
even Im looking for that letter lol!😆 i think phool's bhoot took it back!😆
the moms were great and Pratap was great too!
i hope next week is better! 
Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Finally I got some times to comment ðŸ˜ƒ 

Well, I loved the epi because it was funny. And I think I am the only one who doesn't want to hit Ajab, instead I want hit CV's for this unnecessary drama ðŸ˜¡ Just go with the weeding all ready. But NOOO...Ajab is going to run way...Pratap is going to fight with the goons...then there is this rain scene is coming (even thou I don't mind ðŸ˜³) and god knows what's going to come after those scene...😡 If CV's keep up with this dragging drama. I don't think we are going to see PrAja marriage before leap... ðŸ˜¡ This show is truing into Ekta mata's show. ðŸ¤¢ 

Instead of wasting time like this, I wish CV's used their brain just once to run this track properly ðŸ˜­Our baccha's are leaving soon, please give us some beautiful moments with them, so we can cherish them forever  Gods knows after this show when we will get to see them together again ðŸ˜³

Sry for my ranting ðŸ˜ƒ I laughed a lot watching tonight epi but at the same time I was getting irritated with Ajab's drama...and I blame CV's for tht ðŸ˜¡ CV's ðŸ¤¬
Edited by Chitra89 - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heya Rating..Thank u for the fab post as always.

Ajab was actually her real self till phool's name was mentioned by that gossiping daasi and that false news spread that pratap phool are getting married..For once she was allowing herself to show love pratap and accept his love, when he came to bijolia 2nd time..u know we were all wondering how come madam dint mention the name of phool for 7 whole days in the show 😆 and she wasn't rude or anything that time, she was laughing, enjoying, almost ready to confess to pratap. It was so nice to watch her as the girl in love 😳

US committed a mistake then, if he would have not waited to go back to chittor n done praja ka rishtaa pakka, then maybe ajab wudnt b this crazy ajab..oh but cvs just had to show ttheir dragging prowess 🥱

pratap's royal plan of kidnapping, hehe cute, i only liked the closing shot where pratap is smiling looking at ajab

baaki epi for me was crazy, with ajab ke faltu nakhrrey 🥱Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitra89

Finally I got some times to comment ðŸ˜ƒ 

Well, I loved the epi because it was funny. And I think I am the only one who doesn't want to hit Ajab, instead I want hit CV's for this unnecessary drama ðŸ˜¡ Just go with the weeding all ready. But NOOO...Ajab is going to run way...Pratap is going to fight with the goons...then there is this rain scene is coming (even thou I don't mind ðŸ˜³) and god knows what's going to come after those scene...😡 If CV's keep up with this dragging drama. I don't think we are going to see PrAja marriage before leap... ðŸ˜¡ This show is truing into Ekta mata's show. ðŸ¤¢ 

Instead of wasting time like this, I wish CV's used their brain just once to run this track properly ðŸ˜­Our baccha's are leaving soon, please give us some beautiful moments with them, so we can cherish them forever  Gods knows after this show when we will get to see them together again ðŸ˜³

Sry for my ranting ðŸ˜ƒ I laughed a lot watching tonight epi but at the same time I was getting irritated with Ajab's drama...and I blame CV's for tht ðŸ˜¡ CV's ðŸ¤¬

yes I want to hit CVs too! lol I hate the extra drama, its blood sucking!
they should show Ajabdeh as slowly melting cuz right now its all solid phool ice!
no need to say sorry dear, we come here to rant or rave lol, and today i was pissed so i am expecting that most everyone else would be pissed too 
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Heya Rating..Thank u for the fab post as always.

Ajab was actually her real self till phool's name was mentioned by that gossiping daasi and that false news spread that pratap phool are getting married..For once she was allowing herself to show love pratap and accept his love, when he came to bijolia 2nd time..u know we were all wondering how come madam dint mention the name of phool for 7 whole days in the show 😆 and she wasn't rude or anything that time, she was laughing, enjoying, almost ready to confess to pratap. It was so nice to watch her as the girl in love 😳

US committed a mistake then, if he would have not waited to go back to chittor n done praja ka rishtaa pakka, then maybe ajab wudnt b this crazy ajab..oh but cvs just had to show ttheir dragging prowess 🥱

pratap's royal plan of kidnapping, hehe cute, i only liked the closing shot where pratap is smiling looking at ajab

baaki epi for me was crazy, with ajab ke faltu nakhrrey 🥱

you're welcome!
you are right, if you take phool out of the equation, ajabdeh becomes un-possessed by phool lol
US should have said something then, I understand he would have to ask JB, but she already was for praja so need to wait! these cvs wanted to show extra drama/headache for us!
you are right- ajab ki faltu nakhrey!- i couldnt believe her in the sagai!!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
watching epi now what to say ajab gajab want to hit my head. how come she is now this boring