Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DhinchakGundi

haaye VD ka toh mazze le le kar bolte hai aaj genuine logo pe baat aayi toh maza nahi aaya so sad 🤣

Kaha se ayega maza.. 🤣. 🤣 Genuine persons be inko kahi muh dikhane ke khabil nahi choda na 🤣. 🤣Edited by Return.Of.Evil - 9 years ago
ManishaT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Its is common practise these days for people to date before settling down with one person.

Remember Ekta Kapoor (Balaji films) friend was Vivian's ex-girlfriend, Ekta was upset with Vivian and Vahbiz because of what Vivian did to her friend.

So those that are laughing and pointing fingers at Manish Naggdev, Gunjan Utreja and Avinesh Rekhi, need to look at the past of their own favourite before pointing fingers and laughing at others.

I have seen it very often tht whatever may be the topic you only comment to point out some faults in Vivian and say something bad abouthim..

Originally posted by: POOOLLL

I have seen it very often tht whatever may be the topic you only comment to point out some faults in Vivian and say something bad abouthim..

She is smitten by vivian in hatred 🤣. 🤣
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Return.Of.Evil

Kaha se ayega maza.. 🤣. 🤣 Genuine persons be inko kahi muh dikhane ke khabil nahi choda na 🤣. 🤣

hum kare toh affair par unke bhagwan kare toh raasleela 😭 jiss din se forum me kadam rakha hai VD ki story sunn sun ke zubani yaad ho gayi hai aaj bass logo ko logo ke comments wapas diye toh thoda sad feel hoying 🤣
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Its is common practise these days for people to date before settling down with one person.

Remember Ekta Kapoor (Balaji films) friend was Vivian's ex-girlfriend, Ekta was upset with Vivian and Vahbiz because of what Vivian did to her friend. 

So those that are laughing and pointing fingers at Manish Naggdev, Gunjan Utreja and Avinesh Rekhi, need to look at the past of their own favourite before pointing fingers and laughing at others.

Now wen it comes to GU,Avinesh and Manish,everythng is a common practice,bt Vivian is still bashed for breaking up wid his ex gf wen he was JUST 19 yrs and more of an immature teen!! So if VD can b targeted,y shud these ppl b spared?? Oh yes!! They are special cases,right??😳 Rules r only for VD 😛 anyways,VD was still better,atleast he broke up wid his ex wen he felt he was falling in love wid Vahbz,did nt two time both!! Here Manish was cheating wid 4😲 M sure he is still Genuine!!😆 Anyways,i just hope VD remains d way he is nw even if nt genuine!!😛 Coz genuine ppl r these 3 and i wud never want him to b like any of these!! Let him b d worst guy!!😉

Originally posted by: DhinchakGundi

hum kare toh affair par unke bhagwan kare toh raasleela 😭 jiss din se forum me kadam rakha hai VD ki story sunn sun ke zubani yaad ho gayi hai aaj bass logo ko logo ke comments wapas diye toh thoda sad feel hoying 🤣

haan re hum kare toh character dheela 🤣. 🤣
tuney suna hai wo song "What goes roubd comes around" 😉
sach hai karma bites u back 🤣. 🤣 Inko bol koi new theory leke aaye..
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hailloo

Ye to mere gober ka baap nikla

Gober did 3 ka tadka

Ye to 4 ka chor nikla

WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kitna genuine hai jo hai sab bata diyaa numbers me kya rakha hai 🤣
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
What abt ekta ki frnd ex Gf of Vd.?????????
I dnt knw all dis Who cares Vd ka baccha ho jayega toh bhi yeh log vd ki ex ex kar ke thak nahi jayege...
:/ :/.
Jb uski Ex Ne kuch nahi bola vd ko toh yeh log kyu aa jate hai uski ex ka morcha leke.. Whyyy???
did his ex send u to morcha nikalo on Vivian Dsena?? nahi nah
yaha toh kud
makkkhi ki gf aake bol rahi hai.fir kah gaya Woman's right...nahi fir bhi vd hi dikh raha hai yeh nahi ki makkhi khi gf dikh jaye...
kya duniya hai
Char gf ko dhoke dene wale ko defend kare..

ps VD NEVER SAID Usski gf thi did he?? its media yaha toh makkhi ne khud kaha hai..Edited by Blackpoison - 9 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Now wen it comes to GU,Avinesh and Manish,everythng is a common practice,bt Vivian is still bashed for breaking up wid his ex gf wen he was JUST 19 yrs and more of an immature teen!! So if VD can b targeted,y shud these ppl b spared?? Oh yes!! They are special cases,right??😳Rules r only for VD😛anyways,VD was still better,atleast he broke up wid his ex wen he felt he was falling in love wid Vahbz,did nt two time both!! Here Manish was cheating wid 4😲M sure he is still Genuine!!😆Anyways,i just hope VD remains d way he is nw even if nt genuine!!😛Coz genuine ppl r these 3 and i wud never want him to b like any of these!! Let him b d worst guy!!😉

Vivian is not genuine re Bcoz after he broke up wid his gf at a boyish age & then started dating Biz , he was always faithful to Biz & even married her & even almost after 2 years of marriage still with her & praises her in his ivs "Genuine" toh woh hai who hide their marriages & say I wanna romance this gal that gal & then beat his wife & mentally torture her ya fir gf ke saath broke up kare bina ghumaos 4 women at a time ! Ye sab kabiliyat Viv pe kaha jo log use "genuine" kahenge ? 😒

I say , thank Goddd ! he's not "genuine" 😆 After seeing the new definition of "genuine" ppl , I prefer him to stay not so genuine 😛