Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone πŸ˜ƒ

I am back with my new story. πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah yeah you would say how addicted do i look now 😑
But asya is like a drug running in my veins now. πŸ˜‰
Forgive me for another torture
But i will write and finish this story anyhow.😎

My two favourite readers Asyamaneet and love asyazoya.
I hopr i spelled your user name right πŸ˜• please identify yourselves and accept my thanks please 😳 πŸ˜†

So enough of my stupid speeches lets come back to this story.
This story has asya and few other characters.
And its a 10 chapter story.
Are you ready for it.
Please decide once you read my first chappy below πŸ˜†
Tomatoes or roses both are accepted πŸ˜ƒ
Just throw something goof πŸ˜†
Comeon. Now you may go ahead and read the below update. 😳
Enjoy reading

Edited by -shruthi- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shruthi- thumbnail
INDEX

prologue= page 1 πŸ˜†

CHAPTER 1 ~ PAGE 3

CHAPTER 2 ~ page 7

CHAPTER 3~ page 10

CHAPTER 4~ page 13

CHAPTER 5~PAGE 16

CHAPTER 6~ page 19

CHAPTER 7~ page 23

CHAPTER 8~page 26

CHAPTER 9~ page 32

CHAPTER 9 PART 2 ~ PAGE 37

CHAPTER 10 ~PAGE 40

THE END πŸ˜ƒ Edited by -shruthi- - 9 years ago
-shruthi- thumbnail
Prologue

Its Sunday morning and as usual I am standing here in the balcony of my room waiting for my husband to return. It has become my daily routine now. I live here in this ridiculously big mansion. Must be wondering if I have everything than why am I not happy? The answer to this is him, my husband.
Let me introduce myself first. I am zoya. Zoya farooqui and have turned to zoya khan few months back. I am 25 and I am young and smart , that's what people around me complements! I was born in New York in a very respected family. My father name is Mr Gaffur siddique. Yes, the same man who rules cotton industry in india as well as abroad. After getting married to my stupid heartless husband I have settled here in khan villa, his home my prison.

What else?
Yup, I am married!
And no this isn't the one of the stories you all are thinking! Trust me when I say its not a superhero comes to rescue story. Please!!
It's a real story a story of a real marriage. If you ask me do you love him. I would probably stare at you in funny ways before burst out laughing on your face. Sorry! But the truth is I have not seen eye color of my husband yet forget about love here. Six month ago, when I was emotionally tortured by my step mother for getting tied up with him. Actually, we both were.
My dad has given his dad a promise some where in his struggling day that I would be khan's bride as soon as I get ready for marriage and see holla! Here I am decaying in the stinky stupid beautifully large room for almost nothing!!!
It doesn't really feel any different anyway. I don't interfere in his day and he doesn't care to peep in my day affair. Although, he does not like the idea of me working. He wants me to stay at home and not do anything. Like seriously!!! He is stupid if I describe him in one word. God knows why I met him and why was he in this whole world that destiny chose to be my husband? But I had developed an habbit in such a long run to do exactly what he says no. well he asked me to stop wearing jeans , I started to wear them more than before. Actually occasionally I have shifted my taste even to skirts just to see him all red when he notices.
Wondering why I am hanging on balcony here! Please I am no tarzan to think about swing in air from third floor. He is not at home. He is never home as far as I remember. I started to get his idea of home. Its four walls with lots of files and stupid computer. Being a ceo and all he pretends to be more busy than he is needed. I am his wife and he has his duties. Duties which donot have my name anywhere in list. Why am I even complaining?
This house feels empty when he is not there and becomes a war zone when he returns. Sometime I am forced to think which one is better but end up pulling my hair at last. Sigh!
This house is too big for us . its only we two stay here. I like piece and quietness but this is something I will never have wished even for my enemy if any. Who would want to be felt unwanted every day, every minute!
Wondering how I pass my time? I draw sketches. Yes, I love drawing specially I love to draw faces of one whom I love or have known. I have made big folders keeping the same safe in my cupboard which I have kept out of his reach. He knows it obviously but he never had asked or showed any interest to me ever. And so I don't care of his words anymore.
Yeah so its my story, my life story...

I had written chaptet 1 but have realized that prologue would be more suitable as by one suggestion. So here is prologue. Do tell me should i continue or not 😳

Love.
shruthi❀️Edited by -shruthi- - 9 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Give a plot, prologue n cs before part 1😊
love.asad.zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res
And r u talking about me ???? 😳
Unres
Oh my gawdd !!!!! I really love the prologue πŸ€—
Asya r just ... Ahhh ...mmm always fighting πŸ˜• ... Inki love story ko jab tak dhakka na lagaoo tabb tak animals Jaise ek dusre ke sath fight karte rehte hai or ek dusre ko ghurate rehte hai πŸ˜†
Hope so something good is on the way ... πŸ˜ƒ
I'm supporting u ... Update soon 😊
PS- I hope u understand Hindi !!!!! πŸ˜›
Edited by love.asad.zoya - 9 years ago
-shruthi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Give a plot, prologue n cs before part 1😊

suggestion taken.please check πŸ˜ƒ
-shruthi- thumbnail
done❀️
-shruthi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: love.asad.zoya

Res
And r u talking about me ???? 😳

yes i am talking about you. Sweetheart 😳
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is very nice excited to read this 
thanx for the pm please keep PMing me 
update soon
-shruthi- thumbnail
What i know i am extremely impatient?
But still atleast few comments was all i expected. Ya.