Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
wow love ur post..thnx for itπŸ˜›
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Yo fellow fangirl on rant! :D
To everything you just said...DITTO. I was just about to create a post myself but then I thought, I'm sure someone must have fangirled as much as me and lo! Here I see your post :).

sahil's blue shirt reminded me obsessing over someone else's blue sweater too...nostalgia...*sigh*
But man! He is just...too handsome and I loved the SaHil convo. It was so...beautiful. I can't wait for them to act all hubby-wifey in front of the sheikh. I know its going to be a cuteness overloaded :D
And oh yeah, The precap. I really hope the directors were pointing towards the sister bond and not her trying to think of a way to get to Aahil because that is just going to be...gross and not to forget, it going to sink the show.
I really want to see how he reacts on seeing Seher, it is going to be SO interesting!
Sadly I won't be able to see it because...hostel!*sigh*
But definitely gonna keep up with written updates and hopefully the fangirling to :D
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Sahil πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ But precap has me worried  
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post
Precap: not happy. I don't want any these types scenes between them
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

awesome detailed post <3

Thank you so much Yaari!! :D
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani_4u

wow love ur post..thnx for itπŸ˜›

Thank you so much Shivani!! <3
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: KyaRe...

Loved Sahil πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ But precap has me worried  

Yes they were just gorgeous today!! <3
Oh don't worry, its gonna be interesting trust me πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice post
Precap: not happy. I don't want any these types scenes between them

Thank you!! :)
Um well lets see, I want some comic scenes between them, would be fun! πŸ˜ƒ
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danitrini

I just Had to reply to your post. A LOT of it made me laugh and smile. YES!! The love is shining through. I just  wanted her to go after him when he walked off, and I wanted her to put her hand on his shoulder to stop him and for her to kiss him a thank you. 

She is seeing that with her family he is happy, relaxed, outgoing. He is really trying. I loved how he said that he is her husband so that it's his duty and they need to be a god example. He is taking his marriage vows very seriously. Then she decides that since he's being a good husband, she could be a good wife. She is seeing that he can be her dream husband. So just like he has seemed to be committed to their marriage, she wants to be too.

He bought her those beautiful dresses. Reminds me of Asad buying Saris for Zoya. If this is how they are now, i'm dying for the confession of words. That moment is going to make me cry look nobody's business, i'll be soo happy. And the SR. I know some peeps not ready for it, but hell, I am. They are married and need to reach that final step to solidify and complete their vows of commitment. 

Thank you!! I mentioned you in my post too though! πŸ˜† I loved your predictions as well. Specially when it all comes down to SR ;) πŸ˜†
OMG!! That would be so awesome! They could atleast cheek kiss each other in front of people atleast πŸ˜† He pulled her cheeks already! πŸ˜†
Yes!! That was such a good part. He is taking this seriously now, and she is trying to behave like that also, Loved her today!! <3
Oh, the confession man!! I can't tell how many buckets I would cry that day, and still wanna go on crying πŸ˜† 
SR. Damn! I too want it like so DAMN MUCH! They just HAVE TO! πŸ˜†
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I IZ IN LOVE WITH YOU RANTS. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
Did anyone else notice that the dress Aahil bought her is of the same color as the Nikkah one! πŸ˜³
Yes I notice the weirdest things. 
I basically die inside when they refer to each other as hubby and wifey. :') idk too many feels. Ok I'm sleeping! I drank too much coke. G'night or g'day! Idk