She Smiled. He Laughed. <3 18.08

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ah. Let me take a deep breath. Okay. Coz I am in a full mood to rant today with all AND ALL THE SHIT taht I could come up with. This is gonna be a lengthy one, so read at your own risk πŸ˜†
I am in full glory now, I think I am getting the CVs now I guess, They just LOVE to tease fans like ME for giving crap for some days and then give an unexpected happiness outta blue. I mean who would have thought we would get such a FREAKING ADORABLE scene today?!! <3
Okay, CVs, I know its also a trick, just be careful it doesn't backfire πŸ˜†

Anyways, I am flying today, after watching today's episode. I juts din't want it it to end. If THIS is how I wold feel after not having their dose daily. well then, CVs, Give it to me baby! πŸ˜†
I can't beleive we got SaHil almost in whole episode, Wow! Keep surprising us CVsπŸ˜†

Finally.On to the rant.

Just as ARI entered with his Ammi, in that light blue coat, with a white T and Jeans, I literally breathed a sigh of relief, yes it was quite loud, I could hear my heart skipping a beat or two too <3 πŸ˜†Ah, well he does that to me. 

And the way he was listening to Sanam and Haya's convo, giving those intent looks, Man! I can't seem to get past it, the way his hair was coming on his forehead, and that blue coior was looking SO EFFING GOOD on him! I wonder, is there ANY color left in which he doesn't look good? Oh well, I am talking about COLORLESS ARI too ;) πŸ˜†

Now, So Haya invited them,
(I wanna give a credit here to our fellow IF member about predicting this invitation to "Danitrini", I read that post today)

And when Haya asked you all have to come, Sanam nazar went straight to Aahil. Our own ARI, like asking for. Really? Now you need permissions from your hubby, why? "Aap unki hain hi kaun"? πŸ˜† 
I loved how she looked at him!! Awww!! <3 And the best part how he said "Of course aayenge" SO FRICKING CUTE. I loved and LOVED the part after that "Aakhir ek Jiju-Sali ka rishta..something like that. Please complete this line for me, I forgot. πŸ˜† 

The thing is I loved he mentioned "Jiju-Saali" thing atleast!! Its gonna be very crucial afterwards, oh a symbolism might be too? Aahil-Seher?? πŸ˜² I loved watching his playful side here. Oh not THAT playful πŸ˜† The way he smiled!! God!! I just wanted to kiss him right then! Sanam almost smiled at him! grrr!! Girl! You need to do the kiss soon now! Or just CALL MEE!!! πŸ˜†

The RaHaFa part was so much bearable today!! Uff!! All thanks to the royal presence of Nawab and his Begum <3 πŸ˜† CVs, you can still go on like this, if you need that group so much, just grace them with the presence of ARI and SRIπŸ˜†

And RaFa part was actually cute. That laddoo thing. DID YOU LOOK AT AAHIL?!! @#%^&%$**(&%&%$ He was smiling! Laughing even!! He was just so so HAPPY!! Like a child, he was just laughing and smiling like he had no worries at all, all seems to be at peace and he can actually laugh with a FAMILY! πŸ˜­ I went all Awww seeing him like that, man! I could tell he was so deprived of all this, has he EVER laughed like that before?!! NO!! I am so DAMN GLAD we got a scene like this, he laughed. I would be more glad if they would have shown something related to his past in that context.

I am just speculating here, what if Aahil comes to know about Rahat;s feelings? And he tries to solve the MU and even talk with him outta this. Like, considering his situation, coz he is in SOMEWHAT similar situation too And maybe just maybe, this all gets sorted up and RaHa actually end up together. This would make Sanam respect him even more!! An awesome angle for their love to grow!! Maybe I am thinking just too much! CVs can't show such good tracks! πŸ˜†

Now. Sanam saw Aahil all smiling and laughing. God! She smiled too!! SHE SMILED. Looking at him. She smiled WITH HIM. Not directly but still. How cute her smile was?!! Like a satisfied smile! Like she never saw him laughing like that before, and is quite releived. A small breath she also took, if you all noticed that, or maybe I just notice TOO MUCH πŸ˜†

The Seher part, She was having Pizza, when she was with some pictures. I was wondering if she entered ARI's house with an aim of robbing or conning him instead like this, it would be much better scene πŸ˜† Anyways, she is trying to enter being a Begum of a Sheikh. I loved her BG tune though "All right" πŸ˜†

And now the dinner part. I though they would go out on a dinner, damn! πŸ˜† 

Sanam came and was thanking him. How EFFING SEXY he looked sitting at that white couch LIKE THAT! That T he was wearing, ASDSGFDJGKLFJSO. SHE WAS STAMMERING. For the first time, the girl who never steps back from giving a piece of mind to him, was stammering while thanking him! She really is emotionally challenged πŸ˜† HOW CUTE SHE LOOKED while coming with proper words. She was actually lost! This is just too good! I am loving her journey more than his of falling in love! She is smiling and thanking him now. Girl!! You are awesome! Just wait how hopelessly you would fall for him! <3

And he was now in a sexy three piece!! Gahh!! LOOK AT HIM! Gosh!! How Royal he looked, so damn handsome!! Why wasn't she drooling at him this time!πŸ˜† Or she wants ONLY shirtless hubby eh? πŸ˜† Well, who stopped you? Go and grab him and tear him apart!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Okay, I just went to some other direction.πŸ˜†

The way he ignored her question about the dresses. SIGH! I sighed so long looking at him! God those looks he gives!! Why does he have to be so DAMN ADORBS!! <3 i WANTED TO JUST PULL HIS CHEEKS, RUFFLE HIS HAIR, AND...well, lets just contain myself till here only, I mean contain my writing.πŸ˜† 
I can't beleive he actually BOUGHT those dresses for her!!! <3333 Oh my effing god!! Kill me man! He bought her dresses and was all flustered about it, trying to ignore the question and covering up LIKE THAT! How cute he was looking!! Looking here and there like she can read his heart. I can't get over the fact he bought her such gorgeous dresses! The one she was wearing today and the red Saree one!! <3 I think I just fell in love with these two once again! Sigh!

And.,AND AND AND. Sanam. She realised it!! She REALISED. πŸ˜† Dude. She can't realise when he asks her, tells her, yells at her, looks at her, and now when he IGNORED, she realised it!! What even?! These both are seriously IDIOTS!! πŸ˜† Like there is a special love only made for these both! πŸ˜† She is smart!!  The way she smiled when he escaped, grinning like "Gotchya!" πŸ˜†

And when he came back, THAT WAS THE BEST PART of the episode! How cute she looked being all serious again like saying "yes yes I am getting what you re saying" and the back to smiling. Naughty girl!! πŸ˜† She knows everything, just doesn't seem to realise it. Gah.

And so she also knows how to be a good wife eh? Good going Begum. Cooking is all you need. Yes yes "cooking" is all you need ;) πŸ˜†

Precap. GOD DAMMIT! For heaven's sake!! Seher in ARI's bedroom. On his BED. Lying on his BED! πŸ˜† FOR GOD'S SAKE! I don't know I just got  so excited for this track! πŸ˜† 
She likes quickies eh? ;) 
And. Aahil sees Seher. AAHIL SEES SEHER. All shocked and stunned. THAT LOOK!! How could Seher control??! πŸ˜† Are both scenes the bed one and this one, disarranged?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okay, sorry. No no! This can't happen. Aahil go give your love test and recognise your Sanam. She is not what you think.
Now I am thinking Seher might fall for him, and Aahil? I don't know, maybe get more confused?! Still better than anything.

Okay, over with the rant. Finally. This went QUITE long! πŸ˜†
Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

The pleasure is all mine πŸ˜†
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Post 😊 I think Sanam finally see a new side of  Aahil : Nice and charming. She begins to realize his good attention  !  She seems to finally understand her hubby πŸ˜†
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful post ms.Aahil ki deewani seriously u always describe Aahil in such a wayπŸ‘
wonderful epi😊
Sahil was super cute 2dayπŸ˜ƒ
Sanam starting 2 fall 4 her hubby oopsss hooottt hubby(KVB am🀒)
precap--no triangle plz😭😭
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it
I thoroughly enjoyed ur whole post some parts make me laugh
Prags u so funny n cutieEdited by --Sana-- - 9 years ago
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahhh love your description

Exactly what I felt while watching them

Ahil laughing - wow! Finally!
Sanam smirking - too cute! Finally

Uff! Loved this episode!!!

Oh if ahil fixes this haya rahat faiz triangle it would be great
Cus then the show can focus on sahil!!!

Thanks! I was smirking reading this as much as I was during the show!
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your rant

Wow I really missed this.

Sahil...you have described so well

And no triangle please
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb post  Today was definitely Sahilicious πŸ˜³ i absolutely loved the epi !❀️ 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: evedallas1

Great Post 😊 I think Sanam finally see a new side of  Aahil : Nice and charming. She begins to realize his good attention  !  She seems to finally understand her hubby πŸ˜†

Thanks eve! :)
I know man! Finally! atleast she is tarting to realise and understand something about her Jallad Jinn πŸ˜† Baby steps she is taking! Too cute! <3 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

wonderful post ms.Aahil ki deewani seriously u always describe Aahil in such a wayπŸ‘

wonderful epi😊
Sahil was super cute 2dayπŸ˜ƒ
Sanam starting 2 fall 4 her hubby oopsss hooottt hubby(KVB am🀒)
precap--no triangle plz😭😭

Ms Ahil ki deewani! Haha thank you thank you! Thats indeed a huge compliment <3 πŸ˜†
Thank you, can't help! <3
Awesome episode it was! They were such cuties! <3
Not fall actually, I guess starting to realise atleast! He is FRICKING HOT! 
I know! But AaHer looked quite good though πŸ˜†