Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: twerping

What a cute update!!! hahaha!!! Raman is such a typical dad! Protective of his princess! For all his roughness, he's really a sweetheart! and that bit where he is imagining that he was dreaming of Ishita yet once more!!! Brilliant! So many funny elements in this piece! Wish they actually incorporated such a conversation scenario in the show as well where Raman and Ishita actually get into a fierce argument about Ruhi's future!😆

Loved it!!!!
Thank you so much for the PM!!!

maya252 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitasidana

aww...so sweet part...
but yrr itne tym ke bad update kiya vo bhi ittu saa...not fair
now update next part soon ok...w8ng
nd thnks 4 pm

ittu sa ke liye sry :( will try to update a bigger one next time, but yeh bhi 1500 words ke upar tha ;(
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Already bickering like husband and wife, these two. How sweet😆. Loved the update😊
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOVED D UPDATE. RUHI IS SP CUTE.
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Awww ...so cute. Especially the last part. Waise they were arguing like a couple -- did any of them realize this 😆
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
aww sweet part⭐️
raman-ishita conversation was funny😆
i liked that raman wants ruhi to be a businesswoman😎
looking forward to the next part😊
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Finally got time to read whole ff...!!
wow...You have changed the story...but this way is too awsumm..!!
Loved it..!! Each and everything ...Ruhi's relation with Ishita...Raman's relations with Ruhi...you described it so well..!! First meeting of Ishita and Raman.|:P Hilarious one...Raman is bit different...but soo funny..!! Loved them and their bickerings..!! 
Ishita helping Raman with Ruhi...awewww,,...:) Ruhi thought Raman to be a Bhoot..!! hahahhaa..!! bechara raman.,.!! And Ishita and Raman fighting over Ruhi's prince charming...and on her marriage...gosh...they both were looking smaller than Ruhi at that time...fighting over something which is gonna happen after 20 years..!!
Well it was a perfect ff..!! Loved it soo much..! !  Especially Ruhi and her Ishita Aunty's bonding//!!! Will love to read more..!!! do continue soon..!! And plz pm me too for next updates and for ur other works..:) :) 
take care..! :) 
Shimla532 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow. nice. so preety parts. continuue soon. pls pm me.
maya252 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desire_nikki

<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Finally got time to read whole ff...!!</font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">wow...You have changed the story...but this way is too awsumm..!!</font>
<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Loved it..!! Each and everything ...Ruhi's relation with Ishita...Raman's relations with Ruhi...you described it so well..!! First meeting of Ishita and Raman.|:P Hilarious one...Raman is bit different...but soo funny..!! Loved them and their bickerings..!!</font>
<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ishita helping Raman with Ruhi...awewww,,...:) Ruhi thought Raman to be a Bhoot..!! hahahhaa..!! bechara raman.,.!! And Ishita and Raman fighting over Ruhi's prince charming...and on her marriage...gosh...they both were looking smaller than Ruhi at that time...fighting over something which is gonna happen after 20 years..!!</font>
<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Well it was a perfect ff..!! Loved it soo much..! ! Especially Ruhi and her Ishita Aunty's bonding//!!! Will love to read more..!!! do continue soon..!! And plz pm me too for next updates and for ur other works..:) :)</font>
<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">take care..! :)</font>

thank you :) the raman and ishita are indeed a bit different here, i would say bit more relaxed eh? Sure i'll pm you, tc :)
maya252 thumbnail
I know im pathetic, haven't updated any of my stories since ages
Im sorry, have been travelling a lot this festive season, and my laptop is at the city hospital, hence it leaves me with only my cell phone which isn't very helpful with updates ;(
will be updating as soon as possible, within this week ofcourse