Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I have nothing against the other shows on colors as they attract their own set of viewers. But as @shona_arhilover
mentioned why do they want to end a show that is doing reasonably well without any help from the channel. Its all about money for them right. Since RR is running without promos or specials isn't it the less expensive option? Is their own politics more important than the higher investment other shows are given?
The channel will be fine even if they telecast their fiction shows at a different time when BB comes about. Anyway Comedy nights and Jhalak will be done by then. So a whole bunch of slots will open up anyway. Worst case scenario some of their heavily repeated shows can be shown fewer times. I'm sure they will not make so much money when it is telecast for the 5th or 6th time.
-Zesty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithureuben

I have nothing against the other shows on colors as they attract their own set of viewers. But as @shona_arhilover
mentioned why do they want to end a show that is doing reasonably well without any help from the channel. Its all about money for them right. Since RR is running without promos or specials isn't it the less expensive option? Is their own politics more important than the higher investment other shows are given?

The channel will be fine even if they telecast their fiction shows at a different time when BB comes about. Anyway Comedy nights and Jhalak will be done by then. So a whole bunch of slots will open up anyway. Worst case scenario some of their heavily repeated shows can be shown fewer times. I'm sure they will not make so much money when it is telecast for the 5th or 6th time.

You know what, dear ... according to me there's nothing like loyal viewer, a set of viewer like things ...  some say, they want to attract muslim religion ... and if muslims want ONLY a show based on their religion then there are better options ... I wont take name but one telecasts on Zee at the same time  as RR and is always between 4-5 tvt ... and just tomorrow I saw a promo of a muslim based show on sony.. they have harshad chopra  in that... and he and that FL were looking so promising ...

so all I mean to say is that ... if you are rajasthani then they are not attracted towards a show only because its a rajasthani based show ... and same applies to any other religion... its the content that speaks... and ya .. in case of gopi bahu and akshara the savior ,..the luck plays ...

So if they want to keep the other show just because they dont have any other muslim based show on their cahnnel and wants to attract that group then its the most illogical POV they have ...

I dont remember SP having any muslim based show ... and where they are everyone knows ...  so the religion doesnt matter at all..

Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

You know what, dear ... according to me there's nothing like loyal viewer, a set of viewer like things ...  some say, they want to attract muslim religion ... and if muslims want ONLY a show based on their religion then there are better options ... I wont take name but one telecasts on Zee at the same time  as RR and is always between 4-5 tvt ... and just tomorrow I saw a promo of a muslim based show on sony.. they have harshad chopra  in that... and he and that FL were looking so promising ...

so all I mean to say is that ... if you are rajasthani then they are not attracted towards a show only because its a rajasthani based show ... and same applies to any other religion... its the content that speaks... and ya .. in case of gopi bahu and akshara the savior ,..the luck plays ...

So if they want to keep the other show just because they dont have any other muslim based show on their cahnnel and wants to attract that group then its the most illogical POV they have ...

I dont remember SP having any muslim based show ... and where they are everyone knows ...  so the religion doesnt matter at all..

Most of the shows on colors start,out focussing on unique themes like child marriage, child labour, female foeticide, woman empowerment. But eventually end up with the usual bahu hating scheming saas, squabbling co sisters, helpless older brother, kind father, the usual ingredients of any family drama.

The only problem the channel can have with RR is that the family drama is not enough where every problem gets fixed soon and the lead pair have too much love, trust and understanding between them. The family didn't have too much of power struggles and infighting. Maybe Laila should have married Sumer while secretly lusting after Rudra. Then she would have fought with Paro and Maithili for years.
-Zesty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithureuben

Most of the shows on colors start,out focussing on unique themes like child marriage, child labour, female foeticide, woman empowerment. But eventually end up with the usual bahu hating scheming saas, squabbling co sisters, helpless older brother, kind father, the usual ingredients of any family drama.

The only problem the channel can have with RR is that the family drama is not enough where every problem gets fixed soon and the lead pair have too much love, trust and understanding between them. The family didn't have too much of power struggles and infighting. Maybe Laila should have married Sumer while secretly lusting after Rudra. Then she would have fought with Paro and Maithili for years.

🤣  Unique it is!!😆
Seems like noone wants uniqueness ... happy with the age old stuff they are watching ...