Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Prabha dear

I don't give a damn about colors anyways hereafter...

But this post is to appreciate your efforts on fighting for RR...I have seen all your posts/comments for tweeting,calls,etc...

Sorry dear I am not in twitter or any social network sites and hence couldn't contribute much...Even calls since I am away from home right now...

But wanted to convey to you that my support is there with U and all the like minded fellow RRians to save the show...

I really hope and feel that our show will be saved ...and if happens in reality I will throw virtual  party to U guys esp U,Auru,Amy and winnie for banging the colors head right now...

Luv U all and don't loose hope..
Deepa

nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Our only hope...here I go again...after tweeting like crazy for my other show...
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PR: Thanks for the info dear. Till then let us keep tweeting, calling and mailing😊
Diya: Fingers crossed. Time shall tell. Please save RR
Susmitha: Hoping for good news dear. Till the  let us continue our efforts
Deedeepa1: Yes hope they are confused. We have a chance to reverse their decision
Rashika: Am super confused. Let us do our job
TvBuf: Dont stress much dear and hope u meet ure deadline on time. Hoping for the best
Buttercup: Yes MB fans might know but I dont think Rangleela did show any recaps with regard to MB during the time it was slated to end. Hope we get answers soon.
Pwincess: Totally pissed off with rangleela and they deserve the worst. But i love RR and sanish so have to compromise'
Himu: Maybe they are. Let us do our part
Deepa: Hugs dear. Your presence alone is more than enough. I can understand. Let us hope for the best😊
SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: nerina

Our only hope...here I go again...after tweeting like crazy for my other show...

Yes dear it is now or never. Let us try our best. Hope more friends join us for tweets. Cant call I suppose cos they are closed. But will try and let u know.
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Telephone lines are open at Rangleela please start calling...Monday 9.30 a.m.
-Zesty- thumbnail
was checking tweeter from my brother's  account and saw that Ashish has replied to someone that he is clueless when he was asked about Rangrasiya ending or not  

everyone is clueless and confused ...😆
SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

was checking tweeter from my brother's  account and saw that Ashish has replied to someone that he is clueless when he was asked about Rangrasiya ending or not  

everyone is clueless and confused ...😆

Thanks shivi for sharing
Omg what a state RR has come to.
Dunno whether to laugh or cry
-Zesty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Thanks shivi for sharing
Omg what a state RR has come to.
Dunno whether to laugh or cry

whatever it is .. I dont want RR to go off air because of BB8 and also when other new shows are also having the same trp as RR
cylan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hate Rageela
Why confused
Just end ur long running show like Uttran and BV
Viewers r bored now to see the same faces again nd again from five six years 🤢
Must say Indian viewers have unbelievable patience
At leat I don't have 🤢 Edited by lovearshi93 - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

whatever it is .. I dont want RR to go off air because of BB8 and also when other new shows are also having the same trp as RR

Exactly shivi. If RR was doing real bad compared to their heavily promoted shows I can understand. Or they axe 9-10 shows whenever BB comes and hence RR too goes I understand. But this is bloody unfair. Despite no support from the channel, the show has stood on its own and shown a good increase in TRP's and now in par with the heavily promoted shows of rangleela so why the unfair treatment. Am gonna mail now again and call as well. The lines are open and apparently the lady who took the message from one of the forum members has refused to give her name and also refused to take her name as well. How rude. Maybe to deter more calls.
Lemme call as well. Dying to vent out my feelings but of course in a dignified way😆