Is rangleela confused?

Posted: 9 years ago
I saw a post from one of our forum members 2-3 days back where it was mentioned Rangleela showed a recap of RR for about 10 min. All about Myrah and Rudra.
Even i saw a recap about 2-3 weeks back just before Paro died.
Does Rangleela usually air recaps even if they have decided to end the show. This doubt just popped up my mind and seek answers from the well versed forum wasis here.😆
If they have decided to end the show, stopped all promos and repeats why this?
If Rangleela is confused we have a chance Cos that means they are undecided. Out tweets, calls and mails can make a change.
So please do whatever u can from ure end to save the show and spread the word around. One call / mail/ tweet can make a huge difference.

Ok me off to bed now. Work tomorrow and the tension surrounding RR. Fingers crossed all our efforts bear fruits.

Good night. God bless.
They do air recaps I have saw one this morning here in the US when I wake up. So till then keep mailing, tweeting and lets see! 
'm confused too. I have seen 3-5 min recaps of other shows, namely MATH and BV, usually as fillers just before the next show starts. Colors is also airing a 3-4 min clip of 24, which they are re-airing on Rishtey. I haven't caught RR, but maybe this is standard practice for them. Doesn't seem to indicate much about RR's future ... so let's just keep fingers crossed. We should know in a couple of days. 
Me too confused.
Fingers crossed and hoping for good news.

Good night!
They are super confused
Let's keep tweeting and emailing

I'm confused too but still mailing.

Lets see what happens.
Yes, I think I also saw something ðŸ˜•

This is veru confusing

I also have work tomorrow - and a Friday deadline that I have to complete 
Its very confusing
MB people might know more about these one or two recap they faced same
more or less RR fate just on thin line of hope
Lol Confused is an understatement. Rangeela has officially lost it.
may they are still thinking...m confused too