Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Feroz is funny looking his face is too big .
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea tht Zip drama iv heard of it..
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder if Sajjal's finace is also lyk Numair...well not exactly lyk him but if he he's insecure or something..
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Obviously he wont believe her
Or maybe she wont even tell him
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

I wonder if Sajjal's finace is also lyk Numair...well not exactly lyk him but if he he's insecure or something..

He is possessive and the judgemental kind..
Saw it in the promos
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Obviously he wont believe her

Or maybe she wont even tell him

Right now she might not tell him. She might just ask him to get married to her soon so that she gets a chance to leave Numair's house.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: mary78613

He is possessive and the judgemental kind..
Saw it in the promos

what do you mean?

and wont she doubt him since her father was saying that her fiance has always followed Numair
and her father knew about Numairs intentions, so maybe he was hinting it to ehr :O
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

😆

did not saw it,bt its commercial is airing now a days on geo.as geo is showing all old stuff.

i searched for it😆

The story is the emotional and traumatic journey of Parveen un Nisa, a woman living in a post modernist society, where individuals are valued on the basis of their skills and their socio-economic achievements. She is not skilled or bright enough to live up to the expectations and demands of such societies. She has always been a housewife with a son and daughter who are very demanding. Her husband could not cope the needs and demands of life and escapes. Nave Parveen does not know much about the dynamics of vicious social structure around her and starts getting exploited by a woman named Gypsy. Gypsy is basically the bad side of patriarchal system, a kind of a woman who serves men at the expense of exploiting women like Parveen and reinforcing the status quo. She transforms Parveen into Paro. Parveen has never been happy being Paro, the good woman inside her keeps asserting, nonetheless it is not easy to get out of such clutches. Will Parveen be able to break the shackles and set herself free? Or her family and her familial problems will continue bogging this woman down?"

This frustration and fear misleads her to trust women called Gypsy who claims to be a socialite, but in reality she exploit vulnerable women and trains them to become an object of rich business tycoon's.

😛😆

ooh that's a very different concept but such content gives me a headache these days. Women exploiting other women is so disgusting.🤢
Thank you for sharing this sandy😃
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Cant say anything about him but i am sure Rameen's sis wont be supporting her on any stance she must be like her husband🤢
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what do you mean?

and wont she doubt him since her father was saying that her fiance has always followed Numair
and her father knew about Numairs intentions, so maybe he was hinting it to ehr :O

Azar follows that side of Numair which he shows to the world. To the world he is sophisticated, charming, down to earth and a very loving husabnd. He has none of these traits in reality..

Azar is not like Numair but he is the jugdemental and possessive kind as far as I can judge. Of course, he is not going to believe his idol Numair is what Rameen is claiming him to be.. 
I saw in the promos that he was insulting her and saying I deserved a 'pure girl' and not someon like her..