Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TwilightHorizon

its an interesting show
i watched the 2nd episode today
story is good

BTW the fiance of sajal in the play his real name is Feroz khan??
i thought it would be feroz malik as he is brother of malik sisters(dua and humaima)

yea I was also thinking he's surname should be malik
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

This is a very interesting and gripping show I like it!
how come the mother is so stupid even whn Rameen's telling her she's acting lyk its no big deal...like mothers r supposed to be more concerned.
nd Yasir's role is so faarigh :p
I think i missed a part in the Epi...did Rameen ever directly tell her father anything abt Numair before his death incident?

The way they have shown it is realistic, I have been in a similar situation except not as extreme as this show but my dad always understands when a guy has bad intentions towards me better than my mum does.

And no, she didnt say anything to her father but her father just figured out what was going on.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The way they have shown it is realistic, I have been in a similar situation except not as extreme as this show but my dad always understands when a guy has bad intentions towards me better than my mum does.

And no, she didnt say anything to her father but her father just figured out what was going on.

well maybe thats true but still yaar... her mother was like us ki maa ko bhi haath pakar ker baat kerne ki aadat thi...Lol this makes no sense to me
MochaQueen thumbnail
They are just showing that some people are too naive
Like maybe her mother has never been in such a situation so shes finding it hard to believe
And plus she thinks that he thinks of her just as a little sister so its fine for him to hold her hand
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

They are just showing that some people are too naive

Like maybe her mother has never been in such a situation so shes finding it hard to believe
And plus she thinks that he thinks of her just as a little sister so its fine for him to hold her hand

She would just tell her to remain quiet even if she believes her..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
good show...numair gave me the creeps...I wonder if he will ever succeed in his intentions, i hope not, and why didnt sajjal tell every one how numair pushed her dad and man handled him that caused him to die, that should have been the first thing she told her mom.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

She would just tell her to remain quiet even if she believes her..

But she still doesnt believe her!
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Long time back their was a drama Zip- Bus Chup Raho...anyone remembers what it was about?
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

Long time back their was a drama Zip- Bus Chup Raho...anyone remembers what it was about?

did not saw it,bt its commercial is airing now a days on geo.as geo is showing all old stuff.

i searched for itπŸ˜†

The story is the emotional and traumatic journey of Parveen un Nisa, a woman living in a post modernist society, where individuals are valued on the basis of their skills and their socio-economic achievements. She is not skilled or bright enough to live up to the expectations and demands of such societies. She has always been a housewife with a son and daughter who are very demanding. Her husband could not cope the needs and demands of life and escapes. Nave Parveen does not know much about the dynamics of vicious social structure around her and starts getting exploited by a woman named Gypsy. Gypsy is basically the bad side of patriarchal system, a kind of a woman who serves men at the expense of exploiting women like Parveen and reinforcing the status quo. She transforms Parveen into Paro. Parveen has never been happy being Paro, the good woman inside her keeps asserting, nonetheless it is not easy to get out of such clutches. Will Parveen be able to break the shackles and set herself free? Or her family and her familial problems will continue bogging this woman down?"

This frustration and fear misleads her to trust women called Gypsy who claims to be a socialite, but in reality she exploit vulnerable women and trains them to become an object of rich business tycoon's.

πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail
No but I heard it was good πŸ˜†