Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Is he actually going to rape her in that room? :/

He might. But I have a feeling she would be saved for the time being..
Okay, so the apartment part was totally unexpected. I didn't think they would show everything so openly. 
Sajjal and Feroze' chemistry is really good. I loved all their scenes. And I am so glad that Sajjal's father understood that Jibran is eyeing Sajjal in a bad way. Usually no one notices such things so easily. 

Overall the episode was fast paced and the build up was nice. After you adjust to the initial creepiness, you get engrossed in the story. And surprisingly, I even liked Jibran and Sajjal's train wala scene. It was kind of funny how she made him a fool. 

I guess Sajjal's father would keep a close eye on Jibran from now on and only he would believe Sajjal. But by the looks of it, he is going to die soon. 
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

Allah! Kitna zalil hai Numair. Poor poor Azher!

Such a deceitful character; i so hated him when he told his miserable friend how stubbornly he wanted his SIL! Yuck!
That's why its chup raho...tsk tsk!

That convo with his friend left me speechless. I did not expect the show to be this bold. Even the apartment part was a shocker. After the dholki night, Sajjal got uncomfortable around Numair. I guess girls have this sixth scene which warns them.
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mary78613

That convo with his friend left me speechless. I did not expect the show to be this bold. Even the apartment part was a shocker. After the dholki night, Sajjal got uncomfortable around Numair. I guess girls have this sixth scene which warns them.

I know i was stunned at that part too. And what director would give himself such a dark role? I hated Yasir then!🤢
Plus of course the apartment scene was too much. And what is wrong with Rameen? She is a grown up girl and you do realise when a man is looking at you with cheap intentions. He was also holding her hand now and then and there is no need to hold a girl from her shoulder while she walks. Brothers dont do that all the time😡
I dot know what will happen, i just want someone to come save her so that she can be careful in future. She makes such a cute pair with that Azher guy!😊
MochaQueen thumbnail
Thats why I loved it, it was so fast paced.
I thought she would only find out his intentions after 10 episodes lol
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like sajal but after disaster ending of pyaare afzal disappointed with pak dramas. Start with something fresh and then unexpected ending.

First episode was ok (missed few scenes) but intention of BIL was crystal clear. Normally if a man is looking at any girl like an idiot then its not hard to understand his intentions. Men behind saali is normal but wife of his brother?

Its just a plain torture. Both brothers r behind one girl like hell. Husband is not ready to understand and BIL.is psycho. Its too much.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

I know i was stunned at that part too. And what director would give himself such a dark role? I hated Yasir then!🤢

Plus of course the apartment scene was too much. And what is wrong with Rameen? She is a grown up girl and you do realise when a man is looking at you with cheap intentions. He was also holding her hand now and then and there is no need to hold a girl from her shoulder while she walks. Brothers dont do that all the time😡
I dot know what will happen, i just want someone to come save her so that she can be careful in future. She makes such a cute pair with that Azher guy!😊

She will get married to Azher, thats for sure. The promo hinted at that. But since he wouldn't believe her it would create problems in their marraige. 
mary78613 thumbnail
Apparantely there was also a precap.. I saw a glimpse of it while switching channels. It was on repeat at that time.
Numair is holding Sajjal's hand and pulling her while her father is struggling to free her hands. 
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Yeah, I saw the precap on YT.
I think that was just a dream, I doubt her father would find out so soon.
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 9 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Chup raho translated to english would be Shut up 🤣

Nope chup raho would be more like stay/keep quiet while chup kar or chup karo would be shut up/be quiet. It is a subtle difference
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw some parts of the epi
eww that guy n his friend 🤢
but its an interesting show indeed